Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Dalai Lama is coming to Missoula, Montana!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I_Lam_Edhellen
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
I_Lam_Edhellen

The Dalai Lama is coming to Missoula, Montana! Empty
PostSubject: The Dalai Lama is coming to Missoula, Montana!   The Dalai Lama is coming to Missoula, Montana! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
On Tuesday, members of the Buddhist community of Ewam Montana in Arlee announced that the Dalai Lama, leader of Tibetan Buddhists, will come to western Montana to consecrate the Garden of 1,000 Buddhas when it is completed.

The visit is expected to take place in late 2011, but specific dates have not been set.

"This is going to be such a blessing for Missoula and the surrounding area to have him come here," said Dr. Georgia Milan, coordinator of the Dalai Lama's visit. "We anticipate visitors both nationally and internationally to join us for this event, and help consecrate what will really become a very large pilgrimage site for people to gather in the name of peace and have a spiritual retreat in the heart of the pure lands of Montana."
Yeah

This is so awesome! Famous people don't often come to Montana... the population is too low to really get a message out or make any profits off of the journey. Also, security is a nightmare, especially in the fall, because it's hunting season and everyone's got their riffles in their trucks.

Come hell or high water, I'm gonna be there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realelvish.net
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

The Dalai Lama is coming to Missoula, Montana! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dalai Lama is coming to Missoula, Montana!   The Dalai Lama is coming to Missoula, Montana! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:22 pm

I_Lam_Edhellen wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
On Tuesday, members of the Buddhist community of Ewam Montana in Arlee announced that the Dalai Lama, leader of Tibetan Buddhists, will come to western Montana to consecrate the Garden of 1,000 Buddhas when it is completed.

The visit is expected to take place in late 2011, but specific dates have not been set.

"This is going to be such a blessing for Missoula and the surrounding area to have him come here," said Dr. Georgia Milan, coordinator of the Dalai Lama's visit. "We anticipate visitors both nationally and internationally to join us for this event, and help consecrate what will really become a very large pilgrimage site for people to gather in the name of peace and have a spiritual retreat in the heart of the pure lands of Montana."
Yeah

This is so awesome! Famous people don't often come to Montana... the population is too low to really get a message out or make any profits off of the journey. Also, security is a nightmare, especially in the fall, because it's hunting season and everyone's got their riffles in their trucks.

Come hell or high water, I'm gonna be there.
Have fun and make sure you don't lock him out of the hall, as a coworker of my husband did... (ten years later, he still hasn't heard the end of it).
Back to top Go down

The Dalai Lama is coming to Missoula, Montana!
Page 1 of 1