Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity.

Go down 
+2
Spotts1701
Dr. Professor Science
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity. Empty
PostSubject: Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity.   Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:06 pm

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure this is an entire subculture. I know at least two people follow this belief system, so I'm sticking it here.

Gorilla199 is an ex-YouTube-er from London who has discovered the secrets of the universe. Yes, that's right. The secret of the universe: two out of every three people are secretly either aliens from the planet Nibiru known as Tares or Freemasons, people who are in league with the Tares. Oh, by the way, these aliens are the servants of none other than Satan. These aliens/alien-supporters own 99% of the world's businesses. You can identify a Tare/Freemason-owned business by the Masonic symbols in their shops or logos. Symbols include: circles, triangles, or semicircles.

Gorilla199 on the Large Hadron Collider:
Quote :
I believe this huge gadget is being built for one purpose only and that is to disrupt a hole in the Van Allen Belt which surrounds the Earth. What for? To allow the return of the Anunnaki from the Planet Nibiru, in order for them to come here, corrupt the rest of the Earth, and do battle with God at Armageddon.

Dear God we are all dead.

Quote :
How do we flush out theses Freemasons and Tares? It's very very simple, you do what I do. You walk into a shop, you see, for instance, whether they have an Illuminati triangle, or they have a half dome or an X or any other Masonic symbol outside their shop. Or inside their shop, and trust me 99% of all businesses are run by Freemasons and Tares. Just go in, buy what you're going to buy, and casually mention to the person there, who may just be a worker though, so you won't get no reaction if they're just a worker and they don't know. But if it's the owner, say to him "There's a lot of flying saucer symbolism in your shop, why is that?" You will watch the blood drain from their face before your very eyes.

TheAmazingAthiest may be a jerk but God damn it he can be funny.

My personal favourite of Gorilla199's videos:

His wonderful wife:

Last edited by Dr. Professor Science on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spotts1701
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
Spotts1701

PostSubject: Re: Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity.   Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Quote :
How do we flush out theses Freemasons and Tares? It's very very simple, you do what I do. You walk into a shop, you see, for instance, whether they have an Illuminati triangle, or they have a half dome or an X or any other Masonic symbol outside their shop. Or inside their shop, and trust me 99% of all businesses are run by Freemasons and Tares. Just go in, buy what you're going to buy, and casually mention to the person there, who may just be a worker though, so you won't get no reaction if they're just a worker and they don't know. But if it's the owner, say to him "There's a lot of flying saucer symbolism in your shop, why is that?" You will watch the blood drain from their face before your very eyes.

Yes, you will. Because they think you're a crazy person.
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity.   Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:07 pm

I think this is just a handful of people trolling the Internet.
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity.   Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:13 pm

KJM wrote:
I think this is just a handful of people trolling the Internet.
Nope. The guy was arrested for running a stand that sold pirated DVDs. He got off on a plea of insanity because of this stuff. This is for real. Funny, you'd think Jesus wouldn't appreciate DVD piracy. Huh. He says he didn't actually sell any of them, despite y'know running the DVD stand. Huh.
Back to top Go down
Sloth
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sloth

PostSubject: Re: Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity.   Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Spotts1701 wrote:

damn you, I was gonna post that.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity.   Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity. EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Sloth wrote:
Spotts1701 wrote:

damn you, I was gonna post that.
It's actually in TheAmazingAthiest's video as well (I hate his name so much). That was my favourite bit.

Quote :
Do this experiment for me gorilla199, the next time you walk into a store with all the spooky alien symbols around, instead of talking about that, walk up to the counter, buy what you're going to buy and say "Excuse me, there is a penguin living in my ass" and you will get the exact same reaction.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity.   Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 am

Dr. Professor Science wrote:
Gorilla199 is an ex-YouTube-er from London...

Did his account get banned or did he leave voluntarily?
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity.   Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Booo! I like the Starflyer idea a whole lot better. (/Commonweath Saga)
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

PostSubject: Re: Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity.   Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:34 pm

He got angry at the people who were calling him crazy and left the site, if I recall correctly.
Back to top Go down
Chris91
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Chris91

PostSubject: Re: Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity.   Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:53 am

Aha. Thanks for the 411.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity.   Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity. Empty

Back to top Go down

Words cannot encapsulate the full scope of the insanity.
Page 1 of 1