Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~*~Saw Revised!~*~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

~*~Saw Revised!~*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*~Saw Revised!~*~   ~*~Saw Revised!~*~ EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Again, no real clever title, so I prettied it up with some sparkles. This is a revision of the original Saw, which now includes two girls as well as Lawrence and Adam, trapped in a room.

Saw revised: Summery: me and my friend get caught in one of jigsaw’s puzzles and meet Adam and Lawrence will we all get out or will we all die and suffer

I vote for die and suffer.

The fic starts out in the infamous room. There are two girls in the room, freaking out. But over what?

Quote :
“Heather! Wake up please!” came a voice that sounded far away, a moan escaped Heathers lips
Moan: Muhahahaha! I'm free now!

Quote :
“please Heather don’t be dead!” another moan asked her lips, Heather slowly opened her eyes the first thing Heather saw was black and brown hair near her face
Moan: What the fuck is this shit?
Lips: I don't know, but I'm not kissing that!

Quote :
“Look at me I’m can’t believe it I’m hearing voices!!!!!!” Tiffany shouted,
Moan: Bitch! Get me out of here!
Lips: Forget it man, she's high as a kite. I should know. I had to taste those magic mushrooms.

Quote :
“HUH!?” Tiffany turned her head to see Heather looking at her like she’s gone crazy “HEATHER YOUR ALIVE!”
"YOUR LIPS! THEY ARE ALIVE! WHAT THE SHIT?!"

Quote :
“Did I not just say that”?
Yes, author, that is what the character said.

Quote :
“Heather I’m scared!” Tiffany shouted holding on to her friend.
"HOLD ME!"

Quote :
Heather said trying to calm down her friend. “It’s probably locked Heather!”

“I’m just trying to calm you down,” Heather said patting her friend on the back.
Moan: Do you think she's trying to calm her down?
Lips: I don't know man, I don't know. I just need to get out of here before she makes me scream some more inane shit.

Quote :
Good afternoon Heather and Tiffany I’m sure your both wondering why I brought the two of you here, Heather the reason I brought you here is because you say you would die for you friends but yet when you are sad you think of suicide, would you really die for your friends or would you die for your self?”
Holy fuck, Jigsaw can read minds? No wonder why he was never caught!

Quote :
Tiffany the reason I brought you here is because you believe that you are the stupidest person
And you are.

Quote :
Tiffany now’s your chance there is a razor blade hidden in this room lets see if you have the guts to actually cut your self or if you can find the key out of here and meet two other guys you and your friend MIGHT have a chance of escaping alive
And to have sexy times too, of course.

Quote :
They’ve looked for that key in the empty room for hours in silence finally taking a brake.
Brake: Help me!
Moan: There is no help... not for you, and not for me.

Quote :
(Yeah the even got on their hands and knees looking for the key)
OMG they worked so hard!

Quote :
Tiffany got up and looked at the metal and started to kick at it like crazy finally it came off.
Metal: Oh, god, thank you. *smokes a cig* I needed that.

Quote :
Tiffany opened the case to find a small key, a gun with one bullet left in it, a picture of two guys chained to the wall in a dirty bathroom, both unconscious one guy had black and pale skin, the other one had the same skin tone but with blonde hair, and a razor blade.
Damn, what is he? An alien from Star Trek?

Quote :
Never hearing Tiffany shout like Heather took a step back. “Sorry Heather just mad”

“Tiffany get on your hands and knees”
Awright! Now some action!

Quote :
Heather shouted now having tears spring in her eyes.
Tears: *spring!* Here I am!
Lips, moan, brake, and metal: Join the club.
Back to top Go down
Grimley Fieendish
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Grimley Fieendish

~*~Saw Revised!~*~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~*~Saw Revised!~*~   ~*~Saw Revised!~*~ EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:50 pm

Oh dear, the author's started to reprise the plot of the first Saw movie, then but decided to add 2 more female characters to it...
Incedentally, the author may have not seen the movie, as the scene in the Bathroom from the movie, does not feature a razor blade, but a full size hacksaw...
Back to top Go down

~*~Saw Revised!~*~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: