Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness

Go down 
+19
Little Egypt
Seule
Rabid Badger
Keith Fraser
Fairlight
Forsaken
theweirdkind
Fitchsticks
InkWeaver
Reepicheep-chan
Narwhal
Solitia
Wandering Critic
Lembech
Trivia
ZoZo
Miraba
Sheba
mennat
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fitchsticks
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Fitchsticks

The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness   The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:50 am

Quote :
Since I have dyspraxia what effects my spelling grama quite badly soo im looking for someone to help with my spelling and grama for my stories.

I'm not sure if he means dyspraxia, a developmental disorder wich affects the co-ordination of movements and/or gestures, or dyslexia, a learning disorder which causes difficultly with reading, spelling etc. I suppose it could potentially be either as I have been told that dyspraxia can carry some symptoms of dyslexia.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness   The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Fitchsticks wrote:
Quote :
Since I have dyspraxia what effects my spelling grama quite badly soo im looking for someone to help with my spelling and grama for my stories.

I'm not sure if he means dyspraxia, a developmental disorder wich affects the co-ordination of movements and/or gestures, or dyslexia, a learning disorder which causes difficultly with reading, spelling etc. I suppose it could potentially be either as I have been told that dyspraxia can carry some symptoms of dyslexia.

That might explain why so much of this reads like he just flailed away at the keyboard for a bit, and to his utter surprise a semi-cohesive narrative emerged.
Back to top Go down
ZoZo
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
ZoZo

PostSubject: Re: The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness   The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Fitchsticks wrote:
Quote :

Usually dyspraxia shows up with a bit of dyslexia on top. So they think anyway. It's wildly under-researched so they just don't really know.
Back to top Go down
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

PostSubject: Re: The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness   The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:28 pm

The Sequel to this shit at least the spelling is better. That's about all I can say about that. If he has dyslexia I'm a monkey, it runs in my family and none of my cousins are this damn bad!
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness   The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:51 am

T.S.Orr wrote:
The Sequel to this shit at least the spelling is better. That's about all I can say about that. If he has dyslexia I'm a monkey, it runs in my family and none of my cousins are this damn bad!

Being a monkey runs in your family?
Back to top Go down
T.S.Orr
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
T.S.Orr

PostSubject: Re: The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness   The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:28 pm

Melissa you're an idiot aren't you. Dyslexia runs in my family. Dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness   The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Purest Love of All: Falling for a lioness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2