Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Complications

Go down 
+2
InkWeaver
TheIan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

Complications Empty
PostSubject: Complications   Complications EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:49 am

I've been looking in all the wrong places. I thought I did alright in this snark, but that fic in comparison to Complicatons? A pair of Sues and woobified Lich King are like the buzzing of flies!

Quote :
theblindbandit1
Unoriginal pen-name: Check

Quote :
Starts out when Aang's frustrations get the best of him after Katara turns him down at the western air temple, and in his anger rapes Toph and changes both of their lives forever. M for rape, torture and death.
Summary that doesn't want to surprise an audience with what the story is about: Check.

And so it begins...

Quote :
Two weeks after the failed attempt on the Day of Black Sun, after they reached the Western Air Temple and Zuko joined the group, just as the groups spirits started to heighten Aang's heart just about broke into a million pieces.
He missed the Musical Event of Grey's Anatomy.

And in his grief, he Bends up a text-wall.

Quote :
The day had started like any other originally, the gang's eyes had wondered open as the sun rose. Katara was the first to rise to her feet, stretching as her eyes roamed the sunlit platform. Toph was the next to rise as Katara wondered over to a scroll and bent over to pick it up. Rubbing her blind eyes, she asked, "What does it say?" Without looking at her blind friend Katara started to read the contents of the scroll, causing Aang's ears to perk up in curiosity. "Need meat, gone fishing. Be back in a few days. Sokka and Zuko." Just as Katara paused Aang stretched lying back down not expecting Zuko's normal training lecture. "PS." Katara continued, "Aang practice your firebending while I'm gone. Do 10 hop-squats and 5 push-ups every time you hear a badger frog croak." Ignoring the statement for a moment Aang mearly yawned and let his heavy eyelids slide over his eyes only to snap open as he heard a croak. Groaning he stood up. "No one else has homework." He said before starting to count doing his firebending excersizes.
Does anyone else notice how pointlessly long this text-wall is?

Quote :
The morning passed rather quietly. Aang practiced simple firebending moves that Zuko had been teaching him after they had met the masters. Katara cooked lunch while Toph and the others explored what seemed the endless temple. After the quiet lunch Toph sat back, leaning against her palms which rested behind her back then closed her eyes in annoyance hearing the argument unfold.
It started harmlessly enough about pirates versus ninjas, but spiralled out of control!

Quote :
"Aang just because Sokka is gone doesn't mean this is your chance to 'bust a move!' Katara yelled,
Aang, you player! Wait...

Quote :
Toph detecting the annoyance in her voice. "Come on Katara, just once, while he's not here." Aang replied, almost begging. Toph mentally wished he would talk to her like that, but she did not show it. "Aang NO!" Katara screamed to the heavens, her voice resonating through the whole chamber. "I don't love you like that!"
Welcome to puberty, Aang!

Quote :
Aang's heartbeat dropped drastically as he felt it tear apart.
And in Tommy Wiseau fashion, "You're tearing me apart, Katara!"

And cue the rape!

Quote :
Only as the air became cold with nightfall did Toph become worried about Aang. After dinner she followed the winding path she had watched her crying friend take hours before. Hesitating outside the room, the lowest one in the hanging temple structures, she settled her feelings before walking inside.

"Twinkletoes, is ev-" She was cut off as a wave of water rushed over her body, freezing her to the cold ground. Through the vibrations of her fall she found Aang, standing over her, his heart racing. "If I can't have Katara then I guess I'll spend this night with you. He said as he straddled the frozen earthbender, planting his lips upon hers. Her eyes went wide with surprise as so many things ran through her mind. At any other time she would have taken it, but she knew he was using her.
You know, Aang, you don't need to narrate what you're doing in the third person.

Quote :
"Aang, please stop..." She asked, half meaning it, but he didn't answer, just melted the eyes from her waist to her ankles.
Why was Toph collecting eyes? Did that become her new hobby? That seems a little more interesting than an under-age rape scene, I think.

