Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister

Go down 
+12
theweirdkind
Mikey Go WOOGA
Penguin
Cyberwulf
Aggie
Somath Cegem
Raine
frostflowers
unskilled78
Mae Bedlam
Lapin
Malganis
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister Empty
PostSubject: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:17 pm

Wow...

Quote :
15-year-old boy who was killed by his father in an execution style killing spent the last moments of his life pleading, "No, Daddy! No!"

Jamar Pinkney Jr. was shot in the head
Monday by his 37-year-old father, Jamar Pinkney Sr., who allegedly made
the teen strip his clothes off and kneel in a vacant lot before he was
killed by a single bullet.
Why did he do this, you might ask?
Quote :
According to Cherry [The boy's mother - Mal], the 15-year-old had admitted to having "inappropriate contact" with his 3-year-old half sister.
Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister 556166 ...Okay, the kid was possibly an incestuous kiddy-molester. That's just... lovely.
Quote :
"I called and told his father this isn't something you sweep under the
rug," Cherry, who was unable to be reached by ABCNews.com, told the
paper.
I don't know how to feel about this. pale
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:21 pm

I don't think the kid deserved it, but at the same time I totally get the father's reaction. Still, he should never have taken these actions.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:29 pm

There is nothing about this story that is not terrible.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Mae Bedlam wrote:
There is nothing about this story that is not terrible.
The 3-year-old is not being molested anymore. Twisted Evil

But, yeah: humanity sucks.
Back to top Go down
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:09 am

I.... wha... huh...

I... don't even know what to say. Part of me is happy that the little girl isn't being molested any more, but it's being drowned out by the utter horribleness that is the rest of the situation.

Fuck, Malganis, where do you find these things?
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:45 am

What'd be worse was if this was all a big misunderstanding... but I dunno. Terrible no matter which way you look at it.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:57 am

This could prolly have been avoided if somebody had called the police as soon as what the kid had done came to light, that said, I don't think anybody involved was firing on any other cylinder than Rage and Fear so rational thought may be a bit if a stretch.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:53 am

That article is awkward; naturally when there's a murder you get a lot of people talking about what a 'good person' they were but in this case it's really rather off-putting to see people speak so highly of someone that admitted to sexually molesting his toddler sister.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:17 am

Lapin wrote:
I don't think the kid deserved it, but at the same time I totally get the father's reaction. Still, he should never have taken these actions.

What? No "he's a little psychopath and he got what he deserved"?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:02 am

"Son, obviously you got the wrong set of genes here, so I'm going to do us all a favor and remove you from the pool."
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:03 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
Lapin wrote:

For one, this kid was accused. No evidence has been presented beyond the mother's testimony and that could have been a mistake. For two, I don't advocate the death penalty, even in a court of justice. And finally, I don't advocate vigilantes. They're only cool in fiction.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Lapin wrote:

It looks like someone is too stupid to be able to evaluate scenarios on a case by case basis. As a result, someone thinks that killing a nine year old out of curiosity and molesting a three year old are basically the same thing.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:08 pm

There are just no words for this other than awful.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:55 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Lapin wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aaaaaaaaand they're off.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Lapin wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aaaaaaaaand they're off.

Quote :
Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:17 am
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:02 pm

Understandable, really. You just know that if the kid lived half the forum would have been chomping at the bit to have him raped/executed.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 11:37 am

Half the forum WILL show up to crucify you for your erroneous use of "chomping."
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:35 pm

People on this board are always saying how child molesters should be somebody's bitch in prison or something. You'd think this would be somebody's Antidote.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
frostflowers
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
frostflowers

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:14 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
People on this board are always saying how child molesters should be somebody's bitch in prison or something. You'd think this would be somebody's Antidote.
Harley, a three year old was raped, and a father killed his son. If the perpetrator had been arrested, that might have been antidote territory, but we're still left with a raped child.

That does not happiness and sunshine make.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister   Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister Empty

Back to top Go down

Father kills his son for molesting baby half-sister
Page 1 of 1