Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Plenty of Fish

Go down 
+25
Disco Stu
Eeveegou
cristina_chavia
V3N0M
Kakashifan727
rae
Mikey Go WOOGA
grmblfjx
Reepicheep-chan
Mr.Doobie
Reidmar
Hot Cancer
TheIan
Cyberwulf
Somath Cegem
Jay/Cris
Lurv
Cunovendus
Lady Anne
Chris91
Rabid Badger
Mouse
Knorg
Exodia's Right Leg
TheHedonist
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

Plenty of Fish - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Quote :
My first girl Morgan, named after the German word for morning.

*Morgen.

Suddenly looks a lot less like a girl's name, doesn't it.

Okay, even I, with my limited knowledge of German, now that 'morgen' means morning. MORGAN, on the other hand, is a Welsh name meaning 'from the sea.' . My younger son's named Morgan,-he was named after Morgan Freeman, the actor.

Actually, 'morgen' means 'tomorrow'...'Morgen' means 'morning'. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:52 am

Cunovendus wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Quote :
My first girl Morgan, named after the German word for morning.

*Morgen.

Suddenly looks a lot less like a girl's name, doesn't it.

Okay, even I, with my limited knowledge of German, now that 'morgen' means morning. MORGAN, on the other hand, is a Welsh name meaning 'from the sea.' . My younger son's named Morgan,-he was named after Morgan Freeman, the actor.

Actually, 'morgen' means 'tomorrow'...'Morgen' means 'morning'. Razz

Well, I did say my knowledge of German was limited Plenty of Fish - Page 2 961878
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:34 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
This is why your son likes penis. Because he has a girl's name.

I'm currently doing a dude named Leo. Why does he like penis, pray tell?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Jay/Cris wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
This is why your son likes penis. Because he has a girl's name.

I'm currently doing a dude named Leo. Why does he like penis, pray tell?

Is he European?

Studies show that Europeans enjoy penis. Plenty of Fish - Page 2 927788
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:18 pm

See, now this is why I have Mikey blocked. Unfortunately, people keep quoting what he said in their answers, so I STILL have to listen to his shit!

Might I point out that Mikey isn't exactly the most masculine name I've ever heard?

Also, I would really love to see you make that crack to Morgan Freeman's face. Or my son, for that matter. He's not terribly violent, but I can guarantee you his boyfriend could beat the shit out of you with no trouble at all.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Mikey conducted the field study himself, that's how he can say it with such certainty.
Back to top Go down
Somath Cegem
Wonderfully English
Wonderfully English
Somath Cegem

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:13 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Mikey conducted the field study himself, that's how he can say it with such certainty.
To be fair grumbles, you are European and have gone on record as enjoying at least one penis.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:16 pm

...saying that I for one don't disprove Mikey's theory was on my possible list of answers, yes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:26 pm

So I guess this topic is about the love of penis now, because of Mikey. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:
See, now this is why I have Mikey blocked. Unfortunately, people keep quoting what he said in their answers, so I STILL have to listen to his shit!

Might I point out that Mikey isn't exactly the most masculine name I've ever heard?
And?

Quote :
Also, I would really love to see you make that crack to Morgan Freeman's face. Or my son, for that matter. He's not terribly violent, but I can guarantee you his boyfriend could beat the shit out of you with no trouble at all.
Yes, beat the shit out of a douchebag for suggesting you're in any way like a girl, the worst insult a man can suffer.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:16 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
Quote :
Yes, beat the shit out of a douchebag for suggesting you're in any way like a girl, the worst insult a man can suffer.
Well, it's clearly the best way to establish masculinity, by shouting ,"I AM A MAN!!!" and then justify it with punching something! It's only natural. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hot Cancer
Playwright
Playwright
Hot Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Rabid Badger wrote:

Do you know what REALLY defeats the purpose of putting someone on ignore?

Telling everyone that you have.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Hot Cancer wrote:
Rabid Badger wrote:

Do you know what REALLY defeats the purpose of putting someone on ignore?

Telling everyone that you have.
Don't bother, I've made this joke like twelve times and it hasn't even begun to stop her.

Edit: 700HT PSOT
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:48 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

The same study also shows that Americans enjoy penis. Razz

Remember that Americans came from Europeans originally, so what we like, you must like too. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Cunovendus wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Remember that Americans came from Europeans originally, so what we like, you must like too. Twisted Evil

If that were true, soccer wouldn't have such a hard time catching on in the States. Plenty of Fish - Page 2 961878
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Chris91 wrote:
Cunovendus wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

If that were true, soccer wouldn't have such a hard time catching on in the States. Plenty of Fish - Page 2 961878

Well, everything before the 18th century, when our respective cultures went their own separate ways. Everything since then has developed on its own. Anyway the reason Americans don't like football (or "soccer" Razz ) is because there are hardly any fights in it! Plenty of Fish - Page 2 723337
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Rabby wrote:

Have you ever met a girl named Mikey? Colbert

Besides, my name is Michael Gentsworth Williamsonton III esq esp exp. Mikey is a nickname. Excitedplz

Rabby wrote:

So you have no problem or concerns over your son dating an intensely violent individual? Colbert

Chris wrote:
If that were true, soccer wouldn't have such a hard time catching on in the States.

I begrudgingly acknowledge your respectable zinger.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 4:02 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Meike (which is pretty much pronounced the same, just ending on an 'uh' kind of sound) is a girl's name and still sounds more masculine. Eh? Eh?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:07 pm

grmblfjx wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

Meike (which is pretty much pronounced the same, just ending on an 'uh' kind of sound) is a girl's name and still sounds more masculine. Eh? Eh?

My German professor kept calling me Michelle.

I hate Germans Upset
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
grmblfjx wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:

I hate Germans Upset
Hang on, I have to write this down. MICHELLE HAH!
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Only because, in German, words can only ever be pronounced one way - 'i' on its own is always pronounced as 'ee' and never 'eye'; 'ch' is always 'sh' and never 'tch' or 'k'; and 'ae' is used as a substitute for 'ä', which is pronounced in a similar way to the 'e' in 'Michelle'. He's only doing what everyone else in the world does, and rendering your name into his own language...come on, we all do it when someone has a foreign name. Plenty of Fish - Page 2 611762

It is funny though! To pronounce your name properly, it should be spelt "Meikel". Try telling him it's spelt like that. Wink
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:02 am

Umm, well, I was not really expecting name-drama in my thread but whatever you guys.

Here is an excerpt from an okCupid profile I thought was pretty dumb.

Quote :
ARE YOU "WITTY AND SARCASTIC" !?!? if you are then i hate you and i want you to leave now. More than likely thats the reason youre on this site reading this RIGHT now. Just a sign youve been intellectually threatened at some point and you feel the need to make up for it. Build a bridge... AND get over it... AND yourself.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:57 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
Michael. He was calling you Michael, pronounced the German way, which is more like Mee-ch-uh-el. With the 'ch' soft like... like in Michelle. Plenty of Fish - Page 2 961878

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Quote :
ARE YOU "WITTY AND SARCASTIC" !?!? if you are then i hate you and i want you to leave now.
Yeah, that's how you get dates. *nods* At least he's nice enough to let us know right away that we're better off not talking to him?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Cunovendus wrote:

There's a lot of people who were here long before you smelly pale barbarians and there's people we grabbed and bagged because we were too lazy to pick our own damn cotton.

But whatever. Homosexuality is the white man's evil.

Quote :
Just a sign youve been intellectually threatened at some point and you feel the need to make up for it

This needs to be our site url.
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:12 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:
But whatever. Homosexuality is the white man's evil.

Yes. No other cultures have any problems with this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plenty of Fish
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next