I spare you the grisly details of two prepubescents boning, because we really don't need it. I will however impart from the last paragraph a sentence so off-setting to the chapter it was lol.

Quote :
She sat up finding her body no longer encased in ice, but found Aang to be nowhere in sight.
Complications 199471

This story is absolutely terrible.

And cue the author's note:

Quote :
Author's Note:

Okay yeah, so Aang has problems if no one realized that in this story. This chapter takes place during the episode "The Boiling Rock" If no one got that from the beginning, and is also the preface for a long story to come. Look forward to chapter 2 coming soon!
You sick fuck.

Last edited by TheIan on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InkWeaver
Harriet Tubman
Harriet Tubman
InkWeaver

Complications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications   Complications EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:24 pm

Sweet Jesus... it's ELEVEN CHAPTERS LONG. And these kids are twelve, oh, ick.
Back to top Go down
Adagio
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Adagio

Complications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications   Complications EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:01 pm

Quote :
Starts out when Aang's frustrations get the best of him after Katara turns him down at the western air temple, and in his anger rapes Toph

What.

WHAT.

How can you even— in what alternate universe— who would— what the fuck, man.

How could you watch all the way up to the Burning Rock and not have gotten even a clue about what Aang's character is like? How? He's like the one character with the least amount of malice in the show. Also, seconding Inky with the they're twelve years old. Not Okay.

Quote :
Okay yeah, so Aang has problems if no one realized that in this story.

No, fanbrat; you are the one with problems, here.
Back to top Go down
bleachedblackcat
bleachedblackcat

Complications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications   Complications EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:47 pm

I love how all it takes to break Aang's mind is to be turned down by a girl. Finding out your people died a long time ago? That the fire nation inslaved everyone because of you? Nyah, that's not as tough as having someone telling you that they don't crush on you.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

Complications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications   Complications EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:00 pm

I called the author out on this and they reply in the most generic way possible:

Quote :
You know what... The first chapter is crap yes.. But Aang is 112 technically
which means he is not underage. And if you don't like the first chapter then
just skip to the next one! Don't cuss at me because you don't like what I
write. Better yet if you don't like it then don't read it. The description
says it has rape. I warned you so don't blame me!

I feel like I should quote Dr. Cox on this:

Back to top Go down
Dr. Quinzel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dr. Quinzel

Complications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications   Complications EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Terrible Author wrote:
You know what... The first chapter is crap yes.. But Aang is 112 technically
which means he is not underage.
I love how the author conveniently ignores the fact that, while Aang is 'technically' 112, Toph is still only 12. Because, you know, raping a minor is far more acceptable than raping someone your own age. Complications 556166 I love this series, but it's almost as bad as Kingdom Hearts when it comes to the fandom.

And I must say that your snarking skill has improved, Ian. I particularly liked the 'and in his grief, he bends up a text wall' bit.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

Complications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications   Complications EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Dr. Quinzel wrote:
And I must say that your snarking skill has improved, Ian. I particularly liked the 'and in his grief, he bends up a text wall' bit.
I feel all warm and fuzzy now. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sara Jaye
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Sara Jaye

Complications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications   Complications EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:50 pm

Complications 724940

And I thought a certain Die For Our Ship faction demonized Aang horribly. Not that their treatment of him doesn't fail on many levels, but this is just...dude, we've seen Aang's bad side IN CANON. No raping of anyone or anything, just a dead buzzard wasp.

And Toph? I'm not gonna go ZOMG BADASS ACTION GIRLS WOULD NEVER EVER GET OVERPOWERED, but this girl just. Would not let it happen. Her hearing and reflexes would put a cat to shame, Aang would be buried up to his neck in the ground before he even touched her.

Loved your reference to "The Room", though. :D Best bad movie ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Complications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications   Complications Empty

Back to top Go down

Complications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: