Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists

Go down 
+2
Cunovendus
Mr.Doobie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists Empty
PostSubject: Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists   Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:17 pm

I am just coming home from a Halloween party and about to go right back out the door, but I felt the need to post this....

I hope this is a fad that never goes away because it is incredible. It's like a bunch of little Cotton Mather's who get all their news from TMZ making poorly designed YouTube videos.

Happy Halloween!

Love,
Mr.Doobie
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists   Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:25 am

I used to read a lot of stuff like this, and I have to confess that I actually find some of the Illuminati theories interesting. Not things like this, though - these ones are just silly. So are the ones that claim things like "John Lennon had insider knowledge of the music industry's secret agenda, so they mind-programmed someone to kill him while reading Catcher in the Rye!", or "Heath Ledger was forced to OD as a sacrifice to the Sirius star!", and crap like that.

Actually, considering Dark Knight was a shit film but still somehow became a blockbuster, maybe there is some truth in it after all... Twisted Evil

Seriously though, some of it - the whole concept of a secret cabal pulling the strings behind the scenes - is one that I find interesting, but some people take it overboard. Apparently just about every celebrity death ever to occur in the history of time is somehow related to the Illuminati agenda. Sometimes I wonder if people are just competing to create the most shocking celebrity death conspiracy theory.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists   Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:15 am

The Illuminati seem to have a habit of stealing my mechanical pencils. Because I set one down to take a piss, come back and fucking thing's gone.

What's the theory behind that one?
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists   Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:10 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
I am just coming home from a Halloween party and about to go right back out the door, but I felt the need to post this....

I hope this is a fad that never goes away because it is incredible. It's like a bunch of little Cotton Mather's who get all their news from TMZ making poorly designed YouTube videos.
Speak for yourself. As far as I'm concerned it can't go away soon enough.
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists   Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:14 am

Cunovendus wrote:
I used to read a lot of stuff like this, and I have to confess that I actually find some of the Illuminati theories interesting. Not things like this, though - these ones are just silly. So are the ones that claim things like "John Lennon had insider knowledge of the music industry's secret agenda, so they mind-programmed someone to kill him while reading Catcher in the Rye!", or "Heath Ledger was forced to OD as a sacrifice to the Sirius star!", and crap like that.

Actually, considering Dark Knight was a shit film but still somehow became a blockbuster, maybe there is some truth in it after all... Twisted Evil

Seriously though, some of it - the whole concept of a secret cabal pulling the strings behind the scenes - is one that I find interesting, but some people take it overboard. Apparently just about every celebrity death ever to occur in the history of time is somehow related to the Illuminati agenda. Sometimes I wonder if people are just competing to create the most shocking celebrity death conspiracy theory.
Cunovendus wrote:
Dark Knight was a shit film
Please, cunovendus, explain your reasoning to me. I want to see why you think this.
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists   Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:38 pm

I found it boring. I thought the plot was stupid, I didn't care about any of the characters, I thought the acting was mediocre at best (with the exception of Heath Ledger, who was the only cast member who was actually good), and it felt to me like little more than a random excuse for an action-fest with lots of special effects and explosions. Well you did ask. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists   Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Cunovendus wrote:
I found it boring. I thought the plot was stupid, I didn't care about any of the characters, I thought the acting was mediocre at best (with the exception of Heath Ledger, who was the only cast member who was actually good), and it felt to me like little more than a random excuse for an action-fest with lots of special effects and explosions. Well you did ask. Razz
You're a Marvel fan, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
ViewSonic
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
ViewSonic

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists   Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:10 am

I understand your reasoning and find it sound. Good job.

While we're on this subject, what did you think of the Avengers?
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists   Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:56 pm

ViewSonic wrote:

While we're on this subject, what did you think of the Avengers?
I haven't seen it, and I don't plan to. I doubt it'll be my cup of tea.

Quote :
You're a Marvel fan, aren't you?
No, I confess I am not.
Back to top Go down
Disco Stu
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Disco Stu

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists   Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:29 am

Omg are you Comic Book Guy here to troll us or what
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists   Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists Empty

Back to top Go down

Illuminati Conspiracy Theorists
Page 1 of 1