Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME

Go down 
+106
Arcadia Rose
marysukiyaki
ViewSonic
Ratchetmon
Mikey Go WOOGA
Soothsayer1989
Un1t 0n3
Summercorn
grmblfjx
Nihilist
Kevin M
WarriorOmen
William Shakespeare
Lady Anne
MacedonianSunWarrior
Eeveegou
rae
Technobrat
teal deer
Snake Bandage
Howithurts
CaptainMcNeil
The Scientist
StandupShady
WD40
Sarahsuke
Alhazred
ZOOLANDER
Wolf
Quijotesca
Foxy
Vilecat
Observed
Vanilla-villa
DavidH
SirDixonDongs
Disco Stu
Mr.Doobie
Braigwen
Alex89
kelly
Maximilia
Miss Prince
Khajidu
Grimley Fieendish
szaleniec
Nightboomfer
Chris91
littledorrit
Sutremaine
Tony Branston
Jesus.
myeerah
knightwithoutacause
DarthDarthington
Exodia's Right Leg
Chaltab
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Root Admin
Notomys mordax
tachikoma01
Just Chipper
Reidmar
Sloth
Dixie
Perverted Demon
V3N0M
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
MC Guffin
Trioculus
Malganis
InkWeaver
Zeiss Manifold
CleverUsername
Sarin
Lurv
Achtung Baby
Tungsten Monk
Keith Fraser
gaijinguy
Bamshalam
Hot Cancer
TheHedonist
Kirby
unskilled78
Saleha
Dr. Professor Science
Rabid Badger
dariamorgendorffer
the asylum
Cyberwulf
Alea Iacta Est
Reepicheep-chan
Dick Powers
Rizale
Lysander
Ceres
anangrychocobo
Mae Bedlam
Delcat
Mafiosa
Seule
Lembech
Narwhal
Toastuh
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Lysander
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Lysander

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:07 am

Delcat wrote:
Guys, Wild and Simonchu is my new Sonic OTP, fo' reals. Someone should draw lots and lots of fanart of them looking lovingly into each other's eyes.

Of all the "howmowsessual" relationships in Sonichu (and there are many), I would have to pick Jack & Clyde Cash's as the best. Not even in the face of eternal damnation does their love dim. They may enter the gates of Hell for the rest of eternity, but they're going to do it hand-in-hand, with love in their hearts.

Fuckin' hardcore.

I'd also like to see fanart what it would look like if Chris ripped off other properties for Sonichu.

Someone draw Starbuckia Rosechu: a hard-drinking, cigar-smoking, sexually promiscuous, borderline-psychotic Electric Hedgehog Pokemon from the Battlestar CWCia. She fights Robotnik's Badniks from the cockpit of her Viper while unknowingly serving as an instrument of GodJesusBear's will.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:41 am

Are you kidding? I'm THIS CLOSE to doing an intentionally shitty comic of Pokemon/Sonic mashup characters just to LEAP ON THE BANDWAGON
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Are you kidding? I'm THIS CLOSE to doing an intentionally shitty comic of Pokemon/Sonic mashup characters just to LEAP ON THE BANDWAGON
Oh God me too. I feel awful for being all, like, "bandwagon weeeee!" but it looks like so much fun!

Maybe instead I should draw a really steamy yaoi comic with Sonicchu characters. Maybe Magi-chan sucking off Dickgirl Rosechu while fantasizing about Sonichu banging him up the ass.

Or maybe I should draw sexually explicit fanart of Crystal and e-mail it to CWC, see how he reacts.

Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:38 pm

You guys don't understand. That's not how Chris works.

Chris takes shit that he likes and "improves" it to fit in his ridiculous babyshit hedgehog pokemon world. Then, he wants everyone to praise him for his originality.

Asperchu has succeeded where others have failed, because he's copying the formula while mocking Chris and adding adult themes. Chris cannot handle being made fun of, and he will be damned if he lets maturity, of all things, into his world.

So the best way to mock Chris is to take his formula and apply it to something that is too mature to fit in his world.

I'd have to say that my ideal troll comic would be one where parts of the Bible are done with Electric Hedgehog pokemon. The not-so-nice parts. That would be an assault on Chris from multiple fronts. It mocks him for his blasphemy, hypocrisy, ego, and lack of creativity.

Plus, it would be funny to make it as gruesome as possible. Noahchu steps off the Ark of Chaos onto the post-Flood world, only to find it covered in the decaying corpses of all the drowned Pokesinners. Lotchu is seduced by his Rosee children, fucking them both in a drunken on-panel orgy. GodJesus and the Bear at the Regency Square Shopping Center command Onanchu to father Crystalchu with his dead brother's wife, but he spills his seed, and is killed.

The finale would be the one where Ultra Sonichu is betrayed by Mary Lee Walsh, and graphically crucified by the Jerkops at the CWCville mall. Like, Passion of the Christ graphically, with slow and detailed torture beforehand. As he suffers and dies, Chris-Chan Sonichu sheds a single tear from on high.

Three days later, he is revived to be the savior of Pokekind, thanks to the power of the Sonichu Balls.

You would, of course, send this to Chris himself, expecting nothing but praise in return.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Damn. I was just going to do something along the lines of "Pikanic and Raichamy in 'The House Smells of Shit'."
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Yeah, this is probably a little too elaborate and disgusting. I think it'd piss Chris off royally, though. He's pissed off at Asperchu for doing violence and for mocking his religious hypocrisy.

First, call it "Sonichu Bible Tales!" or something equally kid-sounding to put him at ease. Then, do a Playmobil-esque version of a really graphic Bible story like the tale of Dinah, complete with on-panel mass circumcisions. Or Moses. The idol that the Sonichus worship could be a golden statute of Liquid Chris.

If I had a modicum of talent, it's what I'd be doing.
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:29 pm

I was thinking of something along the lines of LouGehrigschu, but I'd never have the time to keep it updated.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:20 pm

The more I imagine it, the more epic the Bible parody gets.

God is represented by Chris in every story, of course. This is to recognize his authority as the Great Director Chandler, the Mayor of CWCville, and whatever other manner of god complex titles he's given himself. Ultra Sonichu is Jesus, because that's how Chris has portrayed him. They always appear together, because Chris cannot mention God without also specifying that he means GodJesus. He wants to make sure that nobody thinks that he's decided to spontaneously call upon Zeus, or something, I don't know.

The Bear From the Regency Square Shopping Center is a symbol of God's Wrath upon this sinful world, and thus would be portrayed as a literal frothing rabid bear with a horrible toothy maw. Every single time God kills someone in one of the stories, the Bear would attack them from off panel and brutally dismember them in the most graphic manner that the artist could conceive of

Noahchu would be Wild Sonichu. The first part of the Noah story would be done like the story is usually presented to kids, in bright colors with lots of emphasis on him gathering two of every Pokemon on the ark. When the flood comes, the emphasis would switch to showing the people and Pokemon that are not on the Ark. I have a mental picture of a Rosechu standing on a tall rock, holding her baby Sonee over her head as the dirty flood waters start to rise up over her face. Even as she dies, she struggles to use the last of her strength to keep holding her baby up, buying just a few more precious seconds for some kind of impossible miracle to save him. After the flood, the world would be choked with the rotting and bloated bodies of all the Electric Hedgehog Pokemon who died. The Rainbow at the end should look just like this page.

Moseschu would be Asperchu. The author of Asperchu would be Pharaoh, and Asperchu would tell him to let his people go to the promised land of CWCville. He would chase Moseschu across the Red Sea. After the sea becomes un-parted, he would surface. He would yell a curse at Moseschu's people, and then the Bear would float up and eat him. The Ten Commandments would be all about how we should praise Chirs-Chan and hate homos. The false god they worship is Liquid. Oh, and Aaron would be Jivin of course.

In the passion story, MLW should really be the devil. She should be drawn in her sexy blond devil girl form from the troll fanart, and she should "tempt" Ultra Sonichu. The Jerkops should be the Romans, and the black dude with the wooden badge should be Pilate. Black Sonichu could be Saint Longinus. He would end Ultra Sonichu's suffering with a spin dash, and later testify that he was truly the Son of CWC.

What a perfect testament to Chris' egotism that would be. Damn, I wish I could draw.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:57 pm

What if I just drew some kind of horrible Knuckles/Cubone nightmare smashing up a PC because he thinks the computer is actually the internet
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:00 pm

I doubt it'll effect Chris at all, but knock yourself out.

If you're lucky, he might even steal your character, and write fanfic to justify it.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Lysander wrote:

If you're lucky, he might even steal your character, and write fanfic to justify it.
LOL this is rapidly becoming something I want to do just for me Wink Whether Chris sees it doesn't really matter. Nothing will top Asperchu in terms of reaction anyway.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Lysander wrote:

LOL this is rapidly becoming something I want to do just for me Wink Whether Chris sees it doesn't really matter. Nothing will top Asperchu in terms of reaction anyway.
I feel this way as well.

Although Lysander's idea would be epic. There is no way I have it in me to render all that though. For one thing I suck at drawing gore T.T
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
LOL this is rapidly becoming something I want to do just for me Wink

Oh, I would never suggest doing any different. I'm just using the thread as a place to shoot the shit about my crappy ideas onto until Chris rapes somebody or something else in his comic and we all have something to joke about in here.

You should seriously consider sending it to Chris via the mailbag, anyway. You just never know when something is going to make him go on YouTube and punch his camera.

He thinks that breaking his camera is intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 7:53 pm

Lysander wrote:
idea

PM or post a screenplay and I'll give it a shot.

Edit: Captain's log, stardate HURRRR Trollface

Last edited by Nihilist on Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:57 am

Lysander wrote:

I'm not sure what's funnier. His eunuch-voice saying "I'm gonna RUIN you!" or the fact that he's obviously scared of hurting his hand.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Penguin wrote:
Lysander wrote:

I'm not sure what's funnier. His eunuch-voice saying "I'm gonna RUIN you!" or the fact that he's obviously scared of hurting his hand.

At least this thumbs are on the outside of his fists. That's much more than I was expecting.

CHRIS-CHAN! TEST YOUR MIGHT!

THAT WAS PATHETIC!
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:49 am

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 Abiglippedalligatormoment
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:01 am

Nihilist wrote:
Lysander wrote:
idea

PM or post a screenplay and I'll give it a shot.

Edit: Captain's log, stardate HURRRR Trollface
Yeah
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 am

Lysander wrote:

He looks like a puppet.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Lysander

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Somath Cegem wrote:
He looks like a puppet.

That's just the trolls pulling his strings.

Man, I cannot stop listening to his music videos.

This song, "Trollsta's Paradise," is about what Chris thinks trolls think. It's another example of him demonstrating that stunning "originality" that he's known for, by stealing something that doesn't belong to him, and "improving" it.

Quote :
But I ain't never left my computer, dog gone it
Me be treated like a punk, I take it out on that guy
I have too much stress and free time, I can't enjoy it
I am a stressed homeboy imprisoned in lulz

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 384608
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:21 pm

And then you have the remixes people have done of his bizarre rantings:

Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:49 pm

Lysander wrote:
Somath Cegem wrote:
He looks like a puppet.

That's just the trolls pulling his strings.

Man, I cannot stop listening to his music videos.

This song, "Trollsta's Paradise," is about what Chris thinks trolls think. It's another example of him demonstrating that stunning "originality" that he's known for, by stealing something that doesn't belong to him, and "improving" it.

Quote :
But I ain't never left my computer, dog gone it
Me be treated like a punk, I take it out on that guy
I have too much stress and free time, I can't enjoy it
I am a stressed homeboy imprisoned in lulz

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 384608

What's funnier is, I don't think it occurred to him that he could just loop the intro of Gangstas Paradise, instead of having to compete with Coolio for vocal supremacy.
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:51 pm

the asylum wrote:

What's funnier is, I don't think it occurred to him that he could just loop the intro of Gangstas Paradise, instead of having to compete with Coolio for vocal supremacy.

I don't know, it doesn't sit right with me to say that he had the capacity to do a decent parody a la Weird Al:

if this video doesn't work, google "Amish Paradise"

Last edited by Nihilist on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Nihilist wrote:
the asylum wrote:

I don't know, it doesn't sit right with me to say that he had the capacity to do a decent parody a la Weird Al:

Quote :
This video contains content from Vevo, who has decided to block it in your country.

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 Mrbeanwtf
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:00 pm

the asylum wrote:

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 Mrbeanwtf

Try it now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME   Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris-chan and Sonichu: ZAP TO THE EXTREME
Page 8 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next