Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush

Go down 
+16
Saleha
Lapin
Trioculus
theweirdkind
Psy-4
Mafiosa
Lysander
Lexin
Verandering
Keith Fraser
Bamshalam
Chaltab
Spotts1701
Lady Anne
unskilled78
quamp
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
quamp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
quamp

School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush   School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:16 pm

Well, what do you know...

Quote :
After apologizing late last week for a decision that brought national attention to the district (alleged favoritism of former President George W. Bush speaking at Cowboys Stadium over President Barack Obama's speech to schools), McCullough announced that he will not allow students to go on the field trip.

Well, it's become a public relations nightmare. Of course, to quote Samuel Goldwyn...

Quote :
There is no bad publicity.

Quote :
In addition to hearing from Bush, students were also going to hear speeches from former first lady Laura Bush, legendary Dallas Cowboys and business and community leaders.

No big loss here either.
Back to top Go down
http://quamp.deviantart.com
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush   School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 3:37 pm

I love the whole hysterical circus that sprung up over Obama's speech to schoolchildren. OH NO! THE PRESIDENT WANTS KIDS TO STAY IN SCHOOL!!! INDOCTRINATION!!!!! CULT OF OBAMA!!!!!!! THEY MIGHT LEARN ABOUT THAT THERE EVOLUTION AND WHATNOT
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush   School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
I love the whole hysterical circus that sprung up over Obama's speech to schoolchildren. OH NO! THE PRESIDENT WANTS KIDS TO STAY IN SCHOOL!!! INDOCTRINATION!!!!! CULT OF OBAMA!!!!!!! THEY MIGHT LEARN ABOUT THAT THERE EVOLUTION AND WHATNOT
Yeah. For every freakout that's thrown over stupidly innocuous things like this, I put another dollar into my "Get Bamshalam a passport so she can GTFO" jar.
Back to top Go down
quamp
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
quamp

PostSubject: Re: School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush   School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:
Yeah. For every freakout that's thrown over stupidly innocuous things like this, I put another dollar into my "Get Bamshalam a passport so she can GTFO" jar.

You can run from stupidity, but you can't hide from it. It's pandemic.
Back to top Go down
http://quamp.deviantart.com
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush   School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:09 am

quamp wrote:
Bamshalam wrote:
Cyberwulf wrote:

You can run from stupidity, but you can't hide from it. It's pandemic.

It's not pandemic; it's hardcoded into our DNA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush   School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

School district: Don't listen to Obama, listen to Bush
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2