Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?

Go down 
+4
the asylum
Chris91
Reepicheep-chan
WD40
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?  Empty
PostSubject: Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?    Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?  EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Melanie's Marvelous Measles takes children on a journey to learn about the ineffectiveness of vaccinations and to know they don't have to be scared of childhood illnesses, like measles and chicken pox.

It's the little-know sequel to the classic: "Swimming with Ebola".

Quote :
Often today, we are being bombarded with messages from vested interests to fear all diseases in order for someone to sell some potion or vaccine, when, in fact, history shows that in industrialized countries, these diseases are quite benign and, according to natural health sources, beneficial to the body.

"According to natural health sources", that is. According to "Actual health sources" children with Measles die horribly . But that's just from people with a vested interest in, erm, not letting you die horribly.

Quote :
Having raised three children vaccine-free and childhood disease-free, I have experienced many times when my children's vaccinated peers succumb to the childhood diseases they were vaccinated against. Surprisingly, there were times when my unvaccinated children were blamed for their peers' sickness. Something which is just not possible when they didn't have the diseases at all.

Just not possible at all! also there's an upcoming book called "The Cat in the Hat with Diphtheria."

Well Here's a link, discussing the Author.

Quote :
Stephanie Messenger began her crusade against vaccination after she tragically lost her young child to a medical condition. To this day she states that her child died as a direct result of receiving the triple-antigen vaccine. Stephanie has widely disseminated her story on the internet, and the book Vaccination Roulette which she co-authored, includes her story.

[...]

Quote :
You need to read the more detailed account of the story in Vaccination Roulette to understand why I think Stephanie is being irresponsible. According to Stephanie, she never received a firm diagnosis of her son's condition. Stephanie made the link to vaccination after noticing an adverse reaction to the triple-antigen vaccine, and then watching the wholly discredited Dr Robert S Mendelsohn on the Phil Donahue show talking about the dangers of vaccination. Stephanie admits in Vaccination Roulette that doctors looking after her son suspected a condition called Alexander Disease. It is a rare inherited condition and if Stephanie were to research what we know of this disease today and revisited what she went through over 30 years ago in a rational manner, I suspect that she would no longer be able to claim that vaccination was the cause of her son's tragic death.

Stephanie continues to repost her story to various internet forums and encourages others to copy it and pass it around. It is indeed a sad story, and one with a sadder legacy still of encouraging others to risk their own children's lives, and the lives of others, by not vaccinating.

Next project: "Pete and Podge Play with Pollio."
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?    Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?  EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:27 am

That illustration is extremely disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?    Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?  EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:39 am

Great....lousy writing and utter misinformation about vaccinations wrapped up in one bright pink ribbon of fail. Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?  199471
Back to top Go down
the asylum
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
the asylum

PostSubject: Re: Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?    Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?  EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:38 pm

I can't wait for the followup: Danny's Date with Dysentery

Talk about an explosive sequel!
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?    Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:03 am

the asylum wrote:
I can't wait for the followup: Danny's Date with Dysentery

Talk about an explosive sequel!

Let's not and say we did. Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?  961878
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

PostSubject: Re: Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?    Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?  EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:10 pm

This is the kind of thing that makes me wonder if it was worth exterminating smallpox just to keep idiots like these around in our gene pool.
Back to top Go down
ZOOLANDER
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
ZOOLANDER

PostSubject: Re: Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?    Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Great....lousy writing and utter misinformation about vaccinations wrapped up in one bright pink ribbon of fail. Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?  199471

That's not the worst part, either. People genuinely believe this shit to the point of accusing governments of being in bed with vaccine manufacturers. Accusations of everything from forced sterilization to nanotech spying are thrown around on a regular basis. A baby girl died of whooping cough in my state not too long ago and when the parents spoke about about regretting not getting her immunized, they were attacked by the anti-vaccine loons like you wouldn't believe.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?    Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:50 pm

Quote :
history shows that in industrialized countries, these diseases are quite benign and, according to natural health sources, beneficial to the body.
ALL OF YOU SHUT UP BECAUSE THIS IS TOTALLY TRUE

WHO CAN FORGET THE WONDERFUL BENEFITS OF TUBERCULOSIS AND POLIO ON THE HUMAN BODY

NO MORE PESKY WALKING AROUND WITH WORKING LEGS

YOUR VERY OWN SANITARIUM WHERE YOU NEVER HAD TO SEE YOUR PARENTS OR FAMILY AGAIN
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

PostSubject: Re: Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?    Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:40 pm

Quote :
history shows that in industrialized countries, these diseases are quite benign and, according to natural health sources, beneficial to the body.

Well, that's sorta true.

If the diseases are in tiny/weak/dead doses given to people via a small needle into their blood stream. Or if the said diseases are something like cow pox. I can just see someone attempting to explain this and being told "SO YOU'RE SAYING IT'S NOT DEADLY!?!?1111"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?    Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Melanie's Marvelous... Wait.. What?
Page 1 of 1