Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Father contacts long-lost daughter on Facebook. Guess why.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex89

Alex89

Father contacts long-lost daughter on Facebook. Guess why. Empty
PostSubject: Father contacts long-lost daughter on Facebook. Guess why.   Father contacts long-lost daughter on Facebook. Guess why. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:20 pm

Via Jezebel.

Quote :
A 39-year-old man from Lititz, Pennsylvania has been arrested after he reportedly tracked down his estranged 13-year-old daughter, whom he hadn't seen in 10 years, on Facebook, and then tried to get her to meet up with him for sex.

I really don't know what to say.

Quote :
The man allegedly sent sexual messages to his daughter, describing the acts he wanted to perform with her, and asked her to meet him to experience such things. According to UPI, one of these messages read: "Not many other fathers and daughters are this brave, so not many of them are so lucky to experience all these pleasures."

I'm assuming he must have some mental illness or a serious drug problem. There are some pervy old men out there who like little girls, but why would someone actively seek out their own daughter for sex? It's not like she was living in the house and he saw molesting her as a convenient fix for his pedo urges.

Quote :
The girl, who is indeed brave for being able to handle this mess, reported the horrific messages to her mother, who subsequently set up a sting with the cops, and the father, thinking he was going to meet his 13-year-old for sex, was then Chris Hansen-ed by police, who caught him with "an unopened box of condoms and a camera and tripod from his vehicle, along with a digital camera, camcorder, computers and data storage devices from his home."

Apparently he wanted to video tape the whole thing. I'm presuming he would have then spread it to his pedophile friends on the internet.

Quote :
"Big Daddy" now faces charges of "unlawful contact with a minor (related to involuntary deviate sexual intercourse), unlawful contact with a minor (related to statutory sexual assault), and criminal attempted incest."
I don't know how much jail time this would get him in Pennsylvania but I'm not getting my hopes up for this guy getting put away for more than a year.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Father contacts long-lost daughter on Facebook. Guess why.   Father contacts long-lost daughter on Facebook. Guess why. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:25 pm

Someone read that other similar article and thought they could come up with a better plan and not get caught?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Father contacts long-lost daughter on Facebook. Guess why.   Father contacts long-lost daughter on Facebook. Guess why. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Quote :
A 39-year-old man from Lititz, Pennsylvania has been arrested after he reportedly tracked down his estranged 13-year-old daughter, whom he hadn't seen in 10 years, on Facebook, and then tried to get her to meet up with him for sex.

Given the thread title, who DIDN'T think this was the case?

Quote :
The girl, who is indeed brave for being able to handle this mess, reported the horrific messages to her mother, who subsequently set up a sting with the cops, and the father, thinking he was going to meet his 13-year-old for sex, was then Chris Hansen-ed by police,

Great, he has become a verb. AND I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY WE LACK A CHRIS HANSEN SMILEY!!1!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father contacts long-lost daughter on Facebook. Guess why.   Father contacts long-lost daughter on Facebook. Guess why. Empty

Back to top Go down

Father contacts long-lost daughter on Facebook. Guess why.
Page 1 of 1