Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ

Go down 
+2
Mafiosa
Dr. Professor Science
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ Empty
PostSubject: DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ   DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:29 pm

DESERT BUS IS THE MOST FUCKING HARDCORE GAME EVER CREATED. JUST LOOK AT THIS GOD DAMN DESCRIPTION FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Quote :
Desert Bus is the best known mini game in the package, and was a featured part of Electronic Gaming Monthly’s preview. The objective of the game is to drive a bus from Tucson, Arizona to Las Vegas, Nevada in real time at a maximum speed of 45mph, a feat that would take the player 8 hours of continuous play to complete, as the game cannot be paused.

The bus contains no passengers, and there is no scenery or other cars on the road. The bus veers to the right slightly; as a result, it is impossible to tape down a button to go do something else and have the game end properly. If the bus veers off the road it will stall and be towed back to Tucson, also in real time. If the player makes it to Las Vegas, they will score exactly one point. The player then gets the option to make the return trip to Tucson—for another point (a decision they must make in a few seconds or the game ends). Players may continue to make trips and score points as long as their endurance holds out. Some players who have completed the trip have also noted that, although the scenery never changes, a bug splats on the windscreen over halfway through the first trip, and on the return trip the light does fade, with differences at dusk, and later a pitch black road where the player is guided only with headlights.

HOLY SHIT GUYS FUCKING HARDCORE. IF YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED DESERT BUS YOU'RE A FUCKING NOOB.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ   DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:35 pm

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO DRIVE A BUS TO LAS VEGAS

I want to see a Let's Play of this.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ   DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Delivered.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ   DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:41 am

Wasn't this designed by Penn and Teller as an epic troll?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Mafiosa

PostSubject: Re: DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ   DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:08 am

Delcat wrote:
Wasn't this designed by Penn and Teller as an epic troll?

Apparently, those magnificent bastards. Whoever got the highest score would get to hang out with them.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ   DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:41 pm

PENN & TELLER! HELL YES! BEST GAME EVER.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ   DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:41 pm

THIS GAME SHOULD BE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF NEEDING TO STEER EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU MORONS!
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ   DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:00 pm

HOLY SHIT GUYS TROLLING MAKES KIDS WITH AIDS SMILE
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ   DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:35 pm

I honestly wasn't sure where to stick this thread which might be why its location implies it's a ba game but it's still the most epic troll game ever made... especially when people try to convince each other that something amazing happens when you reach Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ   DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:09 am

Dude...you mean you didn't stick around for that cutscene? All those showgirls...you seriously didn't drive all the way to Vegas and miss it, did you?
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ   DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:36 am

WAIT. I HAVE A CONTENDER!

TAKESHI'S CHALLENGE.

It was going to be released outside of Japan with the name 'Beat Takeshi's Ha! Suck my Balls!'. Now that's a troll name if I ever heard one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ   DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ Empty

Back to top Go down

DESERT GODDAMN BUS, BITCHEZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: