Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Psychotic Letters From Men

Go down 
+14
Waffles
Delcat
Cadbury Egg
Dr. Professor Science
anangrychocobo
unskilled78
Avari
LeeLee
Penguin
Salamas
Raine
grmblfjx
Seule
Narwhal
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Narwhal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Narwhal

Psychotic Letters From Men Empty
PostSubject: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:34 pm

I love this blog to death, so it isn't that this is a horrible website. As the name suggests, durr, it contains all sorts of batshit crazy letters from men who should probably be in jail, or at least fingerpainting in a mental institution. Check out some of these letters!

Quote :

Hello cutie,

I know you told me not to contact you outside of work, so I'm sending this to your work address. That makes it work related, right? Smile

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Good God. This blog just ate up like 2 hours of my life.

TIME WELL SPENT :D
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:16 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:31 am

Count me in to be reading this for a while too... o_o
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:42 am

I love this site and it's sister/partner site whywomenhatemen.blogspot.com

Last edited by Salamas on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:52 am

Salamas wrote:
I love this site and it's sister/partner site [url=whywomenhatemen.blogspot.com]whywomenhatemen.blogspot.com [/url]

Oh man, this one's awesome.

Quote :
As men, we often wonder what fantasies play out in a woman's mind while she masturbates. I always imagine a world of vivid colors, winged unicorns, and sparkling, complex characters, all set adrift in a sea of brand-name furniture and towels folded into attractive, presentable squares. I know it's nothing like what goes through my mind when I masturbate. I'm a guy; I can jerk off to a bus schedule.

:roflmao:
Back to top Go down
LeeLee
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
LeeLee

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Thanks for this! I wasted several quality hours on this site!
Back to top Go down
Avari

Avari

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Oh God, what a gold mine. This one here in particular:

Quote :
Carl began their brainstorming session on race relations with a two-part story detailing how he lost his virginity.

In the first part of his story, Carl gleefully and graphically recollected the day he lost his virginity to an "ugly girl." While Carl didn't much care for the girl, he decided to give her a "couple of pokes" anyway.

In the second part of his story ... oh, wait, there was no second part.

But thankfully, according to Carl, there was a lesson learned:

"Once you go black, you never go back."
:headshot:

The rest of the post is a gem.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:37 am

Most of them don't seem psychotic, but more pathetic.

Also, Salamas, that website you linked to seems to have a lot of very misandric comments.
Back to top Go down
anangrychocobo
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:29 pm

Women hate men? Well, shit, good thing I'm gay. Then again, even the guys don't want me. It's tough out there for a troll.

Spoiler:

Last edited by anangrychocobo on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "women hate me" I meant "women hate men". What a Freudian slop.)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:04 pm

This website depresses me (especially the one about the girl who got pregnant while losing her virginity). I am going to avoid it unless I need it as comfort after a bad breakup. Which I don't.
Back to top Go down
Cadbury Egg

Cadbury Egg

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:17 pm

unskilled78 wrote:

Also, Salamas, that website you linked to seems to have a lot of very misandric comments.
It's written by a guy, using actual Craig's Listings posted by guys.

Also, it's "misandrist".
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:01 am

Cadbury Egg wrote:
unskilled78 wrote:

It's written by a guy, using actual Craig's Listings posted by guys.

Also, it's "misandrist".

The site is kind of meant to be, the author takes the worst of the worst and rips it apart.

I should've posted the warning that they have at PLFM above the link

Quote :
Featuring the worst personal ads on the internet.

With immature and inappropriate commentary.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Good old-fashioned nightmare fuel
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Biased or not, it's funny as hell. And you feel a little less guilty when you watch /b/ douche it up in the responses to the "Creepiest Customer" entry. They really have a way of making you want to be on the other side sometimes.

ETA: Wait a second, was that UNSKILLED bitching about it? Forget I said anything, he's probably just on there already. "Yeah, I got this e-mail from this creepy guy who made really inappropriate sexual comments and wanted to know if my vagina was like a clam..."
Back to top Go down
http://delcat.insanejournal.com
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 12:50 am

Delcat wrote:

ETA: Wait a second, was that UNSKILLED bitching about it? Forget I said anything, he's probably just on there already. "Yeah, I got this e-mail from this creepy guy who made really inappropriate sexual comments and wanted to know if my vagina was like a clam..."

Silly, Silly Delcat.
When I asked if a vagina was like a clam, I meant only that a clam can open and close itself. I was thinking clam, because in a bizare little article about the upcoming robot rebellion, the author compared the shelby (Think a furby inside a clamshell) to a mechanical vagina.
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:39 pm

unskilled78 wrote:
Silly, Silly Delcat.
When I asked if a vagina was like a clam, I meant only that a clam can open and close itself.
You really don't understand why that is even sadder, do you.
Back to top Go down
Waffles
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Waffles

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:50 am

Womyn need to realize that men will always be this way if they're always in control. We need to stop this patriarchal system.
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 2:52 am

Weasel rocks. Most of the regulars are pretty decent, funny people. But there are a lot of idiots there, too.
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 3:34 am

Delcat wrote:
unskilled78 wrote:
Silly, Silly Delcat.
When I asked if a vagina was like a clam, I meant only that a clam can open and close itself.
You really don't understand why that is even sadder, do you.

No, ma'am I really don't.
Please explain
Back to top Go down
Delcat
Delcat

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:17 pm

You think that pussies are nigh-prehensile eldritch creatures with a mind of their own. Can you move your cock independently of your body?
Back to top Go down
unskilled78
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:21 pm

I can wiggle it a bit... and I don't think they are sentient.
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Kill yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mae Bedlam
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Mae Bedlam

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 7:44 pm

You first! :D
Back to top Go down
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:23 pm

I just spent 4 hours on this site and I'm still on it. The hell? I love this because I can relate to some of the women on here.

The sister site led me to this link for your viewing pleasure. This is not what furniture is FOR. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychotic Letters From Men   Psychotic Letters From Men Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: