Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Somebody Bought This

Go down 
+3
karmyn31
Raine
007bistromath
7 posters
AuthorMessage
007bistromath
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

Somebody Bought This Empty
PostSubject: Somebody Bought This   Somebody Bought This EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:11 am

There's a website called Wrestlecrap. They talk about crap related to wrestling. Occasionally they have something on there called "Somebody Bought This," where they show off ridiculous and terrible licensed products and auction items related to wrestling. Like Katie Vick's outfit and a Kimberly Page head.

Now, we all know that the nadir of capitalism isn't limited to wrestling. If there's any place that should have a Somebody Bought This section, it's WGW.

And so, without further ado, I will begin these inauspicious proceedings with The Vamp. (NSFW)

Top that.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Bought This   Somebody Bought This EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:36 am

Possibly 99% of stuff on Furbid/Furbuy would go in this thread.
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Bought This   Somebody Bought This EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:38 am

Damn, I was going to post that. I linked to it in chat early this morning. The ad doesn't look all that sparkly.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Bought This   Somebody Bought This EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Isn't this already covered under the Bad Products thread?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
007bistromath
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Bought This   Somebody Bought This EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 4:32 pm

I couldn't figure out where this would go other than Subcultures, and that thread isn't in here. :|
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Bought This   Somebody Bought This EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 8:34 am

007bistromath wrote:
There's a website called Wrestlecrap. They talk about crap related to wrestling. Occasionally they have something on there called "Somebody Bought This," where they show off ridiculous and terrible licensed products and auction items related to wrestling. Like Katie Vick's outfit and a Kimberly Page head.

Now, we all know that the nadir of capitalism isn't limited to wrestling. If there's any place that should have a Somebody Bought This section, it's WGW.

And so, without further ado, I will begin these inauspicious proceedings with The Vamp. (NSFW)

Top that.

I'm not sure it's possible. Somebody Bought This 611762

And from past experiences of visiting the Wrestlecrap site myself, I can assure you you've only scratched the surface of its insanity. Wink
Back to top Go down
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Bought This   Somebody Bought This EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Someone should send Stephanie Meyer one of those sparkly vampire dildoes. It would be epic to see most of the Midwest go up in a cloud of BA[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Although the lulz would be doubled if she just kept very...very quiet about it.

*whirrrrrr*

Last edited by Keith Fraser on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I can't spell)
Back to top Go down
007bistromath
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Bought This   Somebody Bought This EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Please. I'd lay ten bucks she's on the preorder list.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Bought This   Somebody Bought This EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 am

I'd bet twenty.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Bought This   Somebody Bought This EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:09 am

Chris, do you ever read the dates on things before slapping bland three-word responses on them?
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
Q

Q

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Bought This   Somebody Bought This EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:10 pm

Time is easily manipulable anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody Bought This   Somebody Bought This Empty

Back to top Go down

Somebody Bought This
Page 1 of 1