Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ISIS Rape Manual

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Happyhooligan2001

Happyhooligan2001

The ISIS Rape Manual Empty
PostSubject: The ISIS Rape Manual   The ISIS Rape Manual EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:23 am

Questions and Answers on Taking Captives And Slaves

After a long hard day of beheadings and burning people alive we all really want go home and enjoy a good rape. But the question is who should we rape? Are there some women we aren't allowed to rape? Can I rape my buddy's sex slave? Sure I can rape little girls but is there such a thing as a child too young to rape? These are questions we all ask ourselves each and every day but there were no answers. Until now!

Fortunately, the Islamic State has printed a very handy pamphlet with instructions on buying, selling, raping and beating your slaves.

Quote :
Question 2: What makes al-sabi permissible?
"What makes al-sabi permissible [i.e., what makes it permissible to take such a woman captive] is [her] unbelief. Unbelieving [women] who were captured and brought into the abode of Islam are permissible to us, after the imam distributes them [among us]."

You can't enslave Muslim women, just non Muslims, but don't weep. That includes most of the earth's population!

Quote :
"Question 4: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive?
"It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with the female captive. Allah the almighty said: '[Successful are the believers] who guard their chastity, except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are free from blame [Koran 23:5-6]'..."

"Go ahead and rape your sex slaves. Don't worry, God says it's okay!"

Quote :
"Question 5: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive immediately after taking possession [of her]?
"If she is a virgin, he [her master] can have intercourse with her immediately after taking possession of her. However, is she isn't, her uterus must be purified [first]…"

I wouldn't dream of having sex with a woman unless she gets her uterus purified.

Quote :
"Question 6: Is it permissible to sell a female captive?
"It is permissible to buy, sell, or give as a gift female captives and slaves, for they are merely property, which can be disposed of [as long as that doesn't cause [the Muslim ummah] any harm or damage."

Yep, just property, bear in mind, my birthday's in August if any of you are planning to get me a gift.

Quote :
"Question 8: If two or more [men] buy a female captive together, does she then become [sexually] permissible to each of them?
"It is forbidden to have intercourse with a female captive if [the master] does not own her exclusively. One who owns [a captive] in partnership [with others] may not have sexual intercourse with her until the other [owners] sell or give him [their share]."

I suppose you and your buddy can take turns giving her to each other.

Quote :
"Question 11: May a man have intercourse with the female slave of his wife?
"A man may not have intercourse with the female slave of his wife, because [the slave] is owned by someone else."

You could ask her to give her to you for the night. But asking my wife something like that would just feel weird.

Quote :
"Question 13: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female slave who has not reached puberty?
"It is permissible to have intercourse with the female slave who hasn't reached puberty if she is fit for intercourse; however if she is not fit for intercourse, then it is enough to enjoy her without intercourse."

"Sure you can go ahead and rape that ten year old girl, but the three year old is much too small, you'll just have to teach her some other way to get your rocks off."

Quote :
"Question 19: Is it permissible to beat a female slave?
"It is permissible to beat the female slave as a [form of] darb ta'deeb [disciplinary beating], [but] it is forbidden to [use] darb al-takseer [literally, breaking beating], [darb] al-tashaffi [beating for the purpose of achieving gratification], or [darb] al-ta'dheeb [torture beating]. Further, it is forbidden to hit the face."

"You can beat your slaves for punishment but don't do it for fun! The last thing we need around here are a bunch of perverts! And don't hit her face. Scarred faces ruin their resale value."

Quote :
Question 20: What is the ruling regarding a female slave who runs away from her master?
"A male or female slave's running away [from their master] is among the gravest of sins…"

"Question 21: What is the earthly punishment of a female slave who runs away from her master?
"She [i.e. the female slave who runs away from her master] has no punishment according to the shari'a of Allah; however, she is [to be] reprimanded [in such a way that] deters others like her from escaping."

Yes, that's right, God will send your slave to Hell for running away. But you can't kill her for doing so. Just beat her so none of your other slaves would ever dream of running away.

Sometimes I get so tired of this war we've been fighting since 2001 but every now and then something comes along that reminds me of just how many people there are out there who could use a good killing.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~happyhooligan2001

The ISIS Rape Manual
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: