Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: 4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy   4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:02 am

Baby Mine by MouseDragon

A happy ending to a tragic event, leaves the question of... How many Autobot's does it take to raise a baby?

Do you remember the yogurt brand that sold the Whips? How the yogurt was whipped up till there was more air than yogurt? Well this is what happens when you do the same thing to fanfiction.

I am going to take the same approach as the last time and condense the chapters down since there is so much fluff that it becomes meaninglessly insane.

Chapter 1

Bumblebee calls Iron Hide in a shaky voice to announce that he has a baby inside him. (Now, before you go and make jokes about not being able to trust Prime when he's alone with his Autobots, be careful you do not wake Harley.) Iron Hide is skeptical but Bumblebee explains that some woman just left her baby daughter in someone elses car because it looked like it belonged to someone with a lot of money. The other Autobots are not so sure about Bumblebee being able to raise a child. But Iron Hide thinks it will be a just reward for having raised Bumblebee up from a sparkling and having to put up with the little Spy's antics.

Yes...this fic is Four Autobots and a Baby. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 2

Bumblebee panics as the baby springs a leak pees all over his leg. Seriously. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 3

Bumblebee names the little girl Sparkplug, a name that Iron Hide used to call him. Iron Hide shows his deep appreciation by stomping off to target practice and blowing the snot out of what ever is in his way. Oh...and Autobots are fed out of bottles when their sparklings. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

6 years later...

Sparkplug wakes from a nightmare and refuses to go back to sleep lest the monsters attack her in the night. Iron Hide and Ratchet make a big show of going off and fighting the monsters so that lil Sparkplug can sleep. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 4

It's Sparkplug's first day at school and Bumblebee can't let her go. Iron Hide goes all tender much to Sam and Bumblebee's surprise. At Sam's goading, Iron Hide reveals that Bumblebee is Optimus Prime's son, and then gives Sam a sound beating when he asks how Autobots mate. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 5

Bambi makes Bee cry. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker pull a stunt that ends up getting lil Sparkplug injured and Bee feints. Ratchet yells. A lot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 6

Sparkplug is in a coma and Bee wants to kill Sides and Streaker. Prime tries to stop him and gets kicked in the crotch for his trouble but proves to be the perfect sage. Then the CPS shows up and everything takes a hard left into cluster-fuck-ville. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 7

Ratchet takes Sparkplug to the hospital while Bumblebee has a mental breakdown. Optimus devises a plan to get Sparkplug back and get the Autobots along with Sparkplug and Sam back to Cybertron. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 8

Sideswipe and Sunstreaker use holograms to pose as two brothers, one of whom is shot. This distracts the hospital staff for Bumblebee and Optimus Prime's holograms to slip past security and head up to Sparkplug's room. They load her onto a gurney and slip her past security by disguising her as a body headed for autopsy. (Curiously they already have the COD before the autopsy is done which would alert most hospital staff. But for the sake of the story, who cares.) They then get Sparkplug into a white Coroners van and drive away. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 9

Quote :
No one in the ER, would ever forget the day the dead man and his brother, beat the crap out of each other, then stood, side by side, hand in hand, dropped their pants, bending over and giving everyone in the trauma room a shining view of two very handsome asses, which would be the subject of several female nurses wet dreams for months to come, then flipped them all off and disapeared into thin air. The terrible twins had struck again.

And then they jump in a rocket ship and blast off... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 10

Optimus Prime holds a press conference on the White House lawn asking help in giving Bumblebee sole custody of Sparkplug. (Even though they had just been about to leave Earth behind in the last chapter.) Custody is rewarded and Bee and the Twins share a tender moment before celebrating by painting Iron Hide hot pink with purple flowers while he was in stasis. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 11

Things turn all pink and cutsey. Mostly because Iron Hide agreed to stay pink because Sparkplug likes the color. Bee is brought to school for show-and-tell day. Sparkplug, Sam and Bee go out for ice cream and the Autobots chill at the cliff. Sparkplug is heartbroken over not being able to change into a Camero which somehow turns into a fight over which Twin is the "bestest in the whole wide world" and Bumblebee gets the idea to turn Sparkplug into Frankensparks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 12

Sparkplug undergoes ninja training and as her first task must distract Rachet while the Twins sneak up on him. Ratchet is found later hanging from the ceiling by bungee cords. Lots of important things are missing from the medbay and Sideswipe and Sunstreaker reveal their science project: Sparkplug as an Autobot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Everyone expects the worst but it's only Sparkplug inside of a mech suit. Which happens to me mind controlled. At least the weapons systems have not been activated yet. Although from that loud explosion I would say that Murphy's Law is alive and well in the Transformer-verse. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 13

Sparkplug shoots Bumblebee. Bumblebee and Sparkplug share a hug. Iron Hide asks to torture the Twins. Optimus says yes. Iron Hide tells Sparkplug that shocking the twins is just like tickling them and then teaches Sparkplug a new word. "Slag-tard." [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 14

Starscream attacks, Decepticons fill the base and the Twins break the Death Dance and kill all the Decepticons. Starscream disappears as Ratchet discovers that Sparkplug is dying, her suit fused to her body. Prime cradles her as she tells him 'Jazz says to hold on to your lug nuts.', and everything goes white. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 15

Jazz talks in Jive and lays it down for Optimus. That bright flashy light made Sparkplug into a real Autobot and Prime can not understand why he was chosen to be a Prime. Iron Hide tells him that it's just something you accept, like cryptic riddles from Q or random butt-fuckings from Riker. Wait, wrong fandom. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 16

Jazz is Sparkplug's Guardian Angel. Sparkplug gets her first taste of energon and asks to see Bumblebee. Optimus remembers when Bumblebee was her age. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 17

Sparkplug accidentally shoots Iron Hide and sends him off into loopy land where he meets Jazz. They apparently used to be lovers and then Jazz sings. When Iron Hide wakes up, Ratchet smacks him for activating Sparkplugs weapons which causes Iron Hide to burst into tears. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 18

The Twins get tormented by Jazz who pretends to be a giant, evil, rabid bunny about to eat them then forces them to promise to take care of the other Autobots before turning out the lights. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 19

Jazz randomly possesses Autobots and leaves pictures of rabid chipmunks weilding chainsaws with messages that read 'Doc Hatchet Strikes Again' in red letters. Iron Hide blows the Twins apart which makes him feel just peachy and he goes to blow more shit up and Ratchet gets the day off. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 20

Sam and Bumblebee go for a ride. Sam starts touching things and Bee starts going wonky. Hot Rod shows up and they race which makes Bumblebee go big 'O' face, making Hot Rod laugh at him and tease him for Cumming in the middle of a race. Sam asks what the heck Hot Rod was talking about and Bee just peels out and leaves Sam on the side of the road. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 21

The girl driving Hot Rod is the daughter of the owners of Shojen Jump and she moved to America from Japan. BTW, Gakt is the sexiest bishie boy ever. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 22

Sparkplug has a bad dream about Megatron. She also learns that the Autobots can communicate in their heads and the Twins cure their boredom by blasting loud techo music and not letting anyone shut off the connection. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 23

Ellie sings Opera to get back at the Twins for blasting that Techno in the middle of the night then sets the recording on a loop playing inside the Twins' heads. Bumblebee shows up with a very bloody and dead Sam. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 24

Bumblebee squished the human that stabbed Sam. Jazz sings a lullaby to Sparkplug and tells Bumblebee to trust her. Sam dies. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 25

Sam is dead, Sparkplug is human again and Bumblebee goes bat-shit. Jazz speaks to everyone and tells them not to worry and to hang on to their lug nuts. Sparkplug walks in. Optimus has headlights for eyes and talks like Sentinel Prime. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 26

Sparkplug, sitting in Sentinel Prime's hand tells Sam that she can bring him back. Sparkplug tells Bumblebee the same thing and Optimus talks like Sentinel Prime.

Chapter 27

Sam is now Cobalt, a bright blue Camero. Cobolt wants to play with Bumblebee's gear shift and they race down the road. Sparkplug drives Jazz who comments that she is a natural to which she agrees since she is an Autobot. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Confused yet? There's more...lots more in the form of sequels. Lots of them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: 4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy   4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:35 am

I now offer the next installment to this series.

Sparkplug: Child of the Universe

Quote :
How many Autobot's does it take to raise a teenager...

Wait! I know this joke! Does the answer have anything to do with pink paint, pregnant robots and Gakt being the sexiest bishi boy ever?

Quote :
Ok, I'm a 26 year old highschool drop out, with a learning disability. My grammer SUCK'S. I am aware of this. I LOVE reviews, so please, pretty please, review! If you haven't read Baby Mine yet, this may be a bit confusing for you, so read Baby Mine first, because this is a sequel to that. So, enough jabber, I'm sure you've all been waiting for this. Here ya go. Disclaimer: I don't own Transformer's.I don't own Gasoline, Kicking Harold does. I also dont own I feel good, that belong's to Jame's Brown. I do however, own Sparkplug, Cobalt and Ellie Takahara.

Huh? You are you sure you didn't drop out of Grade school?

Anyway...

Chapter 1

Sparkplug wants to paint Bumblebee pink which causes Iron Hide to go into traction waking up everyone. Ellie and Hot Rod get attacked by Barricade for speeding in a school zone.

Chapter 2

Hot Rod dials P for Prime and tells Ellie to GTFO and gets taken by Barricade

Chapter 3

Ratchet is giving Sparkplug an anatomy lesson using Bumblebee. Sparkplug asks if Autobots have genitals. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 4

Starscream shoves a cattle prod up Hot Rod's ass. Much snark ensues.

Sparkplug is at the mall, her friend loses her shit over Sunstreaker's hologram and they go see a movie.

Random guys drool over Sunstreaker's Lamborghini form and Sparkplug drives.

Chapter 5

Jazz is back from the dead ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) and he Prime, Sideswipe and Bumblebee are on their way to...somewhere.

Hot Rod is rescued and is naked. Soundwave knows about Sparkplug.

Chapter 6

Sparkplug's God Father IS A GIANT FUCKING ROBOT! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 7

Hot Rod and Ellie have a cutsey moment, Ratchet throws wrenches and Jazz is happily grinning.

Sparkplug's friend looses her shit again and Sunstreaker has a crush.

Chapter 8

Sparkplug's friend looses her shit yet again as she introduces her family and a random movie reference is made.

Chapter 9

Iron Hide and Jazz 'lay some pipe'.

Chapter 10

Ellie and Hot Rod knock boots.

Chapter 11

Hot Rod is going to propose to Ellie. Sunstreaker beats the snot out of some punk.

Chapter 12

Some guy tried to force himself on Sparkplug and Sunstreaker beat the snot out of him and Iron Hide is mad...because Sunstreaker beat the snot out of the kid who tried to force himself on Sparkplug. Why?

Chapter 13

The Twins steal Sparkplug's diary and uncover an ass load of wank.

Chapter 14

Hot Rod gets a cute Asian female hologram.

Chapter 15

Sparkplug has a bad dream.

Chapter 16

Optimus Prime decides to take Sparkplug to Cybertron.

Chapter 17

Ratchet makes Sparkplug a mech suit. A pink mech suit...

Chapter 18

Ratchet uses Sparkplug in her mech suit to seduce Sunstreaker and Sideswipe then blast them to snot balls with her cannons while under Iron Hides' control. (Creepyness...)

Chapter 19

Decepticons attack the base and Sunny can't 'feel' his brother anymore. ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])
The Autobots are captured by the Decepticons and Sparkplug gets a random .45.

Chapter 20

Author pulls the old joke "Jesus!" "You called, my son."

Chapter 21

The Nevada Desert is in orbit...wait what?

Everyone is ready to leave the Earth.

Chapter 22

Destiny...blah blah blah.

Chapter 23

Insert Cable A into Port B and turn electricity on and scream.

Chapter 24

Optimus has a bad dream, Ratchet comforts him with his transfer cable. Ikea Erotica style.

Chapter 25

Ratchet turns Sparkplug into MECHA-Sparkplug!!! Tokyo 'Awwwws' at the Kawaii.

Chapter 26

Iron Hide gets preggers and Sue-baby Sparkplug gets made into the one true Prime.

Chapter 27

Iron Hide beats things up...while preggers.

Chapter 28

Iron Hide is daddy to the Twins and scrappers attack the ship.

Chapter 29

Sam dies...again. Random song...

Ending

Shitty poem. Tha end...but more sequels... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Snoof
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Snoof

PostSubject: Re: 4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy   4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:26 am

The really annoying thing is, in the hands of a competent writer, Four Autobots And A Baby could be hilarious.

...now I'm reminded of this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For the record, that issue is _awesome_.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: 4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy   4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:17 pm

And we now have the last installment of the trilogy.

Forever And Always My Baby You'll Be By MouseDragon

Quote :
And we're back! As for the story ending being disapointing, believe it or not, all will be revealed in the third part. I will admit, towards the end, I was hit with a bad case of writers block and I had just returned from a funeral. I agree, its kind of slopped together... But I wanted to make sure I got it done. This is a triquel to Baby Mine and Sparkplug:Child Of The Universe. If you havent read those two, read them first. When this story is done, I would like to write a bunch of ficlets about Ellie and Hot Rod, as well as finish the other stories I have up. The reason I have split this story into 3 parts is simple. I
didnt want one big story with 200 chapters. My first rehersal for Song Of Survival is tommarow, so updates will be sporatic. The life of an actress is a busy one. Disclaimer: I dont own transformers. I do own Sparkplug and Ellie Takahara. I also own Shatterstrike. And this story, which is awesome. If you want to write a fanfic based on it, be my guest, as long as you dont steal. Meaning, copy and paste it, change a few words and claim you wrote it. People who do that suck. This story starts out slow, bear with me.

Yea...

Chapter 1

The Autobots make a pit stop and Sunny hacks into private channels.

Chapter 2

Decpticons are assholes who punch pregnant Autobots.

Chapter 3

Quote :
IM GOING TO KILL IRONHIDE! MUAHAHAHA! No, just kidding. I like Ironhide. He isnt going to die... yet. I just love being evil. Yep. Evil mouse dragon. MUAHAHA. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARsqueak! As for the review regarding Prowl calling Sunstreaker "Sunny". Does the concept of family escape you? Prowl helped raise the twins. OF COURSE he calls Sunstreaker Sunny. He wuvs him. Would never admit it, but he does. Duh. Yes I know Prowl is anal, BUT, I dont think he's heartless. Logical does not equal emotionless. Get over it. I dont own transformers. I do own Ellie, Sparkplug and Shatterstrike. Who is Shatterstrike? Read and find out!

Iron Hide gives birth. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chapter 4

The Twins pain Prowl's office pink. Hot Rod wants kids and the Autobots are cashing in their frequent flier miles for a trip back to Earth.

Chapter 5

The [s]abomination[/s] Sparkling that Iron Hide gave birth to squirts 'shit' all over Jazz.

Optimus Prime has a bad dream and Ratchet comforts him with his 'transfer cable'. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Chapter 6

Pillow talk for Ellie and Hot Rod consists of Hot Rod waking Ellie up in the middle of the night and Ellie punching him. She then gets a 'pain' and Hot Rod drags her kicking and screaming to Ratchet. (I shall insert a random human sacrifice scene here to amuse myself with.)

Aaaaaand Ellie is pregnant. Please to be explaining how robots have sperm?

Chapter 7

Ratchet is pregnant, Optimus Prime faints. Prime then proposes to Ratchet and my eyes are buuuuuurrrrniiiinnnnngggg!!!!

Chapter 8

Sparkplug asks the Twins if they have ever had sex. Seriously, a 16 year old turned into a 6 year old Cybertronian is asking about sex...

Chapter 9

Quote :
According to my husband, who has a PH.D in quantum physics

Decepticons attack and Iron Hide bites it.

Chapter 10

Yay, cannibalism! I think...

Chapter 11

Decepticons are assholes for shooting at sparklings holding sparklings. What was the point of this exactly?

Chapter 12

Aaaand now it gets confusing. They are now on Earth, Sunstreaker is a super model and Sparkplug was found wandering in a super market parking lot crying for Iron Hide. Sparkplug is now human, with no memories of who she was and has been adopted by Mr. Streak, a.k.a. Sunstreaker. With no passage of time indicated or anything to explain WTF is going on!!!

The other Autobots are in the basement of 'Mr. Streak's' mansion and they are all waiting for her to remember who she is. I don't care why anymore...

Chapter 13

Quote :
SHOVES SUNSTREAKER INFRONT OF THE BAZOOKA- Ha! That'll stop you. You wouldnt DARE scratch his paint job. YOUR NOT BRAVE ENOUGH! MUAHAHAHA! Teeheeheehee. Now go away, Im trying to write a fanfiction! -hurls yet another wrench at the autobots, who are chained to computer chairs. TYPE FASTER YOU OVER GROWN MUTANT TOASTERS!

I believe for the first time, I am afraid of a fangirl... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So Ratchet is preggers and has been preggers for THREE YEARS and still a giant robot and will not 'spark' his daughter until Sparkplug does her Voodoo and brings everyone back to life. I foresee more angst in their future.

Chapter 14

Shopping, breakfast and stairs do not mix. Ratchet yells again and because of the bump on her head she remembers everything.

In classic BlockTextOfDoom format, all the Autobots are brought back to life as Ratchet goes into full labor.

Chapter 15

Ratchet is a mommy, the Twins are getting in trouble, it's Daddy-Daughter Day, and Jazz and Iron Hide go 'Heels to Jesus'.

Chapter 16

Bee thinks Sam is alive and well in an orphanage. Yea...just go with it.

Chapter 17

Sam is now a girl of indeterminate age. Bumblebee kidnaps her from the orphanage and get it on Robo style in his back seat while driving back to the base. Sideswipe now gets a whole week in the brig instead of two days and all's well that ends in confusion.

My take on all this? WTF!! Seriously, WTF did I just read?
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: 4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy   4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:22 pm

I don't know how you have the patience to go through all of that.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: 4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy   4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:30 pm

theweirdkind wrote:
I don't know how you have the patience to go through all of that.
I know, it's a titan feat.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: 4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy   4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Oh gawd, even your summary is TL;DR. I have no idea how fannits can devote so much time to tepid dribble like that. Was this what she was doing instead of finishing high school?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy   4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy Empty

Back to top Go down

4 Autobots and A Baby, The Trilogy
Page 1 of 1