Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The House of Elendil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EricD
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
EricD

The House of Elendil Empty
PostSubject: The House of Elendil   The House of Elendil EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:48 pm

I have been writing a Game of Thrones/Lord of the Rings crossover fanfiction.

Wait, stop, hear me out.

Here's the idea: Rather than washing up on Middle-earth after the sinking of Numenor, Elendil, Isildur and Anarion and their nine ships wash up on the west coast of Westeros in the days of Aegon the Conqueror. They swear fealty to Aegon in order to gain a new homeland for themselves and their people, and Aegon grants them lands in the northwest of Westeros. My story starts three hundred years later, in the days of Robert Baratheon, where Elendil, Isildur and Anarion still rule their people, and events start conspiring to force them into the Game of Thrones.

I posted this on FF.net, and got eleven of the kind of reviews that FF.net provides "Really good! Post more!" sort of stuff. I thrive on detailed feedback and critique, so I was hoping that Why God Why would be able to eviscerate my story, such as it is so far, and give me some real pointers for improvement. I don't think it's all that bad, but there's always ways to get better!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

The House of Elendil
Page 1 of 1