Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Plenty of Fish

Go down 
+25
Disco Stu
Eeveegou
cristina_chavia
V3N0M
Kakashifan727
rae
Mikey Go WOOGA
grmblfjx
Reepicheep-chan
Mr.Doobie
Reidmar
Hot Cancer
TheIan
Cyberwulf
Somath Cegem
Jay/Cris
Lurv
Cunovendus
Lady Anne
Chris91
Rabid Badger
Mouse
Knorg
Exodia's Right Leg
TheHedonist
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

Plenty of Fish - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:13 pm

That watersports one is amazing I am so glad you posted it.

You should have posted the one looking for a japanese-speaking girl to translate hentai.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:21 pm

It's called being heteroflexible Wulf.

Let's not take away their ability to self-define.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:40 pm

Well it does strike me as odd that a guy wants a specifically straight guy to piss in his mouth. Maybe he's been burned by non-straight dudes who want anal? And reckons straight dudes won't want that?
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:15 pm

Seeking Sweet Soulful Sexy Obedient submissive wrote:

I'm looking for a sweet and soulful and sexy and obedient submissive who wishes to serve Me by giving herself to Me so that I may use her and every part of her body for My pleasure.

While that's explicit, I don't really see anything wrong with it. It's a guy looking for someone to share his kink, not a Gorean slave ad.

Cyberwulf wrote:
Well it does strike me as odd that a guy wants a specifically straight guy to piss in his mouth. Maybe he's been burned by non-straight dudes who want anal? And reckons straight dudes won't want that?
Maybe that's a fantasy of his? I think 'turning' people is a pretty common one. Like men drooling over lesbians, stuff like that.

I once saw an ad that was "looking for a virgin to pee on my head to fight my hair loss". I still can't figure out whether that was kink or just weird.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:

Maybe he's worried the gay guy will get a boner.
Back to top Go down
Hawaiian Shirt
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Hawaiian Shirt

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:04 pm

I'm more than willing to admit that the Seeking Sweet Soulful whatever wasn't on the top of the list for creepy kink shit, I was just really struck by how he formatted the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Craigslist Ad wrote:
We are three men who specialize in pleasing women. We are three distinct prorfessional men who can work with you alone or as a team or all three of us. Quinn is the hand master. The blonde haired, strapping Irishman is a master of touch. Allesandro is the tongue master and the dark haired Italian is a master of oral satisfaction. Ty is the cockmaster and the well hung afro-american gent can bring you to new hieghts of joy. All three men are well versed in other apsects of pleasure beyond thier specialization. If you are interested in enjoying this unique, safe and highly erotic experience, drop us a line with information about you and we will get back to you as soon as time permit. Men, we are strictly here for female pleasure, so don't bother responding.

WACKY SITCOM HI-JINX AHOY!

ROLE PLAY daddy/daughter, this is naughty! - m4w - 61 wrote:
Role play babygurl....................you caught daddy sucking on our neigbors dick last night..................don't tell mommy you caught daddy sucking dick princess............

I trust any 61 year old man who refers to me as "gurl".

Wet, Humid, Thunderfuck wrote:
I have some free time after work. This wet, humid afternoon has got my cock hard. I want to help make you cum first. I am 6', 175lbs, athletic, dark hair, blue eyes, clean, dd free, always plays safe. I can host or go to you. I am in center city between 20th & 21st & South & Lombard. Lets say around 6ish? all race open.

I just love this for giving me the term wet, humid thunderfuck.

Wear Mother in Laws Panties wrote:
I found these in my Mother in La's drawer. I had to put them on knowing her pussy smell would be so close to my cock. I hope she doesn't notice they are missing before i get them back to her sorry for the slight blur

I feel like I'm obligated to report this man to the police...

Quote :
just adore pretty feet and manicured toes. safe mature married white male just adores pretty feet. girls/women are your feet aching from wearing your heels or from standing all day,just sit back and let me rub those pains away. nothing sexual just a great foot massage with or without a toe licking your choice. love small feet,bbw feet,clean feet,and yes even dirty feet. so hit me up so we can make a time to meet. put feet in subject thanks

Poetic.

Quote :
You're studying, but can't take a long break. You've built up a lot of tension and could really use some help! I can come by, give you a quick nsa blow job, no recip, and then go. Then you'll be able to concentrate better! Just let me know when and where!!

Blow jobs now available for delivery.
cash for your toes in my mouth wrote:

looking to suck on your toes n I ll pay u n if we do it again I ll get Em done for u no matter what the cost is must show pic of feet

So when, exactly, do you know you've sucked toes "done"?
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Quote :
Ty is the cockmaster

I remember when this was an insult. As in, "Why, you shit faced cockmaster!"

As in, I watched the South Park Movie two nights ago.

Was all that shit from Philly? Why do you still live there? I picture an eternal battle between crackheads running around cutting each others heads off to absorb their power while the perverted bourgeoisie lounge in their decadent one room, rent controlled apartments indulging their every hedonistic whim.

Bumblefuck KY doesn't have anything besides-

WHO WANTS SOME ROSES??? wrote:
WANTED BJ MORE FROM REAL WOMEN...WANTED A HAPPY ENDING CAN GIVE A FAIR AMOUNT OF ROSES BIG COUNTRY BOY.. BUT MY ROSES SMELL JUST AS SWEET .. ANY WOMEN ANY RACE LOOKING FOR ON GOING MEET ..JUST MOVE HERE FROM MI. LOOKING TO HOOK UP.. PLEASE EMAIL ,, HOPE TO HEAR FRO YOU.. THANK YOU..

LET GO OF THE FUCKING SHIFT KEY. YOU ROSE OBSESSION ISN'T AS ANNOYING AS YOUR CAPITALIZATION, USE OF PAST TENSE, AND ERRATIC PUNCTUATION

GOD DAMN IT

Other than that the number of married people and people looking to bone in Keriakas Park is concerning. Especially the park. I used to slide head first into second base at that park. Upset
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:18 am

Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
YOU ROSE OBSESSION ISN'T AS ANNOYING AS YOUR CAPITALIZATION,
IDK if you know this or not but offering roses is craigslist-code for paying for sex.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
Mikey Go WOOGA wrote:
YOU ROSE OBSESSION ISN'T AS ANNOYING AS YOUR CAPITALIZATION,
IDK if you know this or not but offering roses is craigslist-code for paying for sex.
Of course Mikey wouldn't know that. He's a good boy.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:52 am

Quote :
My rating on American women based on race from worst to fine based on my experiences
1)Black American- Oh god, I can't even talk to them. With their slangs, I always get scared when they talk. Not only that, but they tend to have that bitchy attitude if you ever approach them. In addition, they also tend to be uneducated.
2) Latina American- Same as the African American women except they look good but I still can't handle their stupidity.
3) White American- To be honest, they are quite rare in my city. There is something about them I find attractive like the colored eyes and the colored hair. However, they do have a breaking point. If I'm going to get a white girl, I'm to aim for those Eastern European girls. Much better
4) Asian American- To be honest, I'm not really interested with Asian girls but I have to say they are very loyal. The only problem is that most of them only likes white guys. They also have a breaking point like the white women here in US but at least they are more loyal. Another reason why I don't date them is because they tend to be flat as a surfboard.
If you get scared by someone talking with "slangs" maybe you should just remove yourself from the breeding pool entirely. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Soooooo.... who is he willing to dip his stick in?
Back to top Go down
Lurv
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lurv

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Mr.Doobie wrote:
Soooooo.... who is he willing to dip his stick in?
Someone loyal, I guess. And educated. Also, big boobs. Preferably someone white with colored hair and eyes (don't know the exact colors he's talking about though). Oh, and must not use slangs.
Back to top Go down
TheHedonist
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheHedonist

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:53 pm

'The six things I could never do without
my relationships with my friends morningsbookspeople with infections laughsslippersspotify'

Punctuation and spacing his. One of these things is not like the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plenty of Fish   Plenty of Fish - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plenty of Fish
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6