Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all.

Go down 
+2
Keith Fraser
Dr. Professor Science
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Empty
PostSubject: The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all.   The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Nihilist: Hello, WGW. Doc and I are going to be taking on quite the challenge- we're going to snark every single one of Farfalla's fanfics. There are 125 of them, and that's just for TOS. You're more than welcome to join in- we prepare these beforehand. You will have to pick a character. So, if you want to join in, PM one of us. 
The Doc: That's right. Here, I'm writing Spock, Nihilist is writing Kirk, and we're both adding in all the little extra things you see all over the place. And, yeah, we totally want some guest stars in on this. The more people involved, the more incredible this thing can be. We're going through them in posting order, so here's the first thing she has posted on her site.

Sing to me of Farfalla, Muse, Farfalla of pain and retching
driven time and again to insanity, once she had molested
the hallowed heights our minds.

Episode 1: Do I Look Fat To You?

Space... the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission--- to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations! To boldly go where no snark has gone before!

Captain, I am detecting a strange planet below.The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Amoktime0063
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. KirkuhhPut them on the viewscreen.
Captain, I am - ah - not certain that would be wise.The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Amoktime0237
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Kirkthinking Well, they did send out a distress call. We do have to see what's going on.
Very well.The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Thenakedtimehd0192

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Bridge10

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Byanyothername0022Is that... us? 
I am not certain. The images are extremely distorted. The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Themantraphd233
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. The_Ultimate_Computer_012 If that's me, why do I have a vagina on my head?
We are receiving a communication from the planet. The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Charliexhd246
The computer begins to speak.

Quote :
"You know what I spent the entire day doing?" Captain James T. Kirk asked, unfastening the white strap at the top of his uniform jacket. 

"I do not," said Spock, looking up from the evening chair in the corner of his cabin. A journal of agricultural research lounged across his still-uniformed lap.

"Being told how fat I've gotten," Kirk snorted indignantly. "Would you believe that? This is what I get for agreeing to give a commencement speech. Thanks to that portrait they painted of us all after V'Ger and hung in the cafeteria, all those cadets seemed to expect me to have stopped aging at forty!"

Captain, I am unsure how to proceed. Some unknown lifeform appears to be telling stories about your subcutaneous adipose tissue.
[beep boop]
Something is hijacking our computer.
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Charliexhd404

The computer keeps reading.

Quote :
"Kirk made a face and stopped undressing. Instead, he paced over to the mirror, his jacket flap hanging open. He scrutinized himself surreptitiously, trying to look casual. 

"You'd think people would have something a little more cerebral to say than to comment on how much more 'Jim Kirk' there is than there used to be, considering what we've accomplished."

"More to cherish," Spock murmured innocently, his tone still Vulcan but his words unmistakeably affectionate."

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Charliexhd125

The cherishing of fat is illogical.

"Spock, do you REALLY have these feelings for me?" 

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Kirkbackrub
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Theenemywithinhd520

"I have absolutely no interest in your pockets of fat, sir. I believe the lifeform is attempting to confuse and scare the crew. I recommend attempting to disregard the implications of its messages."

Quote :
"Spock put the journal on a nearby table and stood, brushing off his uniform. He walked over to his reflection-absorbed bondmate and placed a gentle hand on either side of his midsection. "There is no logic in denying what is there," he said softly. Jim's pulse quickened as Spock's breath tickled and stimulated his ear. "Your body is pleasing to me as it is. If you are not tired from the ceremony, I will teach you to appreciate it as I do.""

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Themantraphd233 "I must point out, captain, that Vulcans only mate once every seven years. This lifeform appears to not have done any research. In addition, the implication that I would form a bond with you is disconcerting, to say the least. It is an extremely private part of Vulcan matin rituals and is only done out of necessity. We consider the entire affair to be embarrasing."
"This lifeform seems to be obsessed with us being more than just friends, I see. Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to understand that simply being nice to your crewmates and being friends... is just that. FRIENDS. We're not borking each other!" 

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Kirkholymotherfuckingshit

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Thisideofparadise_434
"Indeed."

"Oh and by the way, if this was really me, I wouldn't bother with such silliness as this! I don't just go for second base. I go straight for the goods. But not with Spock. Get that?"
"AND I LIKE VAGINAS."

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Kirkohmyfuckinggod

Quote :
Spock pulled Kirk's shirt up to his armpits but made no effort to take it off completely. Instead, he turned his attentions to Kirk's belly, which (sic) threatened to declare mutiny against the pants and proclaim itself a new nation.

"This much is a novelty for a Vulcan," he pointed out to his partner, who was still slightly sensitive about his weight from the events of the day. "We do not store fat in the way humans do. Therefore the exotic becomes the erotic."

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Themantraphd221
  "I feel compelled to point out that when not in mating season, Vulcans express affection by touching fingers. I have never attempted to copulate when not undergoing Pon Farr, but gather that the experience is extremely unpleasant. When not in mating season, the semen of the Vulcan male becomes highly acidic." 

"A new nation, huh? Well at least this being had the courtesy to not call my stomach a PLANET. It's not even a nation. It's my fucking stomach. Leave it ALONE. And Spock, I don't even want to think about your acidic semen anywhere near me. Come on being, whoever you are. Just TRY to disgust me. I'm laughing at your feeble attempts at erotica!  I experience the real thing and this- it's nothing like it. This being apparently has NO idea what it's like. And this stomach crap is... concerning to say the least. That is not how you lead on your lover!  

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. The_Ultimate_Computer_102

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Thisideofparadise_458
  "I find it odd that the lifeform chose to refer to your belly as a new nation. From what I understand of human relations, it is the sexual organs that are typically emphasized. Such a euphamism would be quite fitting in this case, especially given the proclivity of humans to declare nations by planting flags attached to poles."

Quote :
Inching his trapped hands out from under Spock, he eventually worked them free and put them to use kneading Spock's ass. Encouraged by this, the Vulcan humped him harder. Their erections brushed together through their trousers, and Kirk fidgeted around to align them.

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Shoreleavehd472
"I am somewhat insulted by the implication that a Vulcan would do something as undignified as 'humping.'"

Well, you're not alone in feeling that. 

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. The_Ultimate_Computer_012

Quote :
Jim's hands were at his fly but before he could do anything about the pants situation Spock had slammed his body down on top of him, pressing their bare chests together. He moaned at the sudden pleasurable contact. Inching his trapped hands out from under Spock, he eventually worked them free and put them to use kneading Spock's ass. Encouraged by this, the Vulcan humped him harder. Their erections brushed together through their trousers, and Kirk fidgeted around to align them.

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Shoreleavehd078 
"At this point, my semen would be eating through the belly this lifeform is painstakingly describing." 

Spock.
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. The_Ultimate_Computer_102

"My apologies, Captain, I could not help but speculate." 

Quote :

Their mouths merged wetly and energetically as they dove down each other's throats.

So, if your semen would theoretically eat through my stomach, then it would be painful, right? Making sex with you pointless even if I tried. And I wouldn't have before, and wouldn't now. .
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Kirkdopey

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Theenemywithinhd475
I do not believe I would be capable of speaking at all, let alone saying 'hello' if my tongue was in your mouth, Captain. 

And our tongues are diving down each other's throats! That's quite the... hyperbole. And of course it'd be hard to do, I mean if I have a nation of a stomach, the whole 'humping' thing is going to be tough. I hear fat people have trouble getting past their rolls.
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. TOS_2x13_TheTroubleWithTribbles0297

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Charliexhd404
I do not believe that the metaphor was limited to our tongues, though I am having an extremely difficult time picturing both of us jumping down one another's throats at the same time without some sort of Klein Bottle-type effect. 

Quote :

"No... pants... aaaaahhhh...." Jim was jelly from all the places Spock's tongue had visited.

I would hope that I am capable of telling your position relative to my own. I would be a hazard to this ship, otherwise. 

No pants? Okay, so if I was really going to go at it, I'd skip the lines and just get to fucking. My god, that KILLS the mood. Not like it ever had any. I don't want us bumping into each other, especially not like this. 
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Kirkuhh

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Amoktime0237
The enthusiasm with which the computer read "aaaahh" is unnerving, sir. I recommend a full diagnostic when this ordeal is over. 

I'll send out the work order as soon as this is done. So this character who is supposed to be you is licking the character that's supposed to be me... all over the place, huh? Should have just said "SUCKED HIS COCK". This teasing crap is for girls. 
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Turnaboutintruder_087-1

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Thenakedtimehd0953
I am now convinced that this entity is trying to hypnotize us. Be on your guard. 

Quote :

His penis ground into Spock's chest hair, wanting attention. But Spock was apparently preparing Jim's middle for something. He was leaving much more saliva across his skin than such body-licking would usually warrant.

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Returntotomorrow_029
For a moment, I was hopeful that this story had turned its attention from us to our clothing. But now you are 'humping', if I am correctly using the vernacular, my chest. 

Why would I hump your chest?? You don't even have a chest. 
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Kirkdeardiary

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. PatternsOfForce0188
I believe you are mistaken, Captain. 

Oh, forget it. It's another one of those vernacular words again.
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Kirkooh

Quote :
Then he hauled himself up and positioned himself so that his erection jutted into Jim's belly fat. His face inches away from Jim's, he brushed a quick kiss onto his bondmate's mouth before thrusting against him.

The smooth, sensitive skin on Jim's stomach was new to the sensation of being fucked, and it was highly arousing to feel Spock's genitalia moving against a part of his body it didn't usually touch. Spock wrapped his thighs around Jim's penis so that it could slide comfortably into the crevice between Spock's buttocks, with Spock's balls resting on top of it. "Mmmmhhh."

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Thenakedtimehd1005

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Returntotomorrow_211
I must warn you captain, if the computer continues to read those groans in that tone, I may be provoked into a severe negative emotional response. 

I am wondering now how a penis can even jut into the belly fat. Now I can understand if it was going into a fold, but just poking into it? As Spock would say, it's highly illogical. And I believe it wouldn't feel arousing to be stomach-fucked at all.
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Daggerofthemind051

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Returntotomorrow_330-1
Captain, it just occurred to me that our having intercourse, especially in this manner, could not in any way be for the purpose of procreation. I do not believe any Vulcan would desire to participate in such an activity. 

The feeling's mutual, you know.
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Byanyothername0022

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Returntotomorrow_196
I am also having some difficulty imagining what position we are in and how we are moving from one position to another. The buttocks are in no way near the belly. 

So am I. This being does NOT know what it's like to have sex. I kind of feel sorry for this being, and if it has a female form I'd more than happily show her....
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Kirkuhh

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Returntotomorrow_211
Jim, I believe you may wish to reconsider that stance. 

Well, it can't be THAT bad, could it?
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Elaan_of_Troyius_205

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Returntotomorrow_293
Please consider what sort of being would conceive of a tale this disturbing - even for the purposes of hypnosis - before you make your decision. 

I fully understand your concern, Spock. But I have to try.
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Arena_329

Quote :

Jim craned his neck to reach the tip of Spock's ear with his tongue and flicked it roughly. With a gasp, Spock came, spilling his passion out upon Jim's midsection. Jim climaxed a moment later and they held each other, eyes closed, breathing heavily, until their orgasms finished.

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Returntotomorrow_318-1
If this was intended to be arousing, it was a complete failure. I do hope that was not the type of hypnosis it was supposed to induce, because I have felt nothing approaching arousal since the computer began its monologue. 

I don't get why this person thinks our friendship is more than platonic, now seriously. You're an amazing first officer, and a wonderful friend. Not a fuckbuddy by any stretch. And uh, I craned my neck? Isn't that a 20th century piece of machinery used in construction?
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Kirkeuuuuurgh

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Amoktime0025
That is one of the major oddities of this story. It has consistently used vocabulary that would date it to the early 21st century. 

Yes, I find that quite odd as well. And I doubt they practiced stomach-fucking back then, either.
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Elaan_of_Troyius_369

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Thenakedtimehd0592
Not to my knowledge, sir. It is quite fascinating. 

Well, don't you get any ideas.

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Arena_329

Quote :

When he was finished, Spock lay down next to Jim and rested his head against the other pillow in the bed. His face turned to Jim and he simply looked at him, with big, deep, beautiful eyes. One eyebrow rose slightly, which was Vulcan for Was it good for you?.

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Shoreleavehd070
I have found that I can communicate many things with a simple raise of the eyebrow. 'Was it good for you?' has never been one of them. 

You're usually being sarcastic or attempting humor, I found. So I was holding you too? Weird.

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Kirkwtf

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Thisideofparadise_434
Perhaps I mean it sarcastically here. I find myself beginning to fear that this may be a call for help from our future selves. It would also be highly inadvisable to ingest Vulcan semen during the off-season. As previously stated, it is extremely acidic. 

I feel the same way, Spock.

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Kirkbackrub

Quote :
"Wonderful, as always," Jim breathed, lifting Spock's hand to his mouth and kissing his knuckles. "Very thorough. I'm glad you think so highly of my..." He looked down across the expanse of his body.

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Thisideofparadise_458
I must apologise if this is how humans comfort one another after being insulted, but I refuse to do this even if every cadet in Starfleet insults your stomach. 

No Spock, humans don't do this, unless they're socially depraved.
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Kirkcock

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Thisideofparadise_181 
Is it normal for humans to rub their genitals against one another's heads? 

No.
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Gamesters

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Thisideofparadise_197
Humans may be irrational, but this is much closer to mental illness. 

Yes.
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Kirkcommunicator

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Amoktime0063
I believe the computer has stopped speaking, captain. However, we are still incapable of moving. 

Oh, why's that?
The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Corbomitemanuever259

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Returntotomorrow_004
I do not know, sir. We appear to be caught in some form of forcefield. 

Dr. Professor Science: DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN
Nihilist: LOL, TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by Dr. Professor Science on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all.   The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:57 pm

*thunderous applause* My favourite bit = Kirk offering to have sex with the author to show her how it's done. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all.   The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:16 pm

My God I've never been so arse-numbingly bored in my entire life.

The belly-fucking (and implied grey hair fucking) was the only thing OMG HORRIBLE about this fic and it would've been a lot better if you'd just skipped to that. And the best you could come up with snark-wise was HURRRR KIRK IS STRAIGHT AND VULCANS ONLY FUCK TO MAKE BABIES HURRRR STOOPID AUTHOR? Really??
Back to top Go down
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all.   The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

The belly-fucking (and implied grey hair fucking) was the only thing OMG HORRIBLE about this fic and it would've been a lot better if you'd just skipped to that. And the best you could come up with snark-wise was HURRRR KIRK IS STRAIGHT AND VULCANS ONLY FUCK TO MAKE BABIES HURRRR STOOPID AUTHOR? Really??

Hopefully it's more to your liking now. Next time, we shall not be so eager to post. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all.   The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

Yeah, this isn't the worst of Farfalla's stuff. We're doing them all and we're doing them in the order she has them on her site. You've heard about Farfalla, right? Also, I'm not entirely sure you looked at our snark on anything than the most literal level. The joke behind the HURR KIRK IS STRAIGHT was that Kirk is acting extremely sexually insecure, which in turn is funny because Kirk is famous for being a playboy. But, yeah, we cut out a lot of filler stuff. We were a bit too excited to get this thing on the boards and as a result we didn't edit it as much as we could have.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all.   The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:57 pm

Well, since this thread is here, I decided to have a look at Farfalla’s work myself. Most of it’s unremarkable slashy fluff, but one piece in particular caught my eye.

This fic is Toil and Trouble, a cunning and subtle title, because this fic is about Kirk being cursed by an angry Scottish witch. Speaking of subtlety, do click on the link and enjoy the tartan sidebar and the thistle graphics on the page breaks.

We start with Kirk making small talk with an ambassador who speaks in a horrendously transcribed Scottish accent.

Quote :
"Captain, are ye sure ye wouldnae like te stay a while longer?" She flickered her thick black eyelashes at him strategically. "Tha nigh' is young, ye ken."

OCH AYE THE NOO SWEET JIMINEEE

Kirk blows her off because he’s gay for Spock, which displeases Ambassador Scotswoman, so she curses him with a Very Magic Spell.

Quote :
"Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd."

[…]"Thrice and once the hedge-pig whined," she answered.

[…]"Harpier cries 'Tis time, 'tis time."

Motionless and docile, he gazed into her emerald eyes.

"I summon the magic of me foremothers, the witches of ancient Scotland," Ambassador MacClanahan intoned. "Ye hae spurned me tonigh', but ye will feel the call o' the pipes. Ye cannae resist the pipes, and whoever it be that play them your body will lust for! Ye cannae resist the player of the pipes. Ye crave...."

Hypnosis complete, Ambassador Scotswoman gloats for a few minutes before flying off on her broom in a cloud of hairpins.

The next week, Kirk goes to check on the entertainment for the ship’s “annual holiday” and make sure that Scotty isn’t packing his repertoire with songs about the evil Sassenachs. But as soon as Scotty starts playing the bagpipes, the spell kicks in:

Quote :
“Kiss me, Scotty. Your playing drive me wild,” Kirk said throatily.

"Are ye sure you're feelin' all right, Cap'n?"

"I'm all right! I'm better than all right--I'm in love!"

Scotty flees, leaving only a cue for a really dirty joke in his wake:

Quote :
Scott ran down the hallway, clutching his bagpipes as tightly as he could to prevent injury to his precious instrument.

Scotty runs into Spock, but faffs around talking about his pipes [INSERT JOKE HERE], and it’s only when Kirk crashes into the room declaring his love for Scotty that Spock gets any clue to what’s going on. So he nerve-pinches Kirk, mind-melds with him and discovers the Very Magic Spell.

Fortunately for Spock, like all spells, this one has a loophole:

Quote :
MacClanahan's words played over and over again in Jim's imprisoned mind. "Ye cannae resist the player o' the pipes...."

So Spock takes Kirk to the ship’s “inter-faith” (yet heavily Christian-influenced) chapel to try and cure him with his giant organ.

No, not that one.

Quote :
The euphonious tone of the chapel's pipe-organ sang out at him from across the front of the room. Notes fell upon notes and blended in glorious harmony as the foot-pedals drew bass pitches from beneath. They reached for Kirk with fingers of multiphonic beauty, pulling him closer with each second. He knew the piece: Toccata and Fugue.

He leapt from the pew and dashed to the organ console, desperate to know what angel, what god was behind this concordant bliss.

Now that Spock has Kirk’s attention, he tells him of the Very Magic Spell and how he can break it with a mindmeld, as long as he has Kirk’s co-operation. Simple, straightforward and all achieved without the healing power of –

Quote :
"Yes," Jim gasped. "Meld us. Join my mind to yours, my body as well. I want to be inside of your body while you're inside my mind."

…oh well.

Luckily Spock came prepared, locking the chapel in anticipation of its impending desecration, and bringing along the ubiquitous Tube of Lube, and through a combination of mindmeld and bumsex, the spell is broken.

I’m kinda left wondering about Ambassador Scotswoman’s spell, since she cackles about how it’ll make Kirk attracted to someone from the “highlands” but all it does is make him attracted to “the player of the pipes”. Spock gets around the spell by playing a pipe organ; there’s bound to be someone else on board who plays pan pipes, or uileann pipes, or PVC pipes. Do flutes and other woodwinds count as pipes? And why didn’t she just enchant Kirk to be attracted to her?

So many questions, but we’ve only got time for the witty closing line:

Quote :
"I don't remember. I'm just glad to be free of this hypnosis." Kirk wiped a night's worth of gathered sweat from his face. "I was getting pretty tired of the Blue Balls of Scotland!"

AND EVERYONE LAUGHED TILL BEDTIME AT THIS GLORIOUS PUN.

Back to top Go down
Trioculus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Trioculus

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all.   The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:42 am

Quote :
"Captain, are ye sure ye wouldnae like te stay a while longer?" She flickered her thick black eyelashes at him strategically. "Tha nigh' is young, ye ken."

See, that's where the fic fails, right there. Canon Kirk wouldn't have even needed the hint.

Quote :
Ambassador MacClanahan

This made me think of Rue McClanahan trying to do a really bad Scottish accent. This made the fic even funnier.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all.   The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:21 pm

I laughed hard enough to send my cat under the bed. Great job everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all.   The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Complete Works of Farfalla. Woe to us all.
Page 1 of 1