Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild

Go down 
+13
TheIan
EileenK98
Ghost in the Machine
Sutremaine
Mikey Go WOOGA
Mr.Doobie
kleine_kat
grmblfjx
Malganis
Azzandra
Dr. Professor Science
Penguin
rae
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rae
Contributor
Contributor
rae

Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild Empty
PostSubject: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Quote :
"She picked up the baby, slammed its head into the sink and took a large butcher knife and began slicing the child under an eye in a sawing motion," Fisher said. The infant's mother grabbed the child and ran to the police station while the boyfriend wrestled Clanton to the floor, he said.

Clanton told police at the Elmhurst station that the "baby was the antichrist."

Fisher said Clanton was taken to a mental health facility after "slamming her head several times into a table and attempting to cut her wrists with a bottle cap."

Fisher said the child suffered a "substantial wound" under his eye and bruising to his head, but a scan showed no other serious damage.

She must have watched The Exorcist too many times and thought the baby puking strained peas was significant.

Sauce
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:09 pm

I would've assumed The Omen but if that were the case, she would've known to use the proper methods.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Professor Science
Ghoti
Ghoti
Dr. Professor Science

Location : One of the guys with the giant papier-mâché dongs in Lysistrata

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Silly woman, everyone knows you don't saw with a butcher knife.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:57 am

Why is it that whenever someone flips their shit and starts attacking people unprovoked, they always blame it on the Antichrist? At this point, I just want to hear new excuses, like "aliens made me do it", or "Teddy Roosevelt's ghost said I had to", but it's always the same pseudo-religious claptrap.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:19 am

Azzandra wrote:
Why is it that whenever someone flips their shit and starts attacking people unprovoked, they always blame it on the Antichrist? At this point, I just want to hear new excuses, like "aliens made me do it", or "Teddy Roosevelt's ghost said I had to", but it's always the same pseudo-religious claptrap.

Well, given that this woman probably had a severe, possibly undiagnosed and certainly untreated mental illness, she's not all there to begin with. She's saying her grandson is the Antichrist because she probably genuinely believes he is.
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Malganis wrote:
She's saying her grandson is the Antichrist because she probably genuinely believes he is.

I think Azzandra's asking why they always believe it's the antichrist. I mean, if you go nuts, why stop there? Why doesn't anyone in Scientology lose it and blame it on Xenu?

In other news, I'm delighted to find out that the baby is not only alive but doing okay. Reading the title I was certain we were talking about another dead baby here.
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:54 am

Eh, the GRANDMOTHER's 39?

How old is her daughter? Ugh, these early pregnancies screw up my world view.

Not that there's anything wrong with having your children early in life, but...she's only freaking 9 years older than me and a grandma!

You know, I take a look at that picture of that woman and I am no longer surprised--horrified, yes, but no longer surprised. Poor baby. I hope it will recover completely.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:34 am

What if the kid really is the Antichrist?

In the horror movies, the only people who know look crazy in the beginning. What if she's right?

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:37 am

Mr.Doobie wrote:

In the horror movies, the only people who know look crazy in the beginning. What if she's right?

Just sayin'.

Then she shouldn't have started sawing underneath his eye but plunged the knife straight into his soft little belly.
Also, it would mean she's the Antichrist grandma. Nah, I think she's just plain crazy, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Mikey Go WOOGA
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Mikey Go WOOGA

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:23 am

kleine_kat wrote:
Mr.Doobie wrote:

Just sayin'.

Then she shouldn't have started sawing underneath his eye but plunged the knife straight into his soft little belly.
Also, it would mean she's the Antichrist grandma. Nah, I think she's just plain crazy, but that's just me.

What makes you think stabbing the Antichrist would kill it anyway? You'd need to take a rosary and use a Kamehameha Wave to drive it through his heart or something.

Or maybe try drowning it in holy water.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Doobie
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Mr.Doobie

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:30 am

kleine_kat wrote:
Nah, I think she's just plain crazy, but that's just me.

And who says you're not part of the massive, Zionist conspiracy helping the Antichrist to achieve his fiendish ends? Colbert
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:39 am

Damn it!

Foiled once again!
Back to top Go down
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:58 am

kleine_kat wrote:
That's not unreasonable considering the grandchild is less than a year old.
Back to top Go down
Ghost in the Machine
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ghost in the Machine

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:27 pm

I think the line goes: "Do your parents a favor and don't make them grandparents while they're still in their 30's."
Back to top Go down
EileenK98
Recovering Fanbrat
Recovering Fanbrat
EileenK98

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:01 pm

I read the topic title and thought dementia, but then I clicked and saw the picture. Holy shit, this grandmother is younger than me! Her daughter must be about my niece's age.

Glad the baby's okay. Hope Grandma gets the help she needs.
Back to top Go down
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:51 am

That kid's going to grow up either really awesome or really scared of the world.

"This? I got this scar when I was a baby. My grandma thought I was the AntiChrist." [Instant chicks]

But yeah, 39 and crazy? That's not a good mix.
Back to top Go down
Avari

Avari

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 2:08 pm

EileenK98 wrote:
I read the topic title and thought dementia, but then I clicked and saw the picture. Holy shit, this grandmother is younger than me! Her daughter must be about my niece's age.
My kid's still in diapers, and that grandmother's only 10 years older than me. Weird moment there. Shocked
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Sutremaine wrote:
kleine_kat wrote:
Hush you, people only start to pop out kids when they're well into their 30's.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:09 pm

XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
kleine_kat wrote:

They should. In the long term, it'd be much better for their kids.
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:54 am

Azzandra wrote:

What world do you live in where every adult over 30 are prefect and shoot rainbows out of their asses? How are teenage mother's any less prefect? My mother got pregnant at seventeen and she's a damn good parent to me and my sisters. So, fuck you.
Back to top Go down
kleine_kat
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
kleine_kat

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:14 pm

XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Azzandra wrote:

What world do you live in where every adult over 30 are prefect and shoot rainbows out of their asses? How are teenage mother's any less prefect? My mother got pregnant at seventeen and she's a damn good parent to me and my sisters. So, fuck you.

Whhooooaaaa, take it easy!

Nobody said anything about teenage mums being lesser mothers than 30ers. It's more that I associate the word 'grandmother' with my own, and she was about 60 or so when I was old enough to consciously be a grandchild. In my experience, grandmothers are older women with glasses, who may or may not suffer from age-related physical problems.

39 is 9 years older than me, and I feel too young to be a mum. Let alone have a grown-up daughter who also has a baby, and so be a grandmother. Not saying it's wrong, just that it looks strange to me.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:15 pm

XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Azzandra wrote:

Actually, I was thinking of a study I'd heard about some time ago, that children born to older parents have longer lifespans on avarage and fewer health issues. I really didn't think about how my comment would come across, so sorry.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Azzandra wrote:
XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
kleine_kat wrote:

Endemic social dysfunction got you down? No need to worry! Just hold a reactionary, unrealistic opinion which shows no understanding of the issues at all. Let Azzandra show you the way! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:25 pm

TheHermit wrote:
Azzandra wrote:
XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Sutremaine wrote:
kleine_kat wrote:

Endemic social dysfunction got you down? No need to worry! Just hold a reactionary, unrealistic opinion which shows no understanding of the issues at all. Let Azzandra show you the way! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I already apologized for that, so I don't know what else you want from me.
Back to top Go down
KGarrett
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
KGarrett

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:25 am

Azzandra wrote:
XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Azzandra wrote:

Actually, I was thinking of a study I'd heard about some time ago, that children born to older parents have longer lifespans on avarage and fewer health issues. I really didn't think about how my comment would come across, so sorry.
Do you happen to have a link to this study, or recall where you found it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild   Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild Empty

Back to top Go down

Grandmother stabs her 9mo old grandchild
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next