Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Madoka x MLP:FiM crossover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raine
Challenge Winner!
Challenge Winner!
Raine

Madoka x MLP:FiM crossover Empty
PostSubject: Madoka x MLP:FiM crossover   Madoka x MLP:FiM crossover EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:52 am

Alright, so I've had this terrible, terrible idea in my head for the past month or so and it JUST WON'T GO AWAY. It's for a Puella Magi Madoka Magica and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic crossover. I'm hoping I can get this out somehow and write a fic for it after I'm done with my Nuzlocke fic.

There's a few bronies on here, but I'm not sure about Madoka fans. If you haven't seen it, it's an excellent deconstruction of the magical girl genre that has been praised by a good majority of anime fans. So if you haven't really seen it, it's a little hard to explain here, especially since I want to combine the ideas of both and need input on it. (SO SPOILER ALERT)

What I was thinking was stripping the world of Equestria back - no unicorns or pegasi, no Luna and Celestia, just Earth ponies (sort of a throwback to gens 2 and 3) - so that magic is a rare occurrence, thus making those who take up the contract of being a magical girl a much more meaningful thing. Kyubey will be the same, as well as all the laws governing the magical girls - so in return for a wish a pony is made into a magical pony that has to defeat witches in return. Not to mention all the bad stuff that goes along with it.

But since this is MLP, there are things that need changing:

Spoiler:

Those are just the main things I can think up at the moment, I'm not sure of any other issues, or if even the ones I'm thinking of are even that viable (or maybe they're downright silly). So if anyone can help me get my thoughts in order, I'd be very grateful.
Back to top Go down
V3N0M
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
V3N0M

Madoka x MLP:FiM crossover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madoka x MLP:FiM crossover   Madoka x MLP:FiM crossover EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:53 pm

MLP:FiM x Animal Farm would be a better crossover
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Madoka x MLP:FiM crossover
Page 1 of 1