Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown Empty
PostSubject: Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown   Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
A 42-year-old Russian woman has snatched the world's strongest vagina crown after using her "intimate muscles" to lift a 14kg glass ball.

Tatiata Kozhevnikova has apparently been training her privates for 15 years in order to support improbable weights. She explained to Life.ru: “After I had a child, my intimate muscles got unbelievably weak. I read books on Dao and learned that ancient women used to deal with this problem using wooden balls.

“I looked around, saw a Murano* glass ball and inserted it in my vagina. You insert one of the balls in your vagina, and it has a string attached to it with a little hook at the very end. You fix a second ball onto this hook.”

Kozhevnikova added for the benefit of fellow females hoping to improve their grip: "It’s enough to exercise your vagina five minutes a day, ladies, and in just one week you’ll be able to give yourself and your man unforgettable pleasure in bed.”

I am terrified and aroused, however this may be Vilecorp's ultimate woman. There's also a video clip.
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

PostSubject: Re: Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown   Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:10 am

I can't decide if that's incredibly awesome or very very frightening. Either way, I'm suddenly feeling inadequate. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown   Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:28 am

Ha! That's awesome - especially for her husband.

Now I'll eagerly await the day these contests will start to involve a 'pulling trucks'-round.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown   Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:59 pm

Lol, 'snatches'.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown   Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:21 pm

I saw Russian Snatches from the homepage, and somehow I new it involved a Russian vagina.

OUTSIDE TIME NAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown   Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown Empty

Back to top Go down

Russian snatches world's strongest vagina crown
Page 1 of 1