Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fuck guns I'm reviewing you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

Fuck guns I'm reviewing you Empty
PostSubject: Fuck guns I'm reviewing you   Fuck guns I'm reviewing you EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:24 am

Finally got out to troll. It has been forever since I got to troll for fun, so that's what I came to the forum to do today. Put about 1 post through the Couch and 18 through the News forum.

The Ian
Ammo: Copies and pastes insults from One Direction fansites
Recoil: Like you just looked in your tent and a Goliath tarantula was giving you the finger
Morning Wood: Assertive
Accuracy: 5 degrees of Daily Mail
Fun factor: "At Least it's not Chris91"

Ian is Ian. Not, "The" Ian. There is nothing definite about Ian. Ian is the guy who comes up to you in the street and asks for a dollar to help him get home, but looks rather more like a crackhead. If you ever wake up and find TheIan stood at the bottom of your bed, staring at you, then you should quietly shit in your own hand and then fling it at his face. Run when he blinks.

Mikey
Ammo: Copies and pastes Knorg threads and changes one word
Recoil: Face Slap
Morning Wood: Like a tent peg in a fart factory
Accuracy: Knorg - 1
Fun factor: Diminishing returns.

By the time I started trolling Mikey, everyone else had moved over from WhyGodWhy to that anime-screencappers wankfest. Someone was wanking up a spunkstorm, the pap-pap-pop of which quickly became drowned out because I'M SORRY I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF FORESKINS SLAPPING BACK AND FORTH OVER BLOATED GLANS. I didn't troll the real targets this time because I wasn't sure if it was legal anymore, and opted instead for a long- discarded target at the back of the page. Yeah, I trolled Harley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck guns I'm reviewing you   Fuck guns I'm reviewing you EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Ooh, now do camib!
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Fuck guns I'm reviewing you   Fuck guns I'm reviewing you EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 11:24 pm

Is that some kind of sex aid? scratch
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Fuck guns I'm reviewing you   Fuck guns I'm reviewing you EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:26 am

There would have been a time I probably would have flung myself headlong into a screaming shit-fit tantrum to properly express how offended my integrity was, but I'm on such a mellow right now, I don't really give a fuck, anymore.

You've got the accuracy of a sniper with Parkinson's on meth, but I forgive that because I recognize it's in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Fuck guns I'm reviewing you   Fuck guns I'm reviewing you EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:55 am

Well, ain't that great? Ian finally made it through puberty!
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Fuck guns I'm reviewing you   Fuck guns I'm reviewing you EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 11:34 am

What can I say? I forgot it's just the internet being the internet; you can't stop douchebags trying to out-douchebag other douchebags, so it's better to stay on the sidelines with a bag of Jelly Babies in hand and watch the shitstorm.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Fuck guns I'm reviewing you   Fuck guns I'm reviewing you EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:01 pm

...what kind of jelly babies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuck guns I'm reviewing you   Fuck guns I'm reviewing you EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:59 pm

What are jelly babies? Aren't they british gummy bears with an extra serving of sadism?
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Fuck guns I'm reviewing you   Fuck guns I'm reviewing you EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:07 am

Cyberwulf wrote:
...what kind of jelly babies?
The kind that the Fourth Doctor offered to various humans and alien masterminds bent on destroying the earth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck guns I'm reviewing you   Fuck guns I'm reviewing you Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck guns I'm reviewing you
Page 1 of 1