Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game of Thrones

Go down 
+14
Just Chipper
Aggie
Jay/Cris
Malganis
kleine_kat
Lady Anne
Somath Cegem
Penguin
Miss Prince
Azzandra
Cyberwulf
Maximilia
rae
Lapin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
spork
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
spork

Game of Thrones - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:43 am

Game of Thrones is a great way to waste time. I especially liked the scene with the golden crown, how brutal and awesome.

A bit depressing though how there are almost no examples of anyone getting along with anybody. All the marriages are either bad from the start, or end in a dramatic backstab. Nearly no one has any real friends at all. A bit too dark for my taste, maybe. I can take a world full of pain and suffering as long as it has at least some Sams and Frodos in it who will support each other. Well ok there is Jon Snow and the fat guy, but I can't think of any other examples.

But anyway, still a good way to put your popcorn to use.
Back to top Go down
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:29 pm

There's Brienne and Catelyn...they're quite good friends.

Actually, one of the funniest things I find in Game of Thrones is that almost all of the characters who are actually decent people are the ones who have the lowest status in society, while the ones who have a high status in society are almost entirely vile (with very few exceptions). I wonder if it's meant to be allegorical...

The only thing I find a bit silly in the series is how almost everyone's in love with Daenerys. If I have to read another simpering fawning knight proclaim his love for her, I swear I'm going to scream!
Back to top Go down
Jay/Cris
The Word Police
The Word Police
Jay/Cris

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Cunovendus wrote:
The only thing I find a bit silly in the series is how almost everyone's in love with Daenerys. If I have to read another simpering fawning knight proclaim his love for her, I swear I'm going to scream!

It kind of works. I mean, I'm in love with with Daenerys. She's awesome, and she's got curves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crisiks.livejournal.com
Cunovendus
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Cunovendus

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:00 am

Really? I don't like her. I think she's the most boring character in the whole series. But...meh, to each his own. Smile

Now Margaery Tyrell, on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3