Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide

Go down 
+15
Disco Stu
grmblfjx
Reidmar
rachel
spork
Aggie
Cyberwulf
bleachedblackcat
Reepicheep-chan
TheIan
EileenK98
TheHedonist
Lady Anne
Mr.Doobie
Mikey Go WOOGA
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Every Thread Have a Poll?
Yes
Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide Vote_lcap22%Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide Vote_rcap
 22% [ 4 ]
No
Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide Vote_lcap39%Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide Vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
Undecided
Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide Vote_lcap39%Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide Vote_rcap
 39% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide Empty
PostSubject: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:47 pm

I'm sure many read that thread title and then spaz out about Jesus freaks and such claiming that any and all abortion is murder and what the fuck are you doing outside of the kitchen.

This is different

Quote :
Florida legislators considering a bill to require abortionists to provide medical care to an infant who survives an abortion were shocked during a committee hearing this week when a Planned Parenthood official endorsed a right to post-birth abortion.

If we can abort people "post-brith," I need to drive up to Boston and meet up with Kevin Garnett.

Quote :
"So, um, it is just really hard for me to even ask you this question because I’m almost in disbelief," said Rep. Jim Boyd. "If a baby is born on a table as a result of a botched abortion, what would Planned Parenthood want to have happen to that child that is struggling for life?”

"We believe that any decision that's made should be left up to the woman, her family, and the physician," said Planned Parenthood lobbyist Snow.

If we can choose to murder living people because they're annoying, I need to drive up to Boston and meet up with Tom Brady.

Quote :
Rep. Daniel Davis then asked Snow, "What happens in a situation where a baby is alive, breathing on a table, moving. What do your physicians do at that point?”

"I do not have that information," Snow replied. "I am not a physician, I am not an abortion provider. So I do not have that information.”

The answer is completely irrelevant to the question. What fucking information do you need? They questioner provided you all the information of a hypothetical scenario, stop talking out your ass and answer.

Quote :
Rep. Jose Oliva followed up, asking the Planned Parenthood official, "You stated that a baby born alive on a table as a result of a botched abortion that that decision should be left to the doctor and the family. Is that what you’re saying?”

Again, Snow replied, “That decision should be between the patient and the health care provider.”

If we can choose to murder people, I need to drive down to Miami and meet up with LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, Erik Spoelstra, Chirssy BAWWWsh, LeBron James' mother, LeBron James' girlfriend, and LeBron James' ancestors.

Anyone up to the challenge of defending this?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Peter Singer is.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:48 pm

Once a baby is born, it is no longer part of the mother's body and therefore should be treated as a separate person.

This thread begs the question--why would an abortion be performed on a viable fetus? Don't most states ban 3rd trimester abortions, and of those that allow them, aren't those abortions generally performed when the the life and/or health of the mother is at risk and the fetus is nonviable?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Wasn't there a South Park episode about this?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:23 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
Wasn't there a South Park episode about this?

A long time ago, actually. Cartman's mother wanted to abort Cartman in the 31st trimester, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:38 am

Quote :
Once a baby is born, it is no longer part of the mother's body and therefore should be treated as a separate person.

I dunno. You're about to get an abortion and suddenly OOPS looks like your baby came out anyway looks like it's your problem now. Life's just funny ain't it? Seems as though you'll be taking care of that baby after all! If you don't I'm sure the State will be more than happy to abuse them through foster care! Dum dee dummm dee deeedleeeee deeeeeeeeeee

Yeah, if I was a woman and this happened to me I wouldn't be too pleased, either.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:31 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Quote :

I dunno. You're about to get an abortion and suddenly OOPS looks like your baby came out anyway looks like it's your problem now. Life's just funny ain't it? Seems as though you'll be taking care of that baby after all! If you don't I'm sure the State will be more than happy to abuse them through foster care! Dum dee dummm dee deeedleeeee deeeeeeeeeee

Yeah, if I was a woman and this happened to me I wouldn't be too pleased, either.

Yeah, I have no problem with lawsuits against those that fuck up the abortion, but if we're going to kill any completely fucking born human that is inconvenient or a burden, we should probably free every hobo killer from prison, and then kill all remaining hobos.

I know I get shit for being insane, but how warped are you that infanticide seem like the best course of action?

MOVE OUT OF PHILLY

FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:36 am

Lady Anne wrote:

This. If the child is alive and breathing, every effort should be made to keep him/her alive, regardless of whether or not the mother wants the child.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:06 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Quote :
Florida legislators

Quote :
Florida legislators

Quote :
Florida legislators

Quote :
Florida legislators

I think enough said.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:49 am

Quote :
Yeah, I have no problem with lawsuits against those that fuck up the abortion,

And we still have an unwanted baby that's only here because someone fucked up.

I mean, what really IS the difference between aborting them in the womb or a couple seconds later lying on the damn table?
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:41 am

I could have sworn late term abortions were only legal if there was a risk of loss of life? What kind of baby are we talking about here?
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:49 am

Edit: The more I look at this the more confused I am.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
I could have sworn late term abortions were only legal if there was a risk of loss of life? What kind of baby are we talking about here?

I think once we start attaching arbitrary points where life begins (ie: once it's able to be "autonomous", meaning live outside of the womb, it's human and therefore its life is sacred and it automatically gains rights that are more important than the mothers) we start walking in the same circles as people who are Pro-Life. Basically, we're attaching an absolute moral value on a subjective status of being. Is that really fair?

