Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1x1 RP Prompt Starring August: The Dullest Girl in Existence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nin

Nin

1x1 RP Prompt Starring August: The Dullest Girl in Existence Empty
PostSubject: 1x1 RP Prompt Starring August: The Dullest Girl in Existence   1x1 RP Prompt Starring August: The Dullest Girl in Existence EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:28 pm

I will begin my time here by engaging in my favorite activity-- Making fun of people's stupid fetish fulfillment role playing prompts.
As our ancestors did before us, we look to that bastion of good taste and literary genius, Gaia Online.

Quote :
Hello~
Im searching for someone to play a male neko/furr for me.

First Off
- im semilit
- im a good sport and will listen to ideas
- i have plots, twists, and surprises. i promise youll never have a boring story

Off to a fantastic start already. And no, I don't know what a 'semilit' is. Is it like a candle that only has a flame on one side, or...?

Quote :
The plot

I'm trying really hard not to make a very cruel brony joke here.

Quote :
A rich girl who comes off as spoiled but is actually just timid with angry issues and a panic disorder and her mute shadow maid who has not been able to control her.

This is a lot of information to throw at us without any pauses. It's like the author is trying to get it all out in one breath in case I start walking away.
Also-- Do I play the maid in this scenario? Why did you bring her up? Is she important to the plot? If she's mute, does that mean she doesn't say any of the stupid crap you do?

Quote :
One day she runs away and gets on the front page.

The front page of what? Did you mean lawn or something?
Oh wait. Did they mean newspaper...?

Quote :
The father has had enough and makes the notioation that hes daughter needs to be under stricter watch then just the help staff of his mansion.

It's amazing that we still live in a world where spellcheck doesn't come with every browser. Or at least, that's what my excuse for this spelling would be.
Oh, and, uh, I guess this is where we, as the potential co-author, would come into play.

Quote :
SO he orderes a slave.

Wowzers. I didn't know slaves were considered authority figures.

Quote :
Little does he know that the slave he is getting is an arrogant, self loathing, smart mouth, bad boy who could care less about the girl and is just trying to plan an escape.

Wow, author! Looks like you have your story all planned out already, including what the male lead will be like and do and think! It's almost like this would be a really unfun RP.

Quote :
We will start the rp the morning of delivery.

... Like... When one of the characters is born? I don't understand.

Quote :
Rules
i dont have that many rrules
- you can post your profile here or you can message is to me
just tag me.
-i want to do the rp thru pms

What a cheap date.

Quote :
Her Profile

Ohboy-- here she comes, Miss Fetish Fulfillment Mary Sue!

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First rule of Gaia-- Always have a generic anime picture to escape the horrors of having to write a description of your character.

Quote :
Name : August

Anime characters are always so vague when it comes to looking their age anyway.

Quote :
height: 5'3
personality: she has always been a timid shy quiet girl who lives inside of her head but now that shes 18 shes sick of being stuck in the same place. so shes starting to break thu her shell. even tho her panic attacks and anger stop her every now and then.

What a riveting and compelling character. *Flips through a magazine*

Quote :
talents:

The author literally left it blank! She LITERALLY has no talents. I am amazed and touched by this bit of honesty.

Quote :
likes: reading, being alone, climbing tree, the woods, escaping, painting,drawing,private tutoring, rain

Calling bullshit on 'private tutoring'. Also, does she only climb one tree?

Quote :
dislikes:tea, thunder, dressing up, people, being the center of attention, dark water

I wouldn't get along with this girl. Who doesn't like dressing up and being the life of the tea party on the sea? During a lightning storm?

Quote :
hobbies: playing video games, boaard games, exporing the woods, going walking, painting, drawing, reading, writing

Yeah, riveting. Wasn't this a prompt about badly fetishized slavery?

Quote :
other: the brunette is Nat (natlile)august's maid/shadow they were born at the same exact time and have been together ince birth. he soul purpose is to protect her and never have her lonely. she is also mute. the two girls are very close

So... Why doesn't Nat get a profile, if she's so god darned important to the plot? Or is she not important at all?
Who am I again?

MMM. Gotta love that badly thought out idea for a role play that would undoubtedly suck. This person really should just stick to writing awful original stories about conflicted young women with boring hobbies and spelling issues.
Back to top Go down
Dixie
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dixie

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP Prompt Starring August: The Dullest Girl in Existence   1x1 RP Prompt Starring August: The Dullest Girl in Existence EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:54 am

Quote :
The father has had enough and makes the notioation that hes daughter needs to be under stricter watch then just the help staff of his mansion.

Quote :
SO he orderes a slave.

Quote :
Rules
i dont have that many rrules
- you can post your profile here or you can message is to me
just tag me.
-i want to do the rp thru pms

Quote :

Quote :
have been together ince birth. he soul purpose is to protect her

Bolding mine, for emphasis. I think we can hazard a pretty accurate guess about what "semilit" means...
Back to top Go down
CyanideTea

CyanideTea

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP Prompt Starring August: The Dullest Girl in Existence   1x1 RP Prompt Starring August: The Dullest Girl in Existence EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:50 pm

So her flaw-that-isn't-a-flaw that she has panic attacks? I have a hunch that she did no research
whatsoever on panic attacks. Why do people always pick mental disorders as "flaws"?
I have depression, is that my flaw? Or is it my inability to understand people and be sensitive at need?

And the 'slave to keep her in line' bit is silly. At least make it a tutor or something.
Like, "her dad got tired of her emo bullshit and told her to get a hobby.
So she decided to take piano lessons from the bishonen down the street
who happens to be into BDSM." At least make some sense.

I admit back in my RPing days I wasn't above a little shallow indulgence.
But if you're looking for a partner, let them decide how the character acts.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP Prompt Starring August: The Dullest Girl in Existence   1x1 RP Prompt Starring August: The Dullest Girl in Existence EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 5:24 pm

By god, that girl sounds even duller than my day.

She's not trying to RP; she's trying to write a story. I know, because that's how I would never have dreamed of doing it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP Prompt Starring August: The Dullest Girl in Existence   1x1 RP Prompt Starring August: The Dullest Girl in Existence Empty

Back to top Go down

1x1 RP Prompt Starring August: The Dullest Girl in Existence
Page 1 of 1