Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS)

Go down 
+2
myeerah
Verandering
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS) Empty
PostSubject: By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS)   By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:04 pm

So, I just remembered one of my fandoms is reasonably popular and has its own canon bishounen. Perfect combination for looking for fic to snark, yes?

Quote :
Disclaimer: I don’t own Berserk, and I don’t think I’d want to.
Oh boy.

Wellp, this is By Moonlight, a Berserk fic by Selphiebunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Griffith is my favorite character. He’s so intriguing, you never know if he’s being genuine or not. Ah, one day I'm going to go into a Griffith character study. And this is probably a crappy fic in that regard
And we begin with a lovely vote of confidence from the authoress herself! Smashing. This is a mercifully short fic, thank goodness.

Quote :
The big circle of light that is the moon
Oh shit, is that what that is?!

Quote :
Guts had laid out, his muscles rippling as he made himself comfortable
Hoping to whatever 'God' there is that his body will resolidify soon.

Quote :
They had made love to the delicate rhythm of the trees swaying, dancing in the moonlight to such a sweet song in such a terrible world.
Quote :
They had made love to the delicate rhythm of the trees swaying, dancing in the moonlight to such a sweet song in such a terrible world.

... I bet that got riled up, didn't it? Oh yeah.

Quote :
Guts looked –looks almost peaceful.
Oop! Got to stick with the right tense there, the author almost let that slip!

Quote :
It hurts.
In more ways than you realise, Selphiebunny.

Quote :
Behind his eyes, colors float with no direction or shape, just lazy blotches of nothing.
Griffith immediately regrets having accepted those strange pills earlier that night.

Wait a minute, was this really supposed to be Guts and Griffith from Berserk? O_o
Nope, my brain isn't letting that thought get through.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS)   By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Okay, I only read the first volume of Berserk and don't even know who Griffith is, yet, but I can tell you that's not Guts.
Back to top Go down
Miraba
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Miraba

PostSubject: Re: By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS)   By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Guts. The guy who was raped as a child. The guy whose relationship with Griffith only got off the ground because Guts trusted him not to do anything.

OUT OF CHEESE ERROR.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS)   By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:54 pm

I can't think about that without remembering Berserk Abridged- Gutz is talking to Caska. "Wow. You know, when I was sexually assaulted as a kid, do you know who showed up with a sword and a blanket and taught me to believe in myself?"

"Was it Jesus?"

"ABSOLUTELY-freaking-nobody!"
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS)   By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Holy crap, I can't believe I sused to like this author's fics. To be honest it was only because she wrote a Naruto/Kakashi fic, which is rarity.
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS)   By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:59 am

I could see Guts and Griffith having sex. Only Griffith being Femto, and his sole reason for doing so would be to hurt Guts just a little bit more.

Then again, remember that scene at the castle where they have a water fight with Griffith bare as the day he was born? That was kind of sweet...They were also about fifteen years old at the time. More than old enough to kill a few hundred men, but sex? Doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Dick Powers
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Dick Powers

PostSubject: Re: By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS)   By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:41 am

kleine_kat wrote:
I could see Guts and Griffith having sex. Only Griffith being Femto, and his sole reason for doing so would be to hurt Guts just a little bit more.

Then again, remember that scene at the castle where they have a water fight with Griffith bare as the day he was born? That was kind of sweet...They were also about fifteen years old at the time. More than old enough to kill a few hundred men, but sex? Doubtful.

Uhhhh, Guts was raped as a child, and Griffith sold his body to a lord for funds before Guts met him. They both know what sex is, and Guts is very much caste beside the one time he and Casca had sex.
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS)   By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:03 am

Quadratus wrote:
kleine_kat wrote:

Uhhhh, Guts was raped as a child, and Griffith sold his body to a lord for funds before Guts met him. They both know what sex is, and Guts is very much caste beside the one time he and Casca had sex.

Exactly. It would be rape, and Guts wouldn't be the one to initiate it. In the very first manga Guts has sex with a woman who's a demon, and I'm pretty sure he only does that because he sees it as the only way to get close enough to her to kill her.
Griffith sees sex as a means to get somewhere. He only bedded princess Charlotte because Guts walked out on him and he was thoroughly pissed off (at least, that was the idea I got. It certainly wasn't love on his side).
Griffith raped Casca the moment he became Femto, and the only reason he did it was to punish Casca for pitying him, loving Guts, and most of all, to get back at Guts.
Apart from Casca, I don't think Guts would trust anyone enough to sleep with them. The fact that the majority of his gang is either still a child, crazy, or a combination of the two, conveniently enables him to go through life without sex.

But I still think Griffith, in his new/old body, would totally set him up and sleep with him if he could torment Guts a little more.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS)   By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:50 am

Of which this fic certainly does not attempt. XD I'm absolutely sure sex is possible between them, but it won't be pretty and romantic and certainly nothing with a positive tone.

Even if we're talking about when they were younger here. Part of Guts' deal with Griffith was that if he lost, he would become whatever the hell Griffith wanted him for- and he definitely mentioned that that would include allowing himself to be used for sex.

But Griffith, indeed, only sees it as a means to gain something and step higher up on the ladder. Given that Guts agreed to do anything, sex wouldn't even need to come up in order to gain power over Guts.

Thus, no need, even though sex isn't foreign to them.

BUT EVEN SO, IF WE CAST ALL THIS ASIDE, let's not forget that Guts has some potentially unpleasant kinks (I say potentially, because not everyone in the world is opposed to violence 8D).

So in the end, flowery sex is so far out of the realm of possibility... And if Guts ever engaged in it, he'd be so bored out of his skull he'd probably just get up and walk away. Or take a nap.
Back to top Go down

By Moonlight, beautifully serene and gentle Berserk mansex. (lol WS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: