Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts

Go down 
+2
Cyberwulf
Foxy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxy

Foxy

Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts Empty
PostSubject: Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts   Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Your lack of Disneyfan-01's "art" disturbs me.

I'm not sure if this would be NSFW as it appears to have that dude from Treasure Planet dry humping a Mary Sue, but she insists they're "just cuddling!!". (Either way its fucked up looking). Judge for yourself.

Yes, this pose makes a lot of sense.
She's supposed to be a pure and lovely virgin, btw
OM NOM NOM NOM
Back to top Go down
Cyberwulf
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Cyberwulf

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts   Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:04 pm

The second and third ones aren't horrible, artwise. Seems like your main complaint is the pairing.
Back to top Go down
Tungsten Monk
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Tungsten Monk

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts   Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:52 pm

Does anyone else think the proportions are out of wack here? Unless John Silver is severely underendowed, there's no way they could be having sex; she would bleed out due to severe vaginal trauma. And even if his cannon isn't exactly Long Tom, having him on top of her like that first picture shows would end up squashing her flat.
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts   Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Cyberwulf wrote:
The second and third ones aren't horrible, artwise. Seems like your main complaint is the pairing.

No, I don't find the art too bad. For some reason it really squicks me, I mean, it's bordering on beastiality. Plus, the chick is a Sue.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Quinzel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dr. Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts   Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:01 pm

Most of her art is lacking at best, but she's mostly known for creating one of the most infamous Sues ever and pairing her with a bearborg. The comic that she created for her Sue was a direct ripoff from Kingdom Hearts, where she wielded a sword that killed dark creatures with the help of Donald and Goofy across many worlds. The title of the comic is called Faithful Hearts, and yet she denied that she was copying the game.
Back to top Go down
Notanoni
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Notanoni

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts   Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:34 am

Isn't Disneyfan01 more famous for the tracing scandals and for assorted wanking scandals about the definition of virginity and monogamy and other things than for the art quality?
Back to top Go down
Knorg
Behind Blue Eyes
Behind Blue Eyes
Knorg

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts   Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:00 am

Tungsten Monk wrote:
Unless John Silver is severely underendowed

"They call him Short John Silver."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts   Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts Empty

Back to top Go down

Mary Sue x Dog Bear Alien Pirate Fanarts
Page 1 of 1