Of course, my line of thinking has the problem of "where do we draw the line and why?" but I believe that's part of what has made abortion such a popular moral topic. It tickles the imagination. The problem is I feel like a lot of people on both sides just take their position for granted (not saying anyone here does, just speaking in general) without critically asking themselves what does it mean to be a human vs. a homo sapien, what makes life valuable, why do we have rights and just where do they end and why, and why is life valuable?

Quote :
The answer is completely irrelevant to the question. What fucking information do you need? They questioner provided you all the information of a hypothetical scenario, stop talking out your ass and answer.

Only they did answer the question. It is not up for them to decide, it is up to the woman and her physician to come to a decision.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:11 pm

^ I know where I stand on the matter, personally. My point here is only that I am confused how this hypothetical situation could even arise. If it cannot actually happen why even start a shit-storm about it? It just seems to be pointless drama stirring to me.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:45 pm

bahahahahahaha as if any of the republicans asking about this highly unlikely scenario actually cared about the fucking answer and weren't looking for a way to yell PLANNED PARENTHOOD LITERALLY KILLS BABIES and of course mikey fell for it like the emptyheaded dipshit he is
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:55 pm

OK so not pointless drama-stirring. I suppose I knew that.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
bahahahahahaha as if any of the republicans asking about this highly unlikely scenario actually cared about the fucking answer and weren't looking for a way to yell PLANNED PARENTHOOD LITERALLY KILLS BABIES and of course mikey fell for it like the emptyheaded dipshit he is

I agree with this . . . only if it were formatted properly. :p

Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:21 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

Highly unlikely as in "it's already happened more than once?" Sure, most (by which I mean the VAST MAJORITY) abortions go through without problems, but not having some basic guidelines for when the one inevitable fuck up comes along is like not having lifeboats on a ship because OMG IT'S TOTALLY IMPROBABLE FOR THIS THING TO SINK!!1! I mean, one would think we wouldn't need laws in order to say "YOU CAN'T KILL BABIES," but then these fuckwastes come along.

I don't think anyone is yelling that (unless, of course, they were already of the opinion that abortion in general is killing babies, but that shouldn't be news to anyone). Clearly they only support the killing of babies. There's a difference.

Still no reason to be spending federal money we don't have on these people, especially considering they turn a profit without it.

I've got an idea! How about we match whatever we give to Planned Parenthood and give it to the NRA?
Back to top Go down
spork
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
spork

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:01 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Highly unlikely as in "it's already happened more than once?"

It did? How did that happen? Are we talking about actual babies here, or a situation where a foetus that could never have survived on its own was kept alive in a high-tech artificial womb?
Back to top Go down
rachel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:58 am

spork wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

It did? How did that happen? Are we talking about actual babies here, or a situation where a foetus that could never have survived on its own was kept alive in a high-tech artificial womb?
I always figured it went something like "My best friend's aunt's neighbor's cousin's friend heard from this guy who knows this other guy who's dating a nurse who saw..." But if anybody can point me at court records that show infanticide is one of the services that organizations like Planned Parenthood offer, I'd be interested to see them.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 3:09 pm

You fucking idiots have it all wrong, PPH OBVIOUSLY has signs up everywhere stating that they will drown unwanted children for a dollar. I mean, the care center where I live has it. \sarcasm

But in all actuality, the one thing I think of while reading this is: Why? why make such a stupid fucking arguement over a point that is so hypothetical, that they had to have hired someone to actually sit down and sketch out a plan of thought which they just threw away and said 'fuck it, we're doing it this way' then proceed to wonder why they garnered media's attention and have people throwing shit at them.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:11 pm

rachel wrote:
spork wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

I always figured it went something like "My best friend's aunt's neighbor's cousin's friend heard from this guy who knows this other guy who's dating a nurse who saw..." But if anybody can point me at court records that show infanticide is one of the services that organizations like Planned Parenthood offer, I'd be interested to see them.

I never said Planned Parenthood themselves actually does it, and you know that you stupid, stupid fucking waste of carbon. Unthinking morons like you ruin everything.

Relevant.

Quote :
A doctor whose abortion clinic was a filthy, foul-smelling "house of horrors" that was overlooked by regulators for years was charged Wednesday with murder, accused of delivering seven babies alive and then using scissors to kill them.

He IS being charged with murder, but it'd be dandy if laws were amended to specifically call this murder, so that no one can weasel out of it by calling it abortion. If you can see a downside to that, inform me.
Back to top Go down
spork
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
spork

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 1:16 am

Horrific as that story is, it's not a good example.

Quote :
Prosecutors said Gosnell made millions of dollars over three decades performing thousands of dangerous abortions, many of them illegal late-term procedures.
Keyword illegal.

The question they asked to Snow was about abortions, not about doctors who break the law. Is there a case where a legal abortion delivered a living baby?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:23 am

spork wrote:
Horrific as that story is, it's not a good example.

Quote :
Prosecutors said Gosnell made millions of dollars over three decades performing thousands of dangerous abortions, many of them illegal late-term procedures.
Keyword illegal.

The question they asked to Snow was about abortions, not about doctors who break the law. Is there a case where a legal abortion delivered a living baby?

You are COMPLETELY missing my point. My point is that abortionists have murdered fully delivered babies. So it's not some hypothetical as rachel (quite possibly the single stupid member of an internet forum where Chris and Lady Anne are also members) implied.

I also acknowledged that what he did was illegal, or at least deemed as such by the prosecutor.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:18 am

Is it just me, or is Mikey getting strangely emotional?

I'm weirded out Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide 309696
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide   Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide Empty

Back to top Go down

Planned Parenthood Endorses Infanticide
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next