Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....

Go down 
+28
Snake Bandage
InkWeaver
Cyberwulf
Malganis
Rabid Badger
anangrychocobo
Ceres
Bamshalam
The Unoriginal
Lapin
Avari
Penguin
KelinciHutan
gaijinguy
Mae Bedlam
Keith Fraser
DarthDarthington
vade
Alex89
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Saleha
Knorg
Melissa
Mafiosa
KGarrett
Narwhal
Hot Cancer
Chris91
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:58 am

I can't believe people are saying the crime should be ignored because the girl had sex before. If you vandalise a house, does it make it less of a crime if somebody else burgles YOUR home? If you pick somebody's pocket, does it make it less of a crime if somebody beats you to the ground and violently mugs you?

And I don't think they're saying Polanski's CRIME is like the Nazis. I think they're classing his ARREST as like the Nazis.

"HE'S FAMOUS! HE'S TALENTED! I WANT HIM TO GET AWAY WITH IT!"

He was found guilty of rape, and it's something he admitted to. Why are those famous people trying therefore to say that he DIDN'T rape her? Oh, I know why. Because if they don't, they'll look like they don't mind about people being raped. If they think it wasn't rape, then it's okay.

Well it WAS rape. It's NOT okay. And anybody who thinks Polanski should walk away because he's talented and famous is either pro-rape, or wants different laws for the rich and famous, and I'm really not sure which of those two is worse.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
KelinciHutan
Global Nomad
Global Nomad
KelinciHutan

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:47 am

Harley Quinn hyenaholic wrote:
And I don't think they're saying Polanski's CRIME is like the Nazis. I think they're classing his ARREST as like the Nazis.
Yeah, thanks. We'd all arrived at that conclusion on our own and were discussing how stupid that idea is. If you're just getting there now, you're a moron.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Critic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:00 am

Not to threadjack here, but my pet peeve is getting all upset. Kelinci, please remember that "loose" rhymes with "goose" and "moose" and "noose"; the word you're looking for is "lose", which does not rhyme with "hose" or "dose".

Now back to the discussion of why Roman Polanski is a creep, a rapist, and overdue for that trip to PMITA prison.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingcritic.wordpress.com/
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:24 am

In this country the number of men that are accused of rape and then acquitted is a joke. Over half of the population eligible for jury service think that a woman contributed to her own rape if she acted 'flirtatiously'.

It doesn't matter if you're a sexually mature adult, it doesn't matter how many times you have had sex before or even if you've been flirty. You could be the village bicycle. What matters is if you give your consent. That is the ONLY issue.

So she may have had sex twice before but that doesn't enter into it. She did NOT consent to having sex with Polanski. Ergo rape. That's just how rape works.
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:36 am

I'm disappointed in the celebrities signing that stupid fucking petition or whatever it is. He's guilty. He admitted guilt--he has to in order to take a plea bargain--and then he fled the country. I honestly don't get how anyone could defend him or his actions, other than they want one rule for rich/famous people and another rule for us ordinary people. Who cares if he makes movies? Most of them haven't really been that good anyway.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Fitchsticks wrote:
In this country the number of men that are accused of rape and then acquitted is a joke.

Yes! The white male heterosexist patriarchy has been keeping womyn down long enough with their outrageous, bigoted, outdated notions like "due process" and "presumption of innocence."

ONE WOMYN'S WORD SHOULD BE ENOUGH!
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:21 pm

gaijinguy wrote:
Fitchsticks wrote:
In this country the number of men that are accused of rape and then acquitted is a joke.

Yes! The white male heterosexist patriarchy has been keeping womyn down long enough with their outrageous, bigoted, outdated notions like "due process" and "presumption of innocence."

How long have you hated women there, gaij?

QUICK TELL ME HOW YOU'VE HOOKED ME WITH YOUR BRILLIANT TROLLING

THEN LINK TO TVTROPES WHILE MASTURBATING FURIOUSLY AT MY RETURN
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:27 pm

I'm so glad you're back, Cy.

Anyway:
gaijinguy wrote:
Fitchsticks wrote:

Of course, because there certainly wasn't a history of any of that shit happening in this country before or anything. Our court systems have always been completely fair and egalitarian and no one was ever, ever screwed over by them because they weren't male, rich or white enough to matter.

OH WAIT.
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:33 pm

gaijinguy wrote:
Fitchsticks wrote:

I fail entirely to see how Fitch's comment = let's do away with due process.

I'm sure you'll defend it as trolling.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Bamshalam wrote:

Anyway:
gaijinguy wrote:
Fitchsticks wrote:

Of course, because there certainly wasn't a history of any of that shit happening in this country before or anything. Our court systems have always been completely fair and egalitarian and no one was ever, ever screwed over by them because they weren't male, rich or white enough to matter.

OH WAIT.
You've got to love that he's saying this in a thread about Roman Polanski, who made a plea deal that got him a mere ninety days for drugging and raping a thirteen year old girl while she begged him to stop, and then fled the country and remained at large for thirty years, during which time he started raping, I mean having consensual (somehow) sex with a fifteen year old girl.

BUT IT'S GREATER INTERNET FUCKWAD THEORY HE'S TOTALLY NOT A DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING OR THE REASON THERE ARE SO MANY RAPES IN THE ARMED FORCES OH NO
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Hot Cancer wrote:
gaijinguy wrote:
Fitchsticks wrote:

I fail entirely to see how Fitch's comment = let's do away with due process.

I'm sure you'll defend it as trolling.
She was obviously oppressing his disenfranchised penis with her ~*womynhood*~, can't you see it?

Cyberwulf wrote:
Bamshalam wrote:

Anyway:
gaijinguy wrote:
Fitchsticks wrote:

OH WAIT.
You've got to love that he's saying this in a thread about Roman Polanski, who made a plea deal that got him a mere ninety days for drugging and raping a thirteen year old girl while she begged him to stop, and then fled the country and remained at large for thirty years, during which time he started raping, I mean having consensual (somehow) sex with a fifteen year old girl.

BUT IT'S GREATER INTERNET FUCKWAD THEORY HE'S TOTALLY NOT A DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING OR THE REASON THERE ARE SO MANY RAPES IN THE ARMED FORCES OH NO
Right? This is about as far away from the "morning-after regretful woman cries rape" scenario as a person could possibly get, and this bullshit argument *still* managed to crawl out of the woodwork.

That said, blaming him personally for the frequency of rape in the armed forces is a bit much.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Bamshalam wrote:

That said, blaming him personally for the frequency of rape in the armed forces is a bit much.
But now he'll be able to jack off to what a crazed feminazi I am, so it's really a service.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:48 pm

I didn't know that he was STILL raping women.

Without decent prison time and some counselling, rapists have a nasty tendency to be repeat offenders.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Bamshalam wrote:

But now he'll be able to jack off to what a crazed feminazi I am, so it's really a service.
I loll'd irl at this imagery and my boss looked over at me. D:
Back to top Go down
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:50 am

Of course I wasn't saying we should do away with due process or anything. My point was that because people have a skewed concept of what constitutes rape a lot of rapists are acquitted. Legally it's rape if the woman denies consent to have sex but a lot of juries will acquit the man if e.g. the woman had been flirting with him and then didn't put out.

ETA: also the fact that cyberwulf said my comment about Megan Fox was misogynistic a little while ago and is now defending me for being perceived as feminist does make me lol a bit. I'd better decide which sex I hate more before the whole matter gets confused.
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 am

Maximilia wrote:
I honestly don't get how anyone could defend him or his actions, other than they want one rule for rich/famous people and another rule for us ordinary people.
That's pretty much it. Then again, it's already that way, but I digress.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:01 pm

Hay gais, wut's goin on in dis trea :wtf:
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Note that what he actually admitted to in the plea bargain was sex with a minor, not rape, IIRC (apparently his autobiography says it was consensual). The celebrities are probably jumping on that.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Keith Fraser wrote:
Note that what he actually admitted to in the plea bargain was sex with a minor, not rape, IIRC (apparently his autobiography says it was consensual). The celebrities are probably jumping on that.

Their lousy petition describes it as "a case of morals", so I wouldn't be surprised. And of course his autobiography would say that, ignoring that A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD CAN'T LEGALLY CONSENT TO SEX, and casting the thirteen year old as a lying little bitch given that she TESTIFIED THAT HE DRUGGED, RAPED AND SODOMIZED HER WHILE SHE TOLD HIM NO, CRIED AND ASKED TO GO HOME.
Back to top Go down
vade

vade

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Celebrities are noticing the backlash so those who support him won't comment.

Oh well. We always have Greg Grunberg, Kevin Smith, and Chris Rock. At least they think rape is wrong. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:12 am

Hypocrites. Suddenly it's not popular to support a rapist now so they don't want to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:29 am

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:50 am

[/RAGE RAGE]
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:39 pm

Of course now they forget it for the next big and equally farcical thing, like Obama winning the Nobel Peace Price.
Back to top Go down
Alex89

Alex89

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:52 pm

I know the party's kind of over in this thread, but I had to link to this poem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....   Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape..... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roman Polanski finally going down for that child rape.....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4