Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something Weird Happened to Me Today

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:36 am

Lady Anne wrote:
bleachedblackcat wrote:
A lot of the Christian churches around here have suddenly got signs such as "Jesus Christ is the Savior. Support Israel!" or "Baptism this Sunday. Support Israel!" in the last two days. Has something huge happened this week that I totally missed or what? Also, I don’t know how everyone in Israel finds it but I find it a tinny offensive to be yelling out how awesome Jesus is while saying to support a country that is mostly Jewish in the same breath. scratch
Jesus was Jewish.
Isreal is considered The Holy Land for Islam, Judaism, and Christianity. One of the reasons there is so much conflic over it.
Back to top Go down
Hawaiian Shirt
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Hawaiian Shirt

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:08 am

Yesterday a friend of mine and I were taking the ferry to Seattle. We chose a booth completely at random. Over the course of the next half hour, a good 20 or so gay men began to congregate at the booths around where we were sitting. They were giving each other backrubs, and most of them spent at least five minutes or so in another's lap. It started with two men. Two more showed up, then four, then three, and so on. Every single time a new group or individual arrived, everyone seemed genuinely surprised.
Back to top Go down
Nihilist
Serial Troll
Serial Troll
Nihilist

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:49 am

Hawaiian Shirt wrote:
Yesterday a friend of mine and I were taking the ferry to Seattle. We chose a booth completely at random. Over the course of the next half hour, a good 20 or so gay men began to congregate at the booths around where we were sitting. They were giving each other backrubs, and most of them spent at least five minutes or so in another's lap. It started with two men. Two more showed up, then four, then three, and so on. Every single time a new group or individual arrived, everyone seemed genuinely surprised.

At work someone showed me their large, erect cock, oozing with pre-cum. He pointed at it, you know, motioning for me to suck it. And I just made my wrist limp and said, "Nawwwww."

I think I'm numb to this. If this was my first week working here I might have like, freaked out about it. Before I learned that all that copper wiring people kept leaving in the booths was from brillo pads and people use that to create filters for crack pipes.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 am

Hawaiian Shirt wrote:
Every single time a new group or individual arrived, everyone seemed genuinely surprised.
For some reason this made me giggle uncontrolably.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:50 am

I went looking for "The Writing on the Wall" by the Mavericks on Youtube. Came across friggin' Katy Perry before I found 'em. After refining the terms a bit, it turns out the only video using it is a goddamn shipper video. For that Superman nonsense.

WGW indeed.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 pm

I was called in to work someone else's shift today. That in itself is not weird. What is weird is that I ran into two people I used to work with at a company that I was wanting to get back on with.

Apparently, according to one, they have started to recall people laid off. She was just recalled and told me that she would drop my name.

Then, an hour later, I run into another guy I used to work with at this company and he told me that the bosses were talking about expanding. I told him to drop my name like an elephant out of a B2.

The weird thing? I would not have run into these people if the person who was supposed to work today had not remembered she had a doctor's appointment today.

Wow.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:58 am

One of my classmates is in the process of hooking up with my brother. The person who's keeping me updated is neither one of them, but my classmate's friend. Another classmate. Who's in the process of hooking up with my cousin.

This isn't a bad thing, it's actually funny as fuck. But definitely weird.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:03 am

Today I received a parcel from eBay. I ordered the item on Saturday afternoon and the postage was free, so I was joking around with my friend on the phone about how supernaturally fast the postage was and he was said something like "maybe he just came round your house and dropped it off", we both loled and hung up. Immediately afterwards I went downstairs to make a cup of tea. The teapot was already open with the lid off, and there was a fresh teabag inside. Okay, weird... The kettle was very hot to the touch and when I turned it on it boiled in a matter of seconds (something it usually only does if it's *just* been boiled).

>MFW MY MOTHER AND BROTHER WENT INTO TOWN TWO HOURS AGO AND I'VE BEEN THE ONLY PERSON IN THE HOUSE SINCE
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:43 pm

I was cleaning a hairbrush today and found red hairs.

No one in my house has red hair. My mother did have red hair, but it went white about ten years ago.

Is my brush traveling in time?
Back to top Go down
Maximilia
My spoon is too big.
My spoon is too big.
Maximilia

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:05 pm

I got a great idea for a really funny fanfiction (which might be my back up if my ideas for Nano don't go anywhere). A Malcolm in the Middle/Hell's Kitchen crossover! You know, cause Reese is a cooking genius... but he's also Reese... versus Chef Ramsay. How could that not be hysterical? I went to check if that's been done before in the Pit, and it wasn't. But the first MITM fic I clicked on was yaoi between Reese and Malcolm.

Why this surprised me, I really don't know. But it did.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Someone said "ouija board".

My mother heard "tropical unicorn".

Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:35 am

Today I found myself trying to explain to my mother who Richie Sambora is. He's back with Denise Richards. Such a talented man with bad taste in women. I blame the booze.
Back to top Go down
Sheba
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sheba

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:16 am

This creepy customer at work yesterday was telling me all about working in a gun store and wanted to know what kind of gun I own. I had not even claimed gun ownership prior to this.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:57 am

I was speeding along on my custom Kenshin when a minivan suddenty turned into my path. I hit him and went flying. The jackass tried to steer off the road and caught me on his hood before I could land. I started to stand on his hood, with him still trying to drive, I crouched down and fired my revolvers into his guts through the windshield. As the van rolled to a stop, I stood up, hopped off, and walked back to my bike, which had politely stopped upright, as though on a kickstand.

God I fucking love Saints Row 2.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Penguin wrote:
I was speeding along on my custom Kenshin when a minivan suddenty turned into my path. I hit him and went flying. The jackass tried to steer off the road and caught me on his hood before I could land. I started to stand on his hood, with him still trying to drive, I crouched down and fired my revolvers into his guts through the windshield. As the van rolled to a stop, I stood up, hopped off, and walked back to my bike, which had politely stopped upright, as though on a kickstand.

God I fucking love Saints Row 2.

I unleashed an unholy rain upon a rival gang of luchadores. But before I could clean up one of their corpses flew over and took my head off...
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:10 pm

This has happened before and it always manages to freak me out. I was talking to Fuzzy on Twitter this morning and he kind of sort of propositioned me. This time he wasn't drunk, just lonely. I told him as much as I wanted to, our other friend would kill me. They're sort of twitter together. It's complicated.
He knows how I feel about him. And it always hurts a bit when this happens because I'm never sure what it means.
Back to top Go down
Salamas
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Salamas

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Twitter crashed/went over capacity so I decided to take a break from my reading, since I tweet random things from said reading.
Back to top Go down
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:12 pm

When: 07 Dec 2011 19:30
Where: The Watermill Theatre, Bagnor, Newbury, Berkshire ,RG20 8AE
What: An Audience With... SIR PATRICK STEWART

o god o wow o wow o god

not in good things because i can't afford to go but o wow
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:29 pm

I got mistaken for my great-grandmother today. Not in a "you look like an old lady" way, but a "guy seriously thought I was her" way.

Let me explain.

I drove a friend to a local nursing home to visit her grandmother and went in with her. She was sitting in a common room, along with a bunch of other people. My friend and I were talking to her, joking around (she's recovering from a broken hip and her mind is just fine), when a very old man (age 109, it turns out, with surprisingly good eyesight and a bad case of dementia) sitting near her looked over and saw the ID I'd neglected to take off after work. He saw my last name and started lecturing me about my sons' behavior and how many times he'd arrested them.

I don't have any sons, but when I looked at him oddly, he said, "Hannah, don't defend 'em. You know they're rumrunners. And your youngest's only 11! How can you let him run around with gangsters?"

I was really confused--my name isn't Hannah, and Prohibition (and thus the occupation of rumrunner) ended close to 80 years ago. Then he went on, "And Frank's the worst! I don't know what Gracie sees in him. Her dad's a minister!"

Now the names started to sound familiar. Just on a hunch, I asked him what Calmer (pronounced Kal-mer) had done. He started going on about kids today having no respect today and I wasn't raising him right. Finally, a staff member noticed and came over to take him back to his room.

When he came back, he explained that the man had been a cop with a local police department from the late 1920's to the mid-1950's, and often thought he was still a cop and couldn't tell the past from the present. The staff member was confused, though, because the old guy had never mistaken a visitor for someone before.

I asked if he'd ever ranted about people with my last name before, and when I was told yes, it confirmed it. He'd mistaken me for my great-grandmother, Hannah, whom I strongly resemble. I never met her, since she died in 1938, 38 years before I was born, but I did know Frank (yes, he was a rumrunner; he was also my paternal grandfather), and Grace (my paternal grandmother, and the minister was actually her foster father, since her own parents were divorced and their children scattered). I met Calmer once in 1993. He was in his early 70's and suffering from Alzheimer's, which is probably why he saw me and called me Mom (I was 16 at the time).

Yeah, being mistaken for a woman who's been dead for 73 years was a real WTF?! moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:12 am

It's weird how genes play these little tricks sometimes. I once passed a photograph in the hallway for a few weeks thinking it was of me, until I realized I'd never been photographed in black and white. I backtracked and really looked at it. It was of my grandmother as a young woman, and other than the fact that she was a bit more squinty-eyed, we looked identical. It was a bit freaky.
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:24 am

I met Songtan Sally.
Back to top Go down
CaptainMcNeil
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
CaptainMcNeil

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:28 pm

My ex came out as gay today. I'm happy for him because I know he's been struggling with his sexuality for a long time, but it's kind of weird to remember we dated. His family and other friends are being supportive, which is also great because our community is pretty conservative, and we frequently get anti-gay sermons from the pulpit. I'm glad he's confident in himself enought to come out. It's just weird.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:41 pm

I was walking through the mailroom today when I heard screams coming from the front office. I went to see what was going on and found all the staff members standing on chairs and pointing at a small brownish-gray creature running around on the floor--a half-grown mouse that was only about 3/4 of an inch long, not counting the tail. Everybody started yelling at me to get it, including a 6 foot 7 male security guard. I followed the mouse until it ran under some furniture, then moved the furniture around until it ran out and squeezed under the door to the outside.

Now I'm the office heroine. What a lot of fuss over a tiny creature that doesn't even have a poisonous bite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Sakurelf
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sakurelf

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
I was walking through the mailroom today when I heard screams coming from the front office. I went to see what was going on and found all the staff members standing on chairs and pointing at a small brownish-gray creature running around on the floor--a half-grown mouse that was only about 3/4 of an inch long, not counting the tail. Everybody started yelling at me to get it, including a 6 foot 7 male security guard. I followed the mouse until it ran under some furniture, then moved the furniture around until it ran out and squeezed under the door to the outside.

Now I'm the office heroine. What a lot of fuss over a tiny creature that doesn't even have a poisonous bite.

... Send them all to Australia.
Back to top Go down
Kommandar

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:26 am

I don't even remember why I added this guy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It just kept going. I don't know what they're trying to accomplish with this but it looks like something out of a creepypasta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Weird Happened to Me Today   Something Weird Happened to Me Today - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Weird Happened to Me Today
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Rumpus Room :: The Couch-
Jump to: