Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover.

Go down 
+4
karmyn31
WD40
Observed
ThatGirlInTheCorner
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatGirlInTheCorner

ThatGirlInTheCorner

Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover. Empty
PostSubject: Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover.   Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:41 pm

So for my first MST I thought I would go to my favorite show Supernatural. I was thinking of just doing a standard Wincest fic or maybe some boring Mpreg, but then I ventured into the crossover section of the pit and found this gem. Lets just jump into this shall we?

Here's the link: Beware OOC gone wild

Quote :
Chapter 1 Finding Bella and saving her

So this is the first chapter out of ten. How promising.

Quote :
Castiel, was looking, for a girl called Bella Swan he had been told by Chuck that a homicidal vampire was after her and had killed her whole family .

So she doesn't waste anytime does she? The grammar police should be called on her for the poor comma abuse being exhibited here. I'm assuming that the homicidal vampire killed Edward and the Cullens too, so at least that's something.

Quote :
There she was was looking over her shoulder as if someone was watching her , a loud growl to the left told him that the vampire was here to Bella he yelled but it was to late the son of bitch of a vampire was biting Bella , Bella was screaming in pain it was painful to watch .

Go random vampire! I'm hoping that she is feeling as much pain as I am reading this.

Quote :
No time to lose Castiel threw a knife at him coated in Dead mans blood it the vampires chest impaling him satisfied that ,he was out of the, way for the minute Castiel ran towards Bella she was really hurt he realised and gently cradled her in his arms ssh he murmured as he picked her up she fit right in his as if they had been shaped for her .

So these are the Supernatural style vampires not the Twilight? At least there isn't any sparkling. Unless the author makes Castiel sparkle. So Castiels arms are shaped for Bella? Poor Cas.

Quote :
Castiel telerported to Bobby Singers ,house and they were there in a matter of minutes Hey Cas whats up- Dean said then stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Him covered in blood and Bella worse for wear who was unconscious.

Oh why did you have to put Bobby in this? And whats up with not using quotation marks? Is it so freaking hard to push the shift key? You already are pushing the comma button enough as it is.

Quote :
HELP ME FOR GODS SAKE Castiel roared a look of pain on his face as he laid Bella on the sofa and at that moment Sam And Bobby appeared shit Sam said horror on his face.

Why do they care so much about Bella anyway? I assume this is their first time meeting. Oh I forgot that Bella is super special and makes everyone in a 100 foot radius fall in love with her.

Quote :
Bobby was tending to Bella's rather bad cut on her stomach but as soon he put the bandage on her side he knew that Bella would be alright , Bobby said this to Castiel and Dean and Sam who all looked relived .

I know Bobby has fixed a lot of cuts and stuff but if it's so bad how is she gonna be okay? Plus is this after Castiel lose his ability to heal? If it isn't then why doesn't he just heal her? Why am I trying to insert logic into this?

Quote :
Well that's good news Ellen Harvellesaid in the door with Jo along side her mother , Jo ran towards Dean and Dean hugged Jo back, while Madison was holding Sam close to her , Castiel had gone over to sit with Bella to see how she was gently he shifted his weight so Bella was laying on his chest ,and her hair looked dark as night a sigh came from her mouth , Castiel tightened his arms around her in a protective way .

I am so sick of the run on sentences! So Jo and Ellen are alive...I rather them be dead then be in this horrible fic. And Madison? As in the werewolf that they killed? Is she supposed to be like a Twilight werewolf or is she just human?

Quote :
Awww a group of voices said and Castiel looked up to see that Dean , Jo and the others were staring at him with understanding on their faces Castiel's in love with Bella Madison exclaimed happily.

Castiel is in love? And nobody is shocked? I mean this is the man/angel who is just now understanding human emotion. Ugh.

Quote :
Bobby cleared his thorat Castiel why dont you take Bella to the guest room and stay with her tonight , Bobby said suggestively Castiel nodded and gently carried Bella upstairs and took off her shoes and laid her underneath the covers , her hair sprayed across the pillow .

So Bella is badly hurt and Bobby is suggesting Castiel and her have sex? At least that's what comes to my mind when someone says to stay the night with someone suggestively. I don't really think that Cas is one to take advantage of an unconscious girl.

Quote :
Castiel fought conflicted emotions leave or stay with her Castiel decided to stay with Bella , quietly he lay down next to her and as before put his arms around her .

Leave! Leave while you can!

Quote :
Mumuring a lullaby to her and said softly I love You Bella i always have and always will he finished ., Bella moved slightly and said I love you too Castiel My Angel she whispered her voice filled with love .

So that is...horrible. I just...I'm glad that this is the end of the chapter. Everybody was so OOC it blew my mind. The grammar was atrocious. i'm gonna try to do the other chapters, just not right know.
Back to top Go down
Observed
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover.   Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover. EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:22 pm

By the Elder Gods!

I don't even watch Supernatural and I don't like it. It needs punctuation is some places more than others

Quote :
Quote:
Bobby cleared his thorat Castiel why dont you take Bella to the guest room and stay with her tonight , Bobby said suggestively Castiel nodded and gently carried Bella upstairs and took off her shoes and laid her underneath the covers , her hair sprayed across the pillow .

So Bella is badly hurt and Bobby is suggesting Castiel and her have sex? At least that's what comes to my mind when someone says to stay the night with someone suggestively. I don't really think that Cas is one to take advantage of an unconscious girl.

Wow.... someone suggested rape of the injured again?
Also what is a Thorat, sounds like a Pokemon to me.

Well I suppose when all is said and done. Castiel is less of a stalker than Edward.

Then again, Twilight should never cross with anything. Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover. 585516

Additional: I skim read a little further. Every even page from four onwards is paragraphed and has "speech" marks (or are they quotation marks?).
All other chapters are the dense text ones.
RAGGLEFRAGGLE! Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover. 57923

Last edited by Observed on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : =))
Back to top Go down
WD40
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
WD40

PostSubject: Re: Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover.   Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:25 am

Quote :
Dean said then stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Him covered in blood and Bella

This bit makes me happy.

Yes, I'm trimming the sentence as written, but fuck you, this is making me happy.
Back to top Go down
karmyn31
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
karmyn31

PostSubject: Re: Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover.   Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:19 am

I don't even have the slightest idea what is going on with this story. Bobby would never suggest Cas have sex with anyone. Dean probably would, but not with someone who is seriously injured. And what is Madison doing there? Or Jo and Ellen? I can't figure out a time line here. If it has Cas in it, then season four or five. But Madison was season two. Ellen and Jo died in season five. Maybe they got Madison mixed up with Ruby. I mean, monster that Sam has sex with. It does get a bit confusing. Werewolves and demons are so alike, right? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ThatGirlInTheCorner

ThatGirlInTheCorner

PostSubject: Re: Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover.   Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover. EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:47 am

This thing is such I train wreck. It actually got to good reviews, which is sad in it's own right. Especially since they seem to have an okay grasp at grammar. Oh well I guess it's on to chapter two.

Quote :
Morning Bella a warm ,voice awakened her, out of sleep hi Bella said looking up to see a beautiful woman who looked no older than 24 she had, green eyes and dark midnight hair .

Alright I'm starting a collection to help these poor over abused commas. And seriously? Dark midnight hair?

Quote :
My name is Madison Winchester and I'm Sam's wife nice to meet you Bella said already liking the young woman .

When did Sam find the time to get married between sleeping with Ruby and drinking all that demon blood? Plus that little thing called the Apocalypse. Plus wouldn't she be freaking out that some random woman just woke her up? I'm still trying to be logical. it will kill my brain.

Quote :
Breakfast will be ready in a couple of minutes so get dressed wait Bella said will you guys train me, Madison stared at her for a couple of minutes before answering Castiel said that you might say that so yes we will train you .

Wow. You just meet the woman and you ask her to train you? And she was just staring at her for awhile just being quiet? That's would be unnerving for everyone but Bella since she gets turned on by voyeurism.

Quote :
Madison smiled and said I'll see you downstairs and Madison left , wow Bella thought and quickly got dressed and headed downstairs where they were all eating breakfast at the table .

Wow is right. Wow I can't believe someone wrote this and thought it was good.

Quote :
Hey Bella hows your cut , Bobby said concern in his voice , its ok a bit sore but I'm ok She turned towards Castiel thank you for saving me all of you .

How can she go from being all in pain and shit to just a little bit sore the next day?

Quote :
Your welcome Castiel said his face softening Castiel had tanned skin blue eyes and high cheek bones he had a tall fit build the kind that would she would call badass sexy ,wow Dean said looks like Castiel's got a girlfriend Dean Jo said leave , him alone he deserves some happiness, allow me to introduce you to all of us Dean said , I'm Dean winchester and this sexy Blonde is my wife Joanne who prefers to be called Jo, Bella smiled at Jo which she gracefully smiled back and this young guy here is Sam , and his wife Madison ,Sam had dark brown hair and light blue eyes he grinned at her as did Madison and these two are Ellen Harvelle Jo's mother and Bobby Singerhi they said and smiled at her.

Holy run on sentence Batman! Sheesh, she couldn't put on single period in that baby? And Cas is bad-ass sexy? Now I know why Bobby suggested rape earlier! It's not the real Bobby! This is Bobby Singerhi not Singer!

Quote :
Bell this is going to be hard but can you tell us about that crazy vampire who nearly mauled you to death his name is Edward Cullen and he was sort of like my boyfriend , then he told me he didint love me and left me in the woods , a couple of months later i see him killing my father and telling me that he killed my mom and stepfather, tears poured down her face as she remembered the terrible events .

Edward why didn't you finish the job? You could have saved us a lot of trouble you know.

Quote :
He said that a demon was after me .

He killed your whole family because a demon was after you? Why not just kill you so your family would be safe? Why kill your family at all?

Quote :
Castiel looked at her for a moment then put his arm around her tightly , well we discussed the situation Madison said that you wanted to train yes i do Bella said firmly i know how to do juno and boxing my father was a hunter , well we all agree and we will train you.

So Bella is going to be a hunter now? Isn't she supposed to be a danger magnet? That won't bode well. And if Charlie was a hunter then why the hell didn't he, you know, kill Edward before this whole shit started? So many unanswered questions!

Quote :
Holy shit i hurt like hell Bella said after training with Bobby and dean ,sam and Ellen , Madison had tuaght her how to keep away demons .

They're just distracting her while Jo and Castiel find a way to kill her.

Quote :
The worst part was waking up at 5 am in the morning and doing laps and sit ups. I need a shower she thought went to bathroom and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror her skin was tanned from all the training and her hair had gold streaks i look different Alice would be proud as she ran her bath .

And if the author couldn't get anymore annoying she is making Bella into more of a self insert then she already was.

That is the end of chapter two. It just keeps being bad. I need to go read something now to gain back the brain cells I lost reading this.

By the way when I was looking for this I found a fic that was a Supernatural/Pacman fic that was written by a troll but had a line I can't get out of my head so I have to share it.

Quote :
Finally he came up to a ghost it looked happy to see him and as hit moved to him he shit it with a salty gun

Here it is: Dean in Pacworld
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover.   Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:10 pm

So, basically, these people live in Happy Land where love conquers all and dreams come true!

Riiiiiight. Rolling Eyes

As for the Pac Man story . . . O.o
Back to top Go down
Happenstance
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Happenstance

PostSubject: Re: Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover.   Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Ohgodohgod someone help the poor commas. ;----;

Also, Bella apparently knows how to "do juno". It really says that.
Back to top Go down
Gamma Vector

Gamma Vector

PostSubject: Re: Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover.   Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Is it weird that the thing that really bothers me is the fact that this person SPACES BEFORE THE PUNCTUATION WHAT THE BLEEDING, SNOT-FLINGING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???
Back to top Go down
ellecue

ellecue

PostSubject: Ramblin' Spirit Man vs. the Mary Sue (~2,500 words)   Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover. EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:05 am

I love Supernatural (and crossovers... and Supernatural crossovers... I have weird tastes ok) so much that I had to respond in fic form. Which is pretty sad, but I do have a test to write today, so just take this as being procrastination in overdrive. Could I even post this to FF.net/LJ, I wonder? I'm thinking it's doubtful. I followed along with the fic to the bitter end, which may be helpful in reading this take on it. ~2,500 words, slightly more than a third of the length of the original fic.

Ramblin' Spirit Man vs. the Mary Sue

John Winchester, Ramblin' Spirit Man, had seen his boys wade through a lotta crap in the past few years (mostly of their own making). He was still a bit too non-corporeal to do anything much, but this...

This was way worse than this Apocalypse business.

He still didn't know why a witch would want to stick his boys in a setup like this, but maybe that Trickster asshole was back. His money was on Bobby "Singerhi" being the culprit, between the suspect healing skills, the name change, and planting the idea of raping the girl.

For all he knew, it might just be a setup for Singerhi to get tail from Ellen. One thing for sure, whatever had raised these women and messed with his family's memories was gonna pay.

The first sign that something was wrong was when everyone at Bobby's had been all but ready to faint over this girl's wounds. A hunter wouldn't have looked as shocked if they'd been bellycut themselves. Bill Harvelle sure hadn't.

Then there was the matter of that angel who was always having staring contests with his eldest. When they'd come in and he hadn't even looked at Dean, John'd really started to smell a rat.

He began to suspect a beast he hadn't had to hunt since his boys were in school: the dread bitch Mary Sue. Born as a normal girl, a Mary Sue would grow in power over time, which would eventually become fatal to her parents - through no fault of her own, of course. A Mary Sue's powers were all-encompassing, warping the world to revolve around them. They could probably push her into Lilith and end the conflict, but he was pretty sure that, by then, the damage would be too great. They would have lost their true personalities and forgotten themselves forever. Marrying them off to zombies was just the first step. Where was that Ruby girl when you needed her, anyway? She never hesitated to cut a bitch.

So he'd checked up on that Bella girl, and if he'd had more time, he would've stuck around in that town. It was worse than that Silent Hill place. All these half-assed vamps and werewolves or shifters or whatever they called themselves around. It would've been more of an issue if they didn't just talk at each other all the time.

Her story didn't add up, that was for sure. How the heck did she even know Castiel's name, or that they were hunters? After the way she'd ruined Forks, he supposed she must've needed a bigger challenge. Already, things had started to change - the angel had just gotten a tan, put on fifty pounds of muscle, and grown half a foot. The Mary Sue's hair had started changing colours, too. He couldn't let it get to the point where her eyes took on the properties of mood rings, or it would be all over. But how would he stop it?

When the ex boyfriend came around, John crossed his fingers that she was the race of Mary Sues who would die tragically soon. Course he wouldn't be so lucky; she recovered from her neck wound and massive blood loss in all of ten minutes. He sent an engine flying at the useless Edward as Edward flew from the property, just to make himself feel better. Once she had sex (not that he stayed around for that, but she was yowling like a jungle cat and all the lightbulbs blew out), he became hopeful that her powers would start fading.

He began to suspect that this was a ploy to weaken Castiel when, first, she hit him and it left a mark, and, then, the angel became hungry. John didn't even want to think about the feelings the angel kept, embarrassingly, displaying. When they referred to Castiel as 'part angel', John's suspicions were confirmed. He followed them to Forks, where Lilith decided she wanted Bella dead (it was weird to be cheering on a demon for once, but that was the kind of damn trickery a Mary Sue got up to).

When he got there, he found another ghost hovering, one in a police uniform and impressive mustache.

"Oh my God!" said the other ghost. "What have they done to her? My poor Bella! Look at that, she keeps getting cut but she never bleeds!"

"Your poor Bella?" barked John. "Listen, mister, I'll have you know she's been running rings round my family screwing up their memory for a while now. I'm here to stop her."

The ghost scratched his head. "Yeah, she does that. I didn't realise 'til after her ex killed me just how many murders I seemed to be letting happen after she moved in. The state would've fired me next."

"Well, can't we stop it? She's turned my sons into zombie-lovers, it's just not right."

"Beasties are kind of a thing of hers," the ghost said apologetically. John scowled and wondered if he was able to throttle other ghosts. He was getting inclined to find out.

They watched as Lilith fell to her doom - somehow - which John didn't trust. She and Bella were probably in on it together, faking.

Without a break between the action, the werewolf woman suddenly found a package for Bella with a note, which she read aloud:

Quote :
My dear daughter Bella

By the time you read this i will be dead but i must tell you something.

