Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred

Go down 
+4
Lady Anne
knightwithoutacause
EileenK98
Euglena
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Euglena
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Euglena

3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred Empty
PostSubject: 3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred   3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:56 pm

The worst thing to happen to Texas since Rick Perry became governor.
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: 3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred   3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Dear God, who told that woman she could sing? They should be shot in the streets!
Back to top Go down
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
knightwithoutacause

PostSubject: Re: 3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred   3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Oh that is painful! Please tell me that this woman isn't getting paid for this and instead just got some friends and acquaintences to do the video? Friends and acquaintences who must have earplugs in to not jump at her tone-deaf warbling. Well, actually, I do have to credit her with the fact that there were a few times that she was in key. That makes it all the more sad in my opinion.

Last edited by knightwithoutacause on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wonky wording)
Back to top Go down
Euglena
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Euglena

PostSubject: Re: 3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred   3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:49 pm

If you're interested, you can check out more of her catalog here. I especially recommend "Lord Break the Curse", which is a touching ditty about an evil spirit that made her "blonde" (AKA, her hairdresser), and "Blue", a completely original country piece the likes of which I have never heard before.

Once you're done abusing your ears, here's a palate cleanser, courtesy of three lovely and talented young men from the UK.

Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: 3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred   3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Euglena wrote:

That was painful to listen to and to watch. At least the infamous 'Friday' had some entertainment value.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: 3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred   3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:52 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
Dear God, who told that woman she could sing? They should be shot in the streets!

It's stuff like this that leads people to think you're Chris's sockpuppet. Colbert
Back to top Go down
Reidmar
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Reidmar

Location : A string of Code in the Interwebz( IF living = true input ragequit)

PostSubject: Re: 3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred   3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:44 pm

I remember when people thought I Was chris's sock. 3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred 588739
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: 3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred   3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:54 am

Euglena wrote:

Not even a full minute into it and I think I wanted to cough up blood just to have an excuse to get as far the fuck away from that monstrosity as fast as Chris's stubby little legs could carry me before he collapsed into a cardiopulmonary seizure.
Back to top Go down
myeerah
Contributor
Contributor
myeerah

PostSubject: Re: 3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred   3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:16 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Euglena wrote:

That was painful to listen to and to watch. At least the infamous 'Friday' had some entertainment value.

I don't know. I thought the guys in the video were hilarious. They obviously didn't want to be there, and their awkward, stilted line dancing made me giggle like a mad thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred   3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred Empty

Back to top Go down

3 Second Rule - Lisa Gail Allred
Page 1 of 1