Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My goal? To make Leather Pants evil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

My goal? To make Leather Pants evil Empty
PostSubject: My goal? To make Leather Pants evil   My goal? To make Leather Pants evil EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:59 pm

I'm working on a fanfic - or the idea for a fanfic - that will take a guy that people mentally turn into the Draco In Leather Pants, and make him a monster.

The fandom is Sonic the Hedgehog, the star is Shadow, and Draco? Well, he's Scourge.

It starts with slavery, but oh no, that ain't gonna pull the punches with all those slave fics running around and people ending up with Stockholm. There will be rape of adult men and women, but these days, rape is not enough because the rapist is still hot. Murder? Meh, they probably deserved it. A little groping? That's just funny!

Nobody is going to find Scourge sexy when they find out he's been 'touching' a five-year-old Silver. This is my goal. To take Scourge, and remind people he's evil, dammit! And that his vicious suffering at the end is not enough.

Because I'm not talking "Wants to". I'm not talking "Trying." I'm not even talking "Stopped in the act". I'm talking "Has been doing so and getting away with it".

I'm just calling by to check that'll do the trick. If not, I'll think of something else to add to the pile, like the cannibalism of newborn infants.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

My goal? To make Leather Pants evil Empty
PostSubject: Re: My goal? To make Leather Pants evil   My goal? To make Leather Pants evil EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:27 pm

I'm trying to make sure the guy will look EVIL, not just disgusting, idiot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader

My goal? To make Leather Pants evil
Page 1 of 1