Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will you critique... MuhBlog?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

Will you critique... MuhBlog? Empty
PostSubject: Will you critique... MuhBlog?   Will you critique... MuhBlog? EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:04 am

I have a blog now. That makes me a blogger. You have no idea how much I hate that word.

It's going to be a personal / semi-professional blog where I can learn to document all the crazy shit I do and/or make. I've always been pestered by profs that I never document my process or research enough, so this is kinda working on a weak spot for me. (IRL, I am wonderfully creative and disorganised as shit. I wonder if the two are somehow mutually exclusive)

What I'm looking for ideas for are layout and content flow. Right now my layout is pretty much a lack of one. Boring and snoozeworthy, yet I know absolutely nothing of HTML, CSS, or web design in general. I would do the whole "just go google it" thing, but I'm not even sure what I would want to make it into, so I'm not sure where I would start researching in teh first place. All I know is that it is currently boring and that input is welcome.

Any critique is welcome from layout to content, to minor spelling errors. Also, it's currently small, but I imagine if I add to it, navigation would be a point. But that's for when I actually have more than a few posts.
Back to top Go down

Will you critique... MuhBlog?
Page 1 of 1