Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Smile and Cry Smirk and Die!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheIan
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
TheIan

Smile and Cry Smirk and Die! Empty
PostSubject: Smile and Cry Smirk and Die!   Smile and Cry Smirk and Die! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 pm

Would you believe for a moment at one point in my life, I didn't like Naruto? I heard all this hype for it, and it didn't appeal to me. Yet one day, out of sheer boredom, I was on the Toonami Jetstream, because self-torture makes you smart, and I watched this one episode of Naruto. I then watched another. And another. And another. And all throughout this, I said to myself, "This isn't too bad. I kinda like it."

Then there's fanfiction. Sometimes you come across one of those is such a bland atrocity you have to wonder what possessed the author to write it in the first place. Smile and Cry Smirk and Die! Is one of those fanfics.

Quote :
Sakura haruno was a happy person when Team 7 was complete.
Because for all she was worth, she finally had some competition in Halo.

Quote :
But then their teamate, Sasuke Uchiha. The soul survivor of the Uchiha masacure, fled the village of Konoha for power.
scratch

Quote :
Naruto is currently dating Hinata Hyuga.
And cue the mass of squealing fans that support Naruto/Hinata, though this is porbably just to turn their attentions away from the overall badness of this story.

Quote :
Even though Neji always gives Naruto those blood-lust looks when the blondes around the young female hyuga.
Because if nayone is going to hit on Hinata, it's going to be Neji and some blond floozy his cousin met in the Red-Light District. Way to go Neji! Keep it in the family! (Hah-hah! Incest!)

Quote :
It shocked everyone when Sakura introduced her boyfriend Josh,who was a ninja from mist.
Now kids, can you tell me how many mistakes are in this sentence? There's a big one right in the middle of it.

Quote :
The boy was just plain beautiful. His hair competed against that of Hyuga Nejis. (Ahh Neji has great hair) He had brown hair and these goregous green eyes.
In case you're wondering, yes, it's a female that's writing this aberration. Which kind of makes me wonder, why of all the female ninja she had to choose, she chose Sakura? It don't make no sense!

Quote :
Sakura trained under Tsunade the 5th Hokage. She had learned to surpass Tsunade in everything.
Everything but her bra-size! Smile and Cry Smirk and Die! 961878

Quote :
Sakura was known all over Konoha for knowing and creating jutsus. She even knew Jutsu's Orochimaru couldnt comprehend. She learned about her Kekki Genki (sp?) the 'inner sakura' was her sealed bloodline. Tsunade had sealed it because if someone like Akatsuki found out she would be a sitting duck.
And here, sadly. is where we start seeing Sakura turn into a Sue.

Quote :
She study the Sharigan daily for at least 5 minutes a day and figured out how to summon the Sharigan into her eyes.
Smile and Cry Smirk and Die! 724940

Quote :
Little did she know. Her life would come crashing down by the Uchiha. And she would be the one willing to kill him.
DUN-DUN-DUN non-suspenseful cliff-hanger ending to the chapter.

That's the first chapter.
Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Smile and Cry Smirk and Die!   Smile and Cry Smirk and Die! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Hnn, do not see too many Sakura-sues, actually. Normally the fangirls hate her guts.
Back to top Go down
Braigwen
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Why yes, I am a Rocket Scientist!
Braigwen

PostSubject: Re: Smile and Cry Smirk and Die!   Smile and Cry Smirk and Die! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Then suddenly... SASUKE!
Back to top Go down
Gamma Vector

Gamma Vector

PostSubject: Re: Smile and Cry Smirk and Die!   Smile and Cry Smirk and Die! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:11 pm

And this is pretty much why I've stayed away from Naruto. Well, that and the endless filler.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla-villa
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Vanilla-villa

PostSubject: Re: Smile and Cry Smirk and Die!   Smile and Cry Smirk and Die! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:15 am

Quote :
Kekki Genki (sp?)
Having (sp?) and author's notes really annoys me in fanfiction for some reason. And why didn't she just google it before she wrote it? I don't even watch Naruto and I googled that and found that it's actually spelt 'kekkei genkai'. Smile and Cry Smirk and Die! 367135
Back to top Go down
BottledIvan

BottledIvan

PostSubject: Re: Smile and Cry Smirk and Die!   Smile and Cry Smirk and Die! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:56 am

Quote :
She study the Sharigan daily for at least 5 minutes a day and figured out how to summon the Sharigan into her eyes.

Wat.

Now if I remember right, Kekkei Genkai are abilities you inherit via bloodline. You can't study them, otherwise the characters wouldn't be speshul!!1111

I think every Narutard knows that. Or should know that.

Back to top Go down
Reepicheep-chan
Important Person
Important Person
Reepicheep-chan

PostSubject: Re: Smile and Cry Smirk and Die!   Smile and Cry Smirk and Die! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Braigwen wrote:
Then suddenly... SASUKE!
~Suddenly Sasuke
Is standing beside you
You don't need no face paint
Don't have to pretend
Suddenly Sasuke
Is here to provide you
Sweet understanding
Sasuke's your friend~

Back to top Go down
TheIan
TheIan

PostSubject: Re: Smile and Cry Smirk and Die!   Smile and Cry Smirk and Die! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:56 pm

BottledIvan wrote:
Quote :

Wat.

Now if I remember right, Kekkei Genkai are abilities you inherit via bloodline. You can't study them, otherwise the characters wouldn't be speshul!!1111

I think every Narutard knows that. Or should know that.

Which is kind of why it makes this story completely shit in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smile and Cry Smirk and Die!   Smile and Cry Smirk and Die! Empty

Back to top Go down

Smile and Cry Smirk and Die!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Why God, Why? :: The Sporking Table :: New Releases-
Jump to: