Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HBO server hacked

Go down 
+2
Maximilia
Cactus Wren
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

HBO server hacked Empty
PostSubject: HBO server hacked   HBO server hacked EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Go to the official Game of Thrones site. Click on "Cast and Crew" (at the bottom), then on "Arya Stark" -- or just go directly to the character page -- and then click on "Character Bio".
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

HBO server hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBO server hacked   HBO server hacked EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:09 am

Cactus Wren wrote:
Go to the official Game of Thrones site. Click on "Cast and Crew" (at the bottom), then on "Arya Stark" -- or just go directly to the character page -- and then click on "Character Bio".

Uhm. Kay?
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

HBO server hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBO server hacked   HBO server hacked EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:34 am

Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

HBO server hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBO server hacked   HBO server hacked EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:42 pm

Apparently whatever it is you are trying to show us has been removed. All it says is exactly what one would expect, who her parents are, the name of her wolf, and that she's a tomboy.
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

HBO server hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBO server hacked   HBO server hacked EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm

See, this is why you should do a proper write-up instead of link-dumping like a lazy asshole.
Back to top Go down
Cactus Wren
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cactus Wren

HBO server hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBO server hacked   HBO server hacked EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:08 pm

You're absolutely right, Cyberwulf, and thank you for your courteous and tactful pointing that out.

The last time I checke it, the browser window shrank to a pinpoint and spiraled around my screen for a moment, then expanded again with some message about a SCANDINAVIAN SERVER HACK.
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

HBO server hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBO server hacked   HBO server hacked EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:52 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
See, this is why you should do a proper write-up instead of link-dumping like a lazy asshole.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HBO server hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBO server hacked   HBO server hacked Empty

Back to top Go down

HBO server hacked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: GodAwful Bullshit-
Jump to: