Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Earworms: what's stuck in your head?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Manny
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Manny

Earworms: what's stuck in your head? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earworms: what's stuck in your head?   Earworms: what's stuck in your head? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:40 pm

The Entertainer

THIS SUBFORUM WILL NOT HAVE 666 POSTS WHILE I'M HERE

REST EASY, CITIZENS
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~lazerth
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

PostSubject: Re: Earworms: what's stuck in your head?   Earworms: what's stuck in your head? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm

YAY MANNY IS ON THE JOB

As for me, the tango tune from Some Like It Hot.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Earworms: what's stuck in your head?   Earworms: what's stuck in your head? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:01 pm

Manny wrote:
The Entertainer

This was my grandfather's signature tune on the piano. Every time I hear it now, I think of him watching over me.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Earworms: what's stuck in your head?   Earworms: what's stuck in your head? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:11 pm

That damn 'Sex on Fire' song by Kings of Leon. I don't WANT to listen to it, dammit!. Every time I hear it on the radio, I want to tell the lead singer he really needs to see a doctor about that problem. I mean "This sex is on fire?" I'm fairly sure they have antibiotics that can clear that up.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Earworms: what's stuck in your head?   Earworms: what's stuck in your head? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
That damn 'Sex on Fire' song by Kings of Leon. I don't WANT to listen to it, dammit!. Every time I hear it on the radio, I want to tell the lead singer he really needs to see a doctor about that problem. I mean "This sex is on fire?" I'm fairly sure they have antibiotics that can clear that up.

I am certain that I have posted this before, but HAVE IT AGAIN:

Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: Earworms: what's stuck in your head?   Earworms: what's stuck in your head? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
I loathe that bloody song. Once I had a glimmer of non-dislike for it when I was at the last night of a festival. The whole thing resembled a post-apocalyptic riot, and people were setting fire to tents. One guy stood by the side of the road sobbing as all his worldly possessions burned. Some wag ran by singing "YOOOOOOOOOU! YOUR TENT IS ON FIRE!" He LOLed.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Earworms: what's stuck in your head?   Earworms: what's stuck in your head? - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Seule wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

I am certain that I have posted this before, but HAVE IT AGAIN:

I like this man. Who is he, and where can I see more of him? :roflmao:
Back to top Go down
SokMunkie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
SokMunkie

PostSubject: Re: Earworms: what's stuck in your head?   Earworms: what's stuck in your head? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:09 pm

I recently watched JK Wedding Entrance Dance for the first time. I know, I'm behind. But ever since then, I've had that damn song "Forever" in my head.
Back to top Go down
Lembech
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lembech

PostSubject: Re: Earworms: what's stuck in your head?   Earworms: what's stuck in your head? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 11:55 pm

Ingenuity! by Pogo. I had a fever dream eerily similar to the video for it.

Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Earworms: what's stuck in your head?   Earworms: what's stuck in your head? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Penguin wrote:
SIX INCHES FORWARD AND FIVE INCHES BACK
I GOT A
I GOT AN ANGRY INCH

Haven't heard it in ages, yet it's been stuck in my head. All. Damn. Day.

What the fuck man, since when have you had such good taste?

I still need to get the soundtrack to that. The movie is easily one of my favorite films, if not my very favorite.
Back to top Go down
Blooferlady
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Blooferlady

PostSubject: Re: Earworms: what's stuck in your head?   Earworms: what's stuck in your head? - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:40 pm

I've had this song in my head for two days, but that's OK because it's adorable and I love the music video.
Back to top Go down
http://blooferblog.tumblr.com
Saleha
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Saleha

PostSubject: Re: Earworms: what's stuck in your head?   Earworms: what's stuck in your head? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:01 am

This has been firmly lodged in my brain since I woke up.

The best part? I haven't listened to this song in ages (seriously, I haven't heard it in more than a year, IIRC). I have no fucking idea how it suddenly came up.
Back to top Go down
http://diva-urd.livejournal.com/
Root Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Root Admin

PostSubject: Re: Earworms: what's stuck in your head?   Earworms: what's stuck in your head? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:16 am