Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Biting Political Commentary! and Interspecies Sex!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Biting Political Commentary! and Interspecies Sex! Empty
PostSubject: Biting Political Commentary! and Interspecies Sex!   Biting Political Commentary! and Interspecies Sex! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Ok, Snark #2 (1st Solo)
Story: New World Order: Part I A planets Corupption

For some unexplained reason this 'fic, which stars a human OC making the beast with two backs with Krystal from Star Fox...
Spoiler:
(Seen here in her LESS :viley:-tastic outfit)
...is divided into 4 seperate "books" on FF.Net, which range in length from 4k to 10k words each.

On Earth:
Quote :
A man who was the leader of an underground resistance was being chased by government officials and military officers.
Don't forget to reload, Dr. Freeman!

Quote :
"Stop Jason Marcos. You're currently due for termination for attempting to overthrow the New World Order Law, and for attacking the free rights of the United States." Said one of the officers.
The New World Order, probably the single thing most conservatives fear besides an effective, Communist government, was instituted by a Law? Who would have the authority to put such a thing in place? WHY would the politicians give up power in such a way? How can one "attack" "free rights"? Why would the United States still be a law-enforcing country?
:explode:
Code:
Backup Skillet: online.
Since we'll probably be here all day if I pointed out every stupidity of the 'fic, let's just move right along.
Quote :
Aiming his weapon at the man known as Jason.
A gerund is not a verb, and does not work as one. :bible:

Quote :
"Our country isn't even known as the United States.
Yes, it is now a mere region in the One World Order.
Quote :
You gave all the rights to the wealthy people, and treat people like me as garbage. There isn't even a middle class anymore, Now its just elites and slaves. I'm not gonna stand by and let fags like you ruin our lives!"
Because that totally follows. :lolinsane:

Quote :
"There is nothing you can do to resist the New World Order Jason Marcos. The world government is too powerful."

Jason stepped back to the edge of the platform he was standing on. "We'll see about that. You think you can win all because you have money?"
"No, it's because we have the tanks, the guns, the planes, the infantry, the apparent legitamacy, and the popular support. But yeah, we have most of the money, too."

then he jumps off the edge of the cliff/platform and BAMF!s, confusing those sent to terminate him.

AN:
Quote :
Due to somebody named "Some Guy" From insulting me in one of his stupid reviews, I've decided to rewrite this chapter because he said this about me.

"Your attempt at social commentary fails about as much as your attempt to command the English language. Overall I give it a no." This is a peice of what he said about me that really insulted me.
And all I have to say is that if you notice anything that doesn't make sense or if there are errors in any of my stories, Don't be stupid and mean like "Some
Guy." Just let me know that there is somthing wrong and let me know if I should try to fix the problem. It's hard for me to write stories like this, I probboly never told anyone this, but I have Autisim. So my mind doesn't think stright, therefore when it comes to making stories I have a hard time making sense.

And a note to the person who insulted me: I dont know who the hell you think you are, but you have absoulutely no right to insult me like that! If you have somthing insulting to say about me, and I'm gonna use a quote Chris Jericho once used. "Some Guy" Would You please... "SHUT THE HELL UP!" I cant stand people like you.

That's chapter 1 of book 1.

ETA: Chapter 2:
Quote :
When Jason arrived at a labrotory located inside Area 51, he was astounded at what he found.
Why isn't the NWO running one of the most top-secret locations of its predecessor?

Quote :
He saw his friend Jessica Jamison, working on a device which was the Wormhole Generator he asked her to devlop.
Because if I were fighting a last-ditch effort against an irreplacable enemy who has technically won already, the thing I am going to be asking my engineers to make is a Stargate so I can go yiff.

Quote :
He took a look at the controls for it and saw that not only was it a very complex machine, the controls were so easy to operate.
Because the first version of a machine is always simple to operate. Seriously, look at how user-unfriendly the original computers are, and how idiot-proof they are now.

They exchange confusing dialogue about the standard locater chip that allows the goverment to locate you anywhere in the multiverse (& can also relay audio data both ways). The chip, in this case, has been put on a bracelet made of "an indestructable alloy." Now, imagine if they used that same alloy in armor or tanks....
I Hate this Fic. :bang:
Quote :
Jessica went over to the controls and turned on the generator. It made alot of noise when it booted up, and a transparent circle appeared in the center.
and....you're just going to walk through it? not even gonna test it out by sending your dog a minute into the future?

Quote :
"Oh and our scientists also found this." Jessica had led him to a table that had a slightly burnt peice of metal that had some kind of logo on it. "We found it attached to some kind of aircraft and we figured that it came from some other planet."
THE ROSWELL INCIDENT WAS THE START OF THE FURRIES! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

Quote :
Jason looked at the insignia. Under the igsignia it read "Corneria". It looked like it belonged to a military craft, but didn't know what it was. Jason suddenly had an idea. "Jessica, Look up this planet on the generator's computer."

"Looking it up now." She began typing the name into the computer and came up with one result. "It is this planet right here. But its in the Lylat System."

How did the Cornerian fighter get there? How did the computer have knowledge of the Lylat system?

Quote :
"Lylat System?" He asked. "Imput the Quordinates into the computer. I'm heading to that planet."

Quote :
Jessica then imput the quoridantes like Jason asked. She looked and saw Jason put on all of his military gear, and took alot of weapons such as handguns, rifles, shotguns, and grenades along with some extra ammuniton. "alright Jessica I'm ready."
These people have fighter-craft that can traverse inter-stellar space, and you're going to attack with small arms? Yea...that'll go well :red:

Quote :
Soon the generator turned on and Jason jumped through the wormhole. Dissapearing out of sight.
It was already on.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Biting Political Commentary! and Interspecies Sex!   Biting Political Commentary! and Interspecies Sex! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:11 am

OH wow. This is gold. How exactly will dimension-hopping help his own dimension? Did they seriously just say "Well our world's fucked, let's turn on this Stargate knockoff and see what happens"

Michael Bay would be truly proud.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Biting Political Commentary! and Interspecies Sex!   Biting Political Commentary! and Interspecies Sex! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:10 pm

@Asylum: he is apparently going to go to other dimensions to search for help overthrowing the NWO Biting Political Commentary! and Interspecies Sex! 724940
Ok, so here's part 2 (chapter 3)

Quote :
Jason soon fell out of the wormhole

Since a wormhole works by bending two points in space-time so that they are "right next to" each other, travel time would be instantaneous.

Quote :
and smacked his head on a hard surface when he landed. He felt the searing pain but shook it off anyway,

You're all alone on a planet that may be hostile. Do not ignore injuries if you have the time to see to them.

Quote :
Almost everywhere he would look he saw buildings and stuctures that were not even on his planet. But it somehow reminded him of Earth.
Biting Political Commentary! and Interspecies Sex! 367135

Quote :
It was really dark out so he guessed it was night-time, Jason didn't feel very safe at night, so he pulled out his handgun. It was a silenced Desert Eagle. He was still amazed that he managed to silence a magnum handgun like that.

(A/N: I would be amazed too if anyone managed to silence a 50. claiber magnum.)
Fucking impossible moar like.
Also, I hope he's able to deal with the recoil of perhaps the most over-powered pistol of all