This knife belonged to your Granma Swan its been passed down from

granchild to granchild i hope this helps you and dont worry . The Winchesters are

old friends of mine as is Ellen Harvelle and Bobby Singner Castiel loves you more than i do and he would die

to protect you.,

Be brave and strong

Bella these weopons will kill Edward and together you and your friends can live

in peace.

Love your father Charlie.

"Hang on!" the ghost snapped. "That's not from me! It doesn't even make sense. If I knew what was happening, why didn't I kill that bastard who came after me? Was I supposed to just lay down and die?"

Who was the note from then, John wondered? Definitely some sort of scheme.

"Think that's how it goes," said John. "Sorry to say, but your daughter's a Mary Sue. You were kinda screwed, bud."

"Listen pal, don't call me bud. Plus, the only knife I ever got from my mother was a paring knife after my divorce. Who the hell are the Winchesters, Harvelle, and Singner Castiel? Also, I know she thinks I'm dumb, but I know how to spell! Dammit, she's gone too far this time! This Mary Sue thing has to stop!"

John refrained from pointing out how far she'd already gone. "Singerhi changed his name to Singner now, huh? Pretty sure he's behind all this. As to the Winchesters, you're looking at one." He looked at the group again and shuddered. "Ugh, since when does Dean want group hugs?" Things were going south pretty quickly now.

Charlie was getting even more agitated, the window nearby banging open and shut. "What does she mean, they're her family? She barely knows these people. What was I all these years, cannon fodder?"

John opened his mouth.

"Don't say it," said Charlie resignedly. "I guess you're right, she has to be stopped. I don't even see my daughter in her anymore. But how?"

"Well hold up, here's that Edward guy again, maybe he'll do the job."

"Edward? The one who killed me?" A wind started whipping around Charlie that only got stronger after Edward sunk his teeth into Bella. "First things first," Charlie said before following Edward, who was running away again.

"Revenge, huh?" said John to himself. "A man after my own heart." Though how determined, hard-working guys always got stuck with such fool kids, he had no idea.

He listened in as the others came up with some new nonsense about vampire bonding that he was ready to smack them for. "Edward knows where you are all the time and he has a direct link to your mind"? "He's just going to keep getting stronger and stronger"? What was this tomfoolery? It made him kind of hopeful, though. Maybe they were all making it up to sic Edward on Bella again. He wondered whether Charlie or the hunters would get to Edward first.

Then, Dean asked Bella how to kill a vampire and John had to go run his ghostly form through the bottles at the liquor store just to feel better.

When John caught up with everyone, they'd just gone into some creepy mansion in the woods. According to Bella, it was the vampire family's. John hated when supernatural things decided to shack up and call themselves family, so he was happy to see the bloodbath inside (though why vampires would make that much of a mess, he had no idea).

"Good for you, Charlie," he said.

He watched and laughed as they ransacked the place - so much for Bella's noble feelings about these people. He was interested in seeing what they'd do when they got back to Bobby's, but it looked like everyone was just pairing up again. John huffed in disgust and hauled ass to the furthest truck in the yard to plot. Still heard 'em.

John was relieved the next morning when they locked Bella out of their plans. Then, that damn Mary Sue left all of a sudden. Not trusting this one bit, he followed. And promptly squawked.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with my car?" he yelled. Somehow, the bitch managed to turn it on without any keys and take off. John got in and threw a few of Sam's tapes (didn't matter if those ones got damaged) at her, but as usual, even the hardest clonking on the head barely did anything to her.

Well, at least now he knew he could count on Dean's help taking her down.

Except for some reason, the boys didn't come along at all. He would've headed back just to throw a pillow at their heads for it or something, but he was too concerned with how things were going to go down.

So once Bella was tied to a pole (or "poll", as it was inexplicably labelled), he started concentrating on the ceiling light above her, shaking it and trying to get it to fall.

"Hey," someone said behind him. He turned.

"Charlie!" he said. "Good job with the vamps back there. They gave all the credit to Edward, but I knew it was you."

"Oh well, I'm a cop," said Charlie, "I'm used to not getting any credit. I would've given Edward the same treatment, but, for one thing, he keeps running away at the slightest breeze, and for another, I heard he was trying to get Bel- get the Mary Sue creature again, so I thought it might be worth waiting. I don't think I could take her out myself, Winchester, I just don't."

"Weakling," said John. "How about you try and help me move this light?"

"Why-"

"As a distraction," John lied. "But don't ask questions."

Charlie shrugged and started trying to rattle the screws.

John thought they could have a real future working together as ghost hunters (by ghosts, for ghosts!).

Next time he glanced back down, Edward was headless and Bella was free and in Castiel's arms.

"No!" he yelled.

"Edward's dead?" Charlie said dazedly. "My little girl has a new supernatural love who will actually treat her well?" His voice got thinner as he spoke, and when John looked over at him, Charlie was fading.

"Son of a bitch, Charlie, don't do this. There's still so much to do - she's a Mary Sue, dammit."

"Not my problem anymore," whispered Charlie. He suddenly flared into bright light then disappeared.

"Such a weakling." John glared at the light one last time and it finally fell.

Well, his last hope for taking care of the creature had gone... or had it?

He headed back to Bobby's to see Dean's reaction over the car, but he could swear it looked shinier than ever by the time it got back. There was even a rainbow coming off of it.

The rainbow was the final straw.

After a few days of his attempt at a murderous rampage on Bobby Whateverhislastnamewasnow, John realised there was only one thing he could do.

He headed out to the yard and called for the angels as he'd seen Dean - real Dean, not this sackless car-hater - do before.

A bald guy in a suit appeared in front of him.

"Well, well, well," said the angel, looking him over in a way that made him kind of uncomfortable. After what Castiel had been up to lately, he couldn't feel so sure that angels weren't sexual beings. And it felt dirty to think that. "John Winchester. Oh, we'd given up on you ages ago." The angel held out a hand. "Zachariah."

"Can you get rid of this Mary Sue and get my family back to being themselves?" John demanded.

Zachariah shrugged. "Oh, certainly. How do you know we didn't set this up in the first place? They've been doing Heaven's work. Maybe this is their reward."

"A world with a rainbow on my car is no reward," growled John, "and if my kids weren't so screwed in the head right now, they'd be able to see that right now too. Even Sammy."

"Okay fine, maybe we just like to mess with them. Play Dad, if you will. But are you so sure that you wouldn't be happy with things as they are now?" Zachariah snapped his fingers and suddenly the salvage yard was a gleaming car lot.

"Ugh," muttered John, disgusted.

"Two years later. Have a look around. If you like this world, you may not want to call me back." Zachariah disappeared.

There were three houses flanking Bobby's now, each with its own sickening white picket fence. He popped into each one, getting steadily more annoyed with what he saw.

"Zach!" he called.

The angel came back rather huffily. "You can never be happy, can you, John? That was what, ten minutes?"

"All I need. This world still sucks. First of all, I don't want that Mary Sue bitch sharing my last name. Even if I reconciled myself to Castiel one day possibly sharing it through a different way that was very uncomfortable to think about."

"You're telling me."

"Next, John Bobby is a stupid name, even if I get to be first in it, and I don't want witches for grandkids, thanks. Finally, my kids are even stupider than they used to be, which is really saying something."

"It really is, isn't it?"

John scowled. "Put everything back, dammit."

"Of course," said Zachariah. "There's only one thing we'll need from you."

"What's that?"

"Oh, just a short conversation with the archangel Michael. Fun fact: the Apocalypse has already started, everyone in this world is just too dumb to notice! We'll keep you posted."

Zachariah snapped his fingers, and it was like all the colour drained out of the world.

John watched as Dean stormed out of the house with a bottle of whiskey, grumbling about his car, and Cas followed and eventually beat him up while they glared non-stop at each other. Sam yelled at them from the inside about not acting like children, and Bobby, who seemed to be Singer for sure again, groused about gettin' blood out of the carpet.

John sighed happily. Everything was back to normal now. This Michael stuff didn't sound like it would be so bad, either...

And that's how John Winchester unsaved the world, made his boys miserable again, and brought on Paradise.

Worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover.   Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover. Empty

Back to top Go down

Poor Castiel. Bella Swan strikes again A Twilight/Supernatural crossover.
Page 1 of 1