Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There is a joke/reference here that is far too easy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

There is a joke/reference here that is far too easy.  Empty
PostSubject: There is a joke/reference here that is far too easy.    There is a joke/reference here that is far too easy.  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:24 am

Donkey Sex Suspect, Says It's His Constitutional Right To Have Sex With Animals

Yeah.

Quote :
A Florida man accused of having sex with a miniature donkey named Doodle [...]

Holy shit

Quote :
is protected by the United States Constitution, his lawyers say.

Alternate source

Quote :
Lawyers representing a Marion County man accused of sexual activity with a miniature donkey have filed a motion asking a judge to declare the Florida statute banning sexual activities with animals unconstitutional.

I... I can't...

Quote :
In the motion filed in Marion County court on Dec. 6, the assistant public defenders handling Romero's case — Joshua Wyatt, Scott Schmidt and Joshua Lukman — wrote that the statute infringes upon Romero's due process rights and violates the equal protection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment in the U.S. Constitution.

Now, I'm a godless Brit used to a convoluted, archaic lwgal system and as such I have little to no understanding of the Constitution or its Amendments. So off to wikipedia:

Presumably this bit:
Quote :
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States;

Thereby classifying animal abuse as a privilege of an American citizen, correct?

Quote :
The 32-year-old previously rejected a plea deal that would have required a year of probation, a $200 fine, a psychosexual evaluation and possible treatment, STD testing, no contact with children in a school setting, no ownership or possession of any mammals and revocation of his license to work in horse racing.

... I got nothing.

Quote :
But, when Marion County detectives questioned him about the incident, he allegedly admitted that, when the donkey is in heat, he will stand behind her, scratch her withers and masturbate. He says he "likes the way her fur feels on his privates,"

That's it... I'm out.
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: There is a joke/reference here that is far too easy.    There is a joke/reference here that is far too easy.  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:48 am

Huh. I half expected the donkey to be named Macaroni.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: There is a joke/reference here that is far too easy.    There is a joke/reference here that is far too easy.  EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:40 pm

WD40 wrote:
Now, I'm a godless Brit used to a convoluted, archaic lwgal system and as such I have little to no understanding of the Constitution or its Amendments. So off to wikipedia:

Presumably this bit:
Quote :
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States;

Thereby classifying animal abuse as a privilege of an American citizen, correct?

Courtroom Mikey says that the "Privileges and Immunities of citizen of the United States" means constitutionally protect rights such as the right to free speech and the right to bear arms. Really, the states are allowed to make any law they feel like, provided it doesn't infringe upon Constitutional rights.

PS: To clarify, fucking a donkey is not yet a Constitutional right. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a joke/reference here that is far too easy.    There is a joke/reference here that is far too easy.  Empty

Back to top Go down

There is a joke/reference here that is far too easy.
Page 1 of 1