Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread

Go down 
+41
Happyhooligan2001
Nin
Ghost in the Machine
Jay/Cris
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Hawaiian Shirt
Arcadia Rose
Maximilia
Dixie
ViewSonic
Nihilist
Lurv
Aggie
Summercorn
Sunatic
Lady Anne
EileenK98
John Marston
grmblfjx
spork
Mikey Go WOOGA
TheHedonist
TheIan
Cyberwulf
Kakashifan727
Reepicheep-chan
Malganis
WD40
oracle
theweirdkind
Reidmar
SirDixonDongs
Penguin
rae
lemmingwriter
the asylum
Chris91
I_Lam_Edhellen
Disco Stu
bleachedblackcat
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
bleachedblackcat
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
bleachedblackcat

The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:59 pm

spork wrote:
bleachedblackcat wrote:
Dear woman at the library: I'm sorry but you had on baggy clothing that hid your body, a full beard, and had on guy clothing.
There was a woman with a full beard in the library? scratch Should I ask what happened?

It wasn't a bushy beard, and woman do have facial hair. Or it could have been a transperson? scratch (She also had boobs from what I could tell after she turned to face me)

All I know is I said asked if I could get by, added "Sir" and next thing I knew five people were yelling at me about how she was a woman. I apologized and ran away without asking questions, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Oh geez. That sounds super unpleasant for everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:19 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
spork wrote:
bleachedblackcat wrote:
Dear woman at the library: I'm sorry but you had on baggy clothing that hid your body, a full beard, and had on guy clothing.
There was a woman with a full beard in the library? scratch Should I ask what happened?

It wasn't a bushy beard, and woman do have facial hair. Or it could have been a transperson? scratch (She also had boobs from what I could tell after she turned to face me)

All I know is I said asked if I could get by, added "Sir" and next thing I knew five people were yelling at me about how she was a woman. I apologized and ran away without asking questions, sorry.

Politely tell them to fuck off and if they're going to be have such rectal Ragnarok over whether they're identified as a girl/boy/mutilated sin against God they should probably make it obvious which one they are. If I walked around all day in a Ravens jersey, and then acted like a little bitch when someone thought I was a Ravens fan, you'd all justifiably think I was insane.
Back to top Go down
Summercorn
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Summercorn

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:53 am

Don't worry, Mikey, we all justifiably think you're insane anyway.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:40 am

I hate elections. I just got three calls in a row from the same candidate (I let the machine take them, since they're all robocalls anyway). On Tuesday, I'm casting a write-in vote for Mr. Stop Calling Me, Assholes.

Maybe that will get the message across.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:30 pm

Summercorn wrote:
Shouldn't it be that he's justifiably insane already? I mean, Mikey IS a raven's fan The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 896582 who just so happens to wank it to Red Sux losing.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:41 pm

TheHedonist wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
No. One, the insight is quite recent and she's not home yet. Two, there was quite a bit of drama involved in her moving into that particular place, and I'm not sure I want to add to it.
Ah.

I mean, whatever you think is best. Regardless, dear, godspeed.
She has said that, because of aforementioned drama, she doesn't actually feel obligated to be at the new place much. To which I said, so if I have a meltdown you'll just come back, and she said, yup, pretty much. I think I'm sorted.

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
rectal Ragnarok
What is that even.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 5:49 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
I hate elections. I just got three calls in a row from the same candidate (I let the machine take them, since they're all robocalls anyway). On Tuesday, I'm casting a write-in vote for Mr. Stop Calling Me, Assholes.

Maybe that will get the message across.

It won't do jack shit, you putz. What you SHOULD have done was start a Facebook group entitled "STOP CALLING ME" or some dedicated to the cause of getting local elections to STFU because they're goddamn irrelevant anyway by casting a write in vote for what you suggested.

Reidmar wrote:
Summercorn wrote:
Shouldn't it be that he's justifiably insane already? I mean, Mikey IS a raven's fan The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 896582 who just so happens to wank it to Red Sux losing.

How would that me insane? Yes, being a Ravens fan (which I'm not) makes one a bad person (and I'm clearly the pinnacle of human evolution, a Paragon of My Kind Excitedplz ), but it doesn't make you insane. And hating the Red Sox has recently become not just a Yankee thing, but a "the WHOLE rest of the country thing."

grmblfjx wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
rectal Ragnarok

What is that even.

Rectal Ragnarok n:
1.) A state of extreme anal displeasure caused by being an oversensitive, attention whoring baby.
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:47 pm

So, in other news, I have a feeling I'm going to be forced to drop out of the college I was enrolled in, a year from graduating. The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 309696 feels bad, update as it rolls along.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Reidmar wrote:
So, in other news, I have a feeling I'm going to be forced to drop out of the college I was enrolled in, a year from graduating.

Damn. Shocked I hope you can find a way to stay in school, or at least a means to eventually return if you do need to drop out.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:04 am

OH GAWD

I FORGOT TO CHANGE MY AVATAR TO SOMTHING RANGERRIFFIC AND NOW THEY'RE DOWN 0-1 AGAINST THE GODDAMN CRAPITOLS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I HAVE FAILED YOU O GREAT KING HENRIK
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:10 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
I think I'm sorted.
Wonderful! I'm glad Smile
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:25 am

I love you
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
OH GAWD

I FORGOT TO CHANGE MY AVATAR TO SOMTHING RANGERRIFFIC AND NOW THEY'RE DOWN 0-1 AGAINST THE GODDAMN CRAPITOLS

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I HAVE FAILED YOU O GREAT KING HENRIK

The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 453357
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:58 pm

A few weeks ago, the Manthing's place of employment was bought by new owners. they said they wanted to change staff as little as possible. But now that they've transitioned ownership and gotten their feet under them, they've started firing the old staff. Including the Manthing. And rent is due soon. Fuck everything.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:37 pm

no jujutsu for the foreseeable future because the lads couldn't get their shit together and pay the membership/insurance

fucking club is gonna die and i'll have to start again in a new discipline
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:39 pm

It's nice to be reminded from time to time who the least liked child is.

I have finals next week, I've been paying rent and food money to parents. I've been helping around the house even when I just spent the last 16 hours away at school.

Little brother has been caught shoplifting, his finals are also next week, he doesn't do shit around the house even if being paid. Hell I've done stuff for him and allowed him to be paid for it.

Ok, so he's 17 and I'm 25.

But it would still be nice that when he asks if he can have a friend over and I say "Can you please make it next week because I have finals?" If he didn't instantly get pissed and I get my dad on my ass asking me more or less whey I'm such a bitch. Oh I'm sorry, I've been sick the past four days, I've already had something planned for dinner that I can't add another person to, and I HAVE FUCKING FINALS WHICH MEANS PAPERS AND STUDYING. SORRY FOR ASKING FOR ONE FUCKING WEEKEND WITHOUT HIS FRIENDS KEEPING ME UP UNTIL 3 AM.

But nope. So now they all get pad thai which I'd been wanting to make and eat for a while. I get leftovers, and I get to stay up until 3 AM listening to brother and friend scream FAGGOT!!!!!11 over Halo.

I think this pisses me off because every single time I ask for us not to do something that the younger siblings want, or for their friends not to come over I get yelled at. But I wanna do something? Pfft, whatever BBC we don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Bleachy wrote:

>25 years old
>Still in college

"A lotta people go to school for eight years, Richard."

"Yeah! They're called doctors."
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Bleachy wrote:

>25 years old
>Still in college

Some people also have their fucking schools change the classes on them and decide that 15 classes one took before shouldn't count.

Also, some people took two years off to work for money so they could pay for college.
Back to top Go down
lemmingwriter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:47 pm

bleachedblackcat wrote:
But nope. So now they all get pad thai which I'd been wanting to make and eat for a while. I get leftovers, and I get to stay up until 3 AM listening to brother and friend scream FAGGOT!!!!!11 over Halo.

The less-than-benevolent me wants to suggest that perhaps the cables for their gaming device of choice might get disconnected or mislaid when it comes time for them to play. Oops, well, gonna have to find something else to do, right? Something quieter, perhaps.

(Petty? Why yes, I am.)
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:39 am

bleachedblackcat wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Bleachy wrote:

>25 years old
>Still in college

Some people also have their fucking schools change the classes on them and decide that 15 classes one took before shouldn't count.

Also, some people took two years off to work for money so they could pay for college.

Which retarded ass school did you go to and what piss-ant major did you choose?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:35 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Bleachy wrote:

>25 years old
>Still in college

Thank you, Mikey, for constantly pointing out those of us who fall behind the average in any way, for any reason. Thank you for adding guilt to the struggle. Thank you for reminding us that we are losers, when we already know; when it is already so fantastically hard to ever forget that, even for a little while. Thank you for rubbing people's faces in it, constantly, reliably. I wish I were as successful and beautiful and infallible and all around perfect as you.

God, I need a break from this fucking place.
Back to top Go down
Sunatic

Sunatic

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:48 pm

27 and still in high school (for adults, evening studies). Indeed, it already feels shitty to be so behind on everything in my life, no need to rub it in my face. I certainly didn't ask to go undiagnosed and unmedicated for all of my earlier school life, and I didn't ask for that 6+ years of occasionally-suicidal depression. Bleachedblackcat and grmblfjx, virtual hugs to you.
Back to top Go down
http://nerdywitches.net
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Well even more shitty news. Took cats to get their ears cleaned, the male cat got loose and ran across the street, luckily didn't get hit by a car. However he now has a giant ass claw stuck in his face that I couldn't get out. I put cat safe stuff on it, but that's all I can do. He's also limping.

Because neither if my fucking parents are working. I'm the only person in this house who has any fucking money so I'll be the one paying for it, which is fine. However I'm also at home alone without a car because my fucking brother just left with his friend because they'd had plans to go to the movies. Screw dropping me off at the vet, nope they have to go see the movie at that one time.

Oh, did I also say my parents don't have jobs? Because my entire fucking life my father has gone from job to job looking for something 'better' and now at the age of 64 he does handyman stuff for money. But has a bad back so he only does it when he feels up to the weather. He could have had a fucking job or even be retired but he's such an entitled asshole that went to an Ivy League school that most of the jobs or pay are not good enough for him. And my mom had to drop out of college because she had me and didn't go back until about now. The only fucking money she makes is from the navy guard. But it's not my fault, oh no she just always wanted me and my siblings to have a non-working mother around.

So many emotions right around finals, I'm going to fail and my poor cat is going to get infected and die because I don't have any money.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:23 am

Hell, I'll probably be 30 by the time I go to a real college. If people pursue higher education, they should be able to do it at their own pace, not become debt slaves in the name of a lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread   The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Something Bad Happened to Me Today Thread
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next