Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grievous in Leather Pants

Go down 
+7
Braigwen
frostflowers
rae
Theaphelia
Somath Cegem
fishstickhater
unskilled78
11 posters
AuthorMessage
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Grievous in Leather Pants Empty
PostSubject: Grievous in Leather Pants   Grievous in Leather Pants EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:21 am

Looking at the Romance section of Star Wars, an unusual number of 'fics seem to be General Grievous/OFC. I must admit, I am purplexed by this.

Here's one, called Peace of Mind

Quote :
The girl sat in the plain grass field surrounded by nothing but nature.

and the man stood on the burning pier.

Quote :
her body was relaxed and she was concentrating on her breathing, making sure it was slow and steady. Her eyes were closed and her mind was blank.

Is she concentrating on her breathing, or nothing?

Quote :
Her name was Alexa-San and she lived on the far side of the Planet Naboo

Wouldn't that make her a Nabooian?

Quote :
in a small village where there was no cities or towns, no war.

A village is just a small town. Grievous in Leather Pants 961878

Quote :
She had long black hair that went to her shoulder’s and was messy.

ENOBY!!! :unskilled78:

Quote :
Her skin was pale and she had a slim figure.

because a primitive person would have pale skin Rolling Eyes

Quote :
The strange thing about this girl was her eyes. One was a dark blue which looked kind, but the other was black and whenever she glared it sent a shiver down anyone’s spine.

Heterochromia: a common trait in the wild Sue.

Quote :
On her cheek was a tattoo of an animal, everyone had a mark of a sort of animal .

Hers was a Nerf.

Quote :
Hers was a dragon, its head was painted on her cheek and the rest of the body went down her neck, the tail of the dragon swirled down to her bare shoulder

.....or not..

Quote :
When she was born the tribes Elder had told the people of her village that she was special and had a remarkable power.

Looks like the Elder knows about Sues too.

Quote :
After her fifteenth birthday Alexa kept on getting visions in her mind about strange events, the next day theses events would happen.

Without any specialized training? Most illogical.

Quote :
The grass field was also a peaceful place it was far enough away from her Village and away from the cities were all the suck up sobs went.

Whaaaaa? :redangry:

Quote :
Alexa hated the republic and including the jedi, They think just because they have the gift of the force they are the masters? They get to decide what happens in this galaxy.

The Jedi only interfere to protect Republican interests or on Republican planets. :bang:

Quote :
The Elder always tried his best to teach her how to use the force but since he couldn’t use it himself it only help her little and there was no way she was going to the Republic

BECAUSE THEY ARE TEH SAETEN!

Quote :
There houses were all shapes and sizes and made out of a special wood that was cut down by the hunter’s in the village.

Hunters don't cut down trees. Division of labor comes before man-made settlements.

She has a vision which is literally copy-pasted two paragraphs down as the actual event.

Quote :
The next morning Alexa forced her weak body out of bed and made no food for breakfast.

No Food? I LOOOOVE No Food. Almost as much as I love Burger Burgers.

Quote :
Alexa ran towards the figure and gasped, it wasn’t a person but a Cyborg.

Given the relativly primitive nature of her people, would she know what a cyborg is?

Quote :
The Cyborg stirred and Alexa jumped back, His body jolted up and his thoughts came into her mind

WERE ARE THE JEDI?!?!? WHERE AM I….WHOSE THAT?!?!

How are thoughts shouted?

Quote :
The Cyborg yelled and went to though a punch but Alexa caught his wrist, she felt a tingling feeling and then a jolt of electricity jolt though her body.

General Grievous goes all stream of consciousness

Spoiler:

Quote :
“What the hell!” Grievous shouted, The Jedi had tracked him down and shot down his ship causing him to crash down on this planet, and now he has meet some strange girl who now he knows nearly everything about just by one touch……..how could his day get any worse?.

She could try to sex him up

He blacks out and wakes up in a cave.

Quote :
He felt a slimy substance on his chest plate and looked down noticing it was blue. He touched it and soon regretted it when pain shot though him.

Alexa promises to hide him from her village because they'd just turn him in to the Jedi

Quote :
“Those Jedi scum’s deserved it!” He roared and turned his back on Alexa. She laughed.

“I know” Grievous was slightly shocked.

This girl hates the jedi? Grievous thought.

“Of course I do, there stuck up sobs who think they know everything and want everything to be perfect. They can die for all I care” Alexa hissed with anger.
Uh...... Ok, then.

Quote :
Grievous grunted and sat on the ground, Grievous must admit this girl had fire and no one had ever stood up to him before. Grievous softly growled.

He had met his match…..

No, he's going to mount her lady-bits on his mantle before this 'fic is out.

Last edited by unskilled78 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting Spelling)
Back to top Go down
fishstickhater
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
fishstickhater

PostSubject: Re: Grievous in Leather Pants   Grievous in Leather Pants EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:56 am

Out of all the characters in Star Wars....
General Grievous? Really? I'm more curious than anything. You'd think that the constant wheezing and coughing would be a bit of a turn-off.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Grievous in Leather Pants   Grievous in Leather Pants EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:31 am

fishstickhater wrote:
Out of all the characters in Star Wars....
General Grievous? Really? I'm more curious than anything. You'd think that the constant wheezing and coughing would be a bit of a turn-off.
He was quite badass. That was until he met MACE MOTHER FUCKING WINDU!!
Back to top Go down
Theaphelia
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Theaphelia

PostSubject: Re: Grievous in Leather Pants   Grievous in Leather Pants EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:31 am

It's GRIEVOUS. GRIEVOUS! As in, "Grievous injury!" Not "Grevious."

There's a surprising amount of Grievous smut out there. The first one I ever saw involved Grievous falling in love with a battle droid (which was surprisingly cute, considering it was Grievous/Battle droid slash). Then there was one fic where some OC gives Grievous a phallic attachment or something as a present so that he can stick it to his crotch and do her. Said attachment transferred the sensation of sexx0rs to Grievous, of course.

Then there was a retarded trollfic I wrote where Dooku uses a lightsaber to melt a vagina into Grievous's crotch and fucks him, then Grievous returns to his homeworld only to find that his wife turned male and that vagina comes in handy. I forgot it existed until I saw this thread.

EDIT: How did I miss this?

Quote :

EVERYONE WAS BLACK UNTIL THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION. Seriously, what?
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Grievous in Leather Pants   Grievous in Leather Pants EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:59 am

Theaphelia wrote:
Quote :

EVERYONE WAS BLACK UNTIL THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION. Seriously, what?

By "pale skin" I meant the sort of fishbelly-pale that us white folk Grievous in Leather Pants 961878 get when we never go outside. That's how I understood it.

Chapter 2:

Part of the next chapter is Alexa~s POV (& is marked as such)

Quote :
“Do you eat?” I asked from across the cave, he turned to look at me and scowled.

“Of course not you twit” He hissed.

Where do the remaining organic parts get nourishment from, then? Also, "Twit"? Seriously? I Reaaaaally can't imagine General Grievous, one of the scariest generals of the CIS using that term with a straight face.

Quote :
“Why do you always hit me?!” I snapped and turned away from him. He grabbed me by the neck and I was lifted into the air.

“I’ll do whatever I want, and you wont dare use that tone with me!” He growled.

Get Back in the kitchen and make me a sandwhich! Grievous in Leather Pants 896582

Quote :
Grievous had tightened his grip and then the girls eyes flashed, Her body went weak and Grievous thought he had hurt her but then the girls eyes turned back to normal and Grievous became curious.