Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Devouring_Time

Devouring_Time

In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) Empty
PostSubject: In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic)   In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:47 pm

Right, well this is a short, sweet, and AWFUL little drabble revolving around one of the most popular pairings from How I Met Your Mother. Ted/Lily! In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) 886522
Here's the author's summary:
Quote :
Just something I came up with. based on a scene in the blooper reel. read and review. sorry for mistakes. Sorry I misspelled Lily's name wrong.
Mmhmm that's sounds positive already. So Ted, Marshall and Lily are having a Christmas party and Ted and Lily decide to share a romantic moment.
Quote :
I put my right hand around her waist, and pulled her close. "It's great to be back" Lilly said softly.
Riiiiiight. This is in character already.
Quote :
We kissed. Marshal came in and saw the kiss "Lilly?" He didn't sound mad he actually sounded surprised. "You and Ted?" "Yeah" she said "You're not mad?" Lilly asked. "You're happy and that makes me happy" Marshal answered. "Thanks" Lilly said "You're welcome" Marshal said back.
Who is this Lilly and what has she done with Lily? Well I'm glad that Marshall is cool with his wife getting together with his best friend. As long as she's happy right? Nope. Wrong. In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) 585516 So this was the end of the first chapter aaand I probably would have left it alone but there are four chapters and the promise of more to come.

Chapter 2
Quote :
"Hey guys. Lily and I are dating" "wow that's great" robin said "I know" I agreed "
Ted: "I'm so glad you guys are cool with me dating my best friends wife!"
Robin: "Wait what but no. This is not okay. At all. WHAT'S GOING ON!"
Barney: "Yeah. Even I'm gonna have to say that this is weird."
Quote :
I kissed Lily "I love you" I said "I love you too" Lily said back. We kissed again. "Awwww! That's so cute. You guys really are great together" Robin said.
Robin: "I didn't mean that! What's going on? This is awful where the hell is Marshall?!"
Quote :
Marshal sounded upset.
Really? I wonder why? scratch
Quote :
"What's wrong Marshal?" Lilly asked. "It's hard to see you with Ted, Lily" Marshal answered. "Well I'm sorry you feel that way Marshal. But I love Ted okay?" "Okay Lily I'm sorry" Marshal said. "It's okay" We walked back to the others.
Lily: "What's wrong Marshall?"
Marshall: "Well It's just we're kinda married and stuff and we're like, ya know, married."
Lily: "Well sorry but I don't care about that anymore."
Marshall: "Okay, I'm sorry for trying to repair our marriage and pick up the pieces of our broken love!"
Lily: "That's okay!"
In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) 199471
end of chapter two. There are two more chapters but imma have to get to those later. I am a new member so I'd appreciate feedback on this snark, what I'm doing wrong and such. Thanks! Razz
Back to top Go down
Happenstance
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Happenstance

PostSubject: Re: In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic)   In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:40 pm

OH GOD WHAT IS THIS Upset
Marshall and Lily are like the most concrete couple ever, wtf. D:

Good snark, by the way.

Devouring_Time wrote:

Lily: "What's wrong Marshall?"
Marshall: "Well It's just we're kinda married and stuff and we're like, ya know, married."
Lily: "Well sorry but I don't care about that anymore."
Marshall: "Okay, I'm sorry for trying to repair our marriage and pick up the pieces of our broken love!"
Lily: "That's okay!"
In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) 199471

^Loved that. :D
Back to top Go down
Vanilla-villa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Vanilla-villa

PostSubject: Re: In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic)   In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Quote :
misspelled Lily's name wrong
Misspelled it wrong? So... you spelt it right?
And if you know it's wrong, why not go back and make it right? It would have taken literally two seconds to replace all 'Lillys' with 'Lily' on Microsoft Word or something. That's just lazy.
Back to top Go down
Devouring_Time

Devouring_Time

PostSubject: Re: In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic)   In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:46 pm

Now, because no one asked for it and I was bored, the second part of this little drabble!
Quote :
"Hey Lil, you want to get married?" I asked. "When?" "Whenever you want" I said. "How about we get married in a week?" "okay" I said. "Here." I put a ring on her finger. "Now it's official"
YOU JUST GOT MARRIED!? FOR ALL WE KNOW LILY IS STILL TECHNICALLY MARRIED TO MARSHALL! AND A WEEK?! GREAT AMOUNT OF WARNING! In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) 309696 And what's official? That you guys are officially publicly adulterous dirtbags? Angry
Anyhow, now we move on to Barney and Robin and their happy relationship. At least this was canon at one point.
Quote :
We were laying on the bed. "I love you Robin, you know that right?" I asked "Yes and I love you too" We kissed.
awwwwwwwwww...
Quote :
Robin answered the phone "Hello?" Robin had an angry look on her face. "Sorry wrong number" Robin hung up the phone "Some girl named Rose was looking for you" Robin said angry. "nobody besides our friends know we're dating" I admitted. Robin stood up. "Call me when other people know" Robin ran out of the room, crying.
Oh, that's a shame, one of Barney's hundreds of "conquests" decides to call reducing Robin to a puddle of a woman, rather than the strong gun-toting woman she really is. Also, who else is Barney going to tell about their relationship?

