Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James

Go down 
+2
Reepicheep-chan
knightwithoutacause
6 posters
AuthorMessage
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
knightwithoutacause

Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James Empty
PostSubject: Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James   Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:22 am

This is my first MiSTing here, and it is my second one over all. I always want to improve, so let me know what I did wrong (if I did anything wrong) so that I can learn to not do that in the next MiSTing.

James' Plan, Charizard's Capture by Enviru.

Ash was training with his pokemon and his friends, I guess. It doesn't say why he wanted to see Charizard flamethrower something or someone. He did, it was just Ash he belched a torrent of flames. Cling to this portrayal of Charizard; it will be the last you see of him.

These sentence structures are killing me. I can understand making mistakes regarding punctuation sometimes, everyone's human after all, but these sentences don't even have a structure!
Quote :
Keeping the pokeball gripped securely in his hand he resumed his getaway, all the while dreaming about the boss’ ‘praise’, so entrenched was he in his delusions that he failed to notice the lone tree root that’d been dislodged.

Is The Lone Tree Root kin to The Lone Ranger? I will admit that I am glad to see James making a blunder while attempting to steal a pokemon. These little bits of their true personalities just make me angry since it shows that the writer had potential to write them in character. Well, except for the tail-rape.

Quote :
“I…n-no, you can’t—AH—do this! Please don’t…ngh!” He choked down a gasp as Charizard worried at his hardening nipples, biting down gently then soothing away the sting. He continued down, paying no heed to the blue-haired boy’s pleas, sensing the truth in his lustful smell and leaking member.

That's right, ladies and gentlemen! If a girl or boy says no, it isn't rape if his or her body responds to the stimuli.

EW, he has a leaking member? Is there some kind of penis plumber around to help him fix that problem?

Quote :
Feeling it wiggle freely he opened his eyes and saw that Charizard was standing too far for it to be him, Then what? Oh god, is he using his tail?!?

Charizard is fucking him with his tail. In case others don't remember what Charizard looks like: .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. The tip and a portion up his tale are made of fire! I just knew it would happen eventually. Someone took "Sex is on Fire" literally.

This is a short fan fiction, so I'm going to leave the rest for any other Wagers who want to have a go at this one. [/size]
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James   Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:15 am

I refuse to accept Charizard sexing up James unless James is in his Moltress costume.
Back to top Go down
Ya-u

Ya-u

PostSubject: Re: Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James   Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:49 am

Reepicheep-chan wrote:
I refuse to accept Charizard sexing up James unless James is in his Moltress costume.

That could make a very interesting crack fic.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James   Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:27 am

I refuse to accept Charizard sexing up James unless Charizard is in his Jesse costume

Also, before anybody else can get in, I'm going to say, "It's a hunka hunka burnin' James."
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James   Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:17 pm

This could also be another attack being formulated.

"Charizard! Take him down with Flaming Turd!"

Have Jane Austin direct it and you'd have an instant hit.
Back to top Go down
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
knightwithoutacause

PostSubject: Re: Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James   Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:34 pm

It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Confusion and Burn inflicted!

Ointment doesn't work for the burn!
Back to top Go down
4shadowedice4
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
4shadowedice4

PostSubject: Re: Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James   Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:42 am

knightwithoutacause wrote:
The tip and a portion up his tale are made of fire!

If you're going to point out a stories mistakes in the: spelling, grammar, etc. area you should at least use proper grammar, yourself.
Back to top Go down
knightwithoutacause
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
knightwithoutacause

PostSubject: Re: Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James   Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 12:55 pm

4shadowedice4 wrote:
knightwithoutacause wrote:
The tip and a portion up his tale are made of fire!

If you're going to point out a stories mistakes in the: spelling, grammar, etc. area you should at least use proper grammar, yourself.

Though what you bolded was a spelling mistake, I concede that I did make an error. Thank you for pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James   Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James Empty

Back to top Go down

Charizard is a Hunk of Burning Love for James
Page 1 of 1