Quote :
"Robin Wait." I ran after her. She was running across the street "Robin look out!" I pushed her out of the way before a car could hit her. It hit me instead. I blacked out.
Ooh, plot twist! Also, she can either run hella fast, or has a teleporter of some sort that allowed her to get out of the bedroom of that apartment and onto the street so fast.
Eh, nothing else in chapter three is interesting enough to snark, so onto chapter four.

Quote :
He looked really bad. "Oh Barney" Lily was getting upset. "Lily, its okay" She buried her face in my shoulder and cried. "Don't worry he'll be fine" "Excuse me but your friend Barney needs his rest" The doctor said "Alright" I said "Come on Robin, you can stay with us" "Thank you Ted" Robin said.
Ted: "Well, we stopped by, said hello to our friend who just got hit by a car, let's go home!"
Barney: "Please don't leave me!"
Ted: "Sorry bro, it's been decided. Bye!"
Quote :
"I love you Lily" I said. "And I love you Ted" We kissed.
:headdesk: say it again why don't you.
Quote :
"Stella?" I couldn't believe it. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I heard about Barney and thought I should see if you were alright" She answered. "Oh. Well, does Ted know you're here?" "No I haven't told him yet" "Well, he'll be at mclarens so let's bring Brney there so he can see him" "Alight" Stella agreed.
Ooh, more plot twistiness! And how the hell did Stella find out about this? And why does she care enough to come back...?
Quote :
"Hey, when are you guys getting married?" Barney asked. Robin looked at me with a shocked face. "Ted, why didn't you tell us?" "Well, we're getting married in a week and Lily thought it would be best to tell you closer to the wedding" I explained.
Ummm, how much closer to a wedding can you get than one week? In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) 367135
Now for a very long quote: (sorry)

Quote :
"Oh, well I'm sorry for getting mad" Robin said. "Its okay" I assured her. "I'm sorry Ted, I didn't know" Barney said, getting upset. "No it's not your fault Barney" I assured him. "I should have told Robin" "Hey guys look!" Stella said. We turned to where she was looking. Marshal was on the edge of roof about to jump. "Marshal, don't!" I shouted. Then I realized something. He's upset because Lily and I are dating, so he's going to jump.
Robin: "Sorry I freaked out about you not deciding to tell me about you getting married IN A WEEK."
Ted: "Don't worry about it, it's totally cool."
Random Stella: "OMG MARSHALL'S GONNA JUMP!" (off of the roof inside Mclaren's?)
Lily: "Oh, he's just jealous."

Well folks, that's all we have on that so far, perhaps there will be more later, perhaps (hopefully) not. Farewell!
In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) 831506
Back to top Go down
your mom
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
your mom

PostSubject: Re: In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic)   In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:59 pm

I don't even know anything about How I Met Your Mother, but... that's just AWFUL. I laughed super hard. I want to call troll, but you never know...

BTW, do you have the link for the story?
Back to top Go down
Devouring_Time

Devouring_Time

PostSubject: Re: In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic)   In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:49 am

Quote :
I want to call troll, but you never know...
I was thinking the same thing, but I checked out her profile and she looks like just a legitimately bad fanfic writer. Razz
Here's the link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic)   In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Something called only "a small TedLilly Drabble" has four chapters and counting? In a just society, abusing the word "drabble" like that would lead to fines, imprisonment, maulings by giant gophers, and maybe some severe penalties for repeat offenders.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla-villa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Vanilla-villa

PostSubject: Re: In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic)   In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:21 pm

The author has a 'How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory' crossover. Oh wow Shocked
Back to top Go down
Happenstance
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Happenstance

PostSubject: Re: In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic)   In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:34 pm

There are no words...Upset

And Barney got hit by a car, but nobody really cares and he's all better in like two days?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic)   In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic) Empty

Back to top Go down

In which Lily and Ted proceed to lose their minds (A HIMYM fic)
Page 1 of 1