Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.

Go down 
+8
Azzandra
TheHermit
pirategrrl
XLT-100852.0
Drabbler
SisterGrimm
Malganis
Jesus.
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesus.
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Jesus.

Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. Empty
PostSubject: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Stay classy, mates.

Quote :
Lucy Viner-Mood, 22, and Lois Gibson, 18, locked Georgia Fenn in a flat for 18 hours while they beat her unconscious repeatedly.
Miss Fenn, 19, suffered burns from a cigarette lighter, had her ponytail cut off and suffered two black eyes and a broken nose.

The two flatmates attacked her in March after hearing that she had slept with Viner-Mood’s former boyfriend, Maidstone Crown Court heard.

Wow, the penalty for sleeping with an ex went up since last I went over girl code. Last I heard, it was convoluted, non-lethal humiliation that can be avenged in an hour with a hot chick and her non-conformist gal pals.

Quote :
She said: “Viner-Mood stopped Miss Fenn from leaving by grabbing her arm and took her away from the door pulling her back into the living room.
“At this point Gibson then got a yellow red hot lighter and pushed it onto the victim’s chin for a few minutes and also burnt her hand.”

Eventually, at 2pm the next day Miss Fenn was thrown out the flat wearing just a dressing gown a and no shoes.
Somehow I feel like there were more problems under the surface than just the ex-boyfriend liaison, but maybe thats just me.

...Oy.

Last edited by Jesus. on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:03 pm

The whole thing is horrible, but for some reason it's the burning part that gets to me. pale
Back to top Go down
SisterGrimm

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:30 am

Seriously...I've slept with three of my best friend's exes and all she does is cold shoulder me for a week. There has got to be more to this story than the sex thing
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:44 am

SisterGrimm wrote:
There has got to be more to this story than the sex thing
Besides the part where they're sadistic psychos?

I'll say this, though. That ex is probably very glad he broke up with the one when he did.
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 am

Sleeping with your flatmate's ex, that's a paddlin'.
Back to top Go down
pirategrrl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
pirategrrl

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:37 am

XLT-100852.0 wrote:
Sleeping with your flatmate's ex, that's a paddlin'.

Hahaha! Awesome.

Since when does sleeping with someone's ex necessitate beatings and torturings. Why would you do this to a friend? I suppose they'll have plenty of time to get over it (which is what the scorned girlfriend should have done before resorting to violence) IN JAIL.

Last edited by pirategrrl on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'Cos I'm tired n such)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~pirategrrl
TheHermit
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
TheHermit

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:25 am

SisterGrimm wrote:

The victim had to have done something to deserve getting beaten to within an inch of her life!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'd say it if you weren't new.
Back to top Go down
Azzandra
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Azzandra

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:15 pm

TheHermit wrote:
SisterGrimm wrote:

The victim had to have done something to deserve getting beaten to within an inch of her life!

Most likely she meant that the other girls must have had a longer list of perceived slights than just this one thing.

Which is entirely possible. They definitely seem like the overreacting type.
Back to top Go down
SisterGrimm

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Azzandra wrote:
TheHermit wrote:
SisterGrimm wrote:

Most likely she meant that the other girls must have had a longer list of perceived slights than just this one thing.

Which is entirely possible. They definitely seem like the overreacting type.

Yeah, that was pretty much exactly what I meant. Even if it was as simple as using up all the cereal in the morning and eventually they decided the boyfriend thing was the last straw.
Back to top Go down
Lexin
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Lexin

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Surely it wouldn't matter whether they had 1 slight, 100 perceived slights or 100,000, they still don't get to beat people up and stick flames under their chin. A strongly worded letter, or never speaking to her again would have met the case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mpmrommel.co.uk
SisterGrimm

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Oh yeah, excessive is too light of a word to describe their reaction
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:40 am

What's the big deal about someone sleeping with your ex? You broke up. It's over. He can sleep with whoever he wants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:02 am

Lady Anne wrote:
What's the big deal about someone sleeping with your ex? You broke up. It's over. He can sleep with whoever he wants.

This. Though I can see why it would be really, really awkward for such a thing to happen (or potentially cause suspicion of cheating before the break-up and new relationship).
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Malganis wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

This. Though I can see why it would be really, really awkward for such a thing to happen (or potentially cause suspicion of cheating before the break-up and new relationship).
I can see being mad that the ex has moved on so quickly (if indeed this happens soon after the relationship ends), but if the ex is acting like that, were they really worth keeping in the first place?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Sutremaine
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Sutremaine

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:15 pm

Even if you can understand being mad at the ex for moving on, it's no reason to beat up the person they slept with after the breakup.

Actually, never mind, those are two separate issues.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
Malganis wrote:
Lady Anne wrote:

I can see being mad that the ex has moved on so quickly (if indeed this happens soon after the relationship ends), but if the ex is acting like that, were they really worth keeping in the first place?

Actually, you could turn it around and ask why did the ex in question break up with the woman who perpetrated this? Maybe he had an inkling of what she was really like. Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. 367135

I know this is a Daily Fail link, but it gives the rather brief sentences for the two:

Quote :
Judge Martin Joy, who described the assault as ‘evil’, sentenced
Viner-Mood to five years in jail and Gibson to three years in a young
offender institution.
"Young offender"? She's 19. Isn't that legally an adult in Britain? Correct me if I'm wrong, but "young offender" sounds like something a juvenile who had committed a crime would be labelled as, not a legal adult.
Back to top Go down
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:00 am

Malganis wrote:
Quote :
offender institution.
"Young offender"? She's 19. Isn't that legally an adult in Britain? Correct me if I'm wrong, but "young offender" sounds like something a juvenile who had committed a crime would be labelled as, not a legal adult.
Just because she's technically an adult doesn't mean she's not young.
Back to top Go down
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Bamshalam wrote:
Malganis wrote:
Quote :
offender institution.
Just because she's technically an adult doesn't mean she's not young.

Yes, but what's the age limit for being in a "young offender" institution? If this young woman is put in with juvenile offenders, I'd be worried that she'd be a danger to them.

Any Brits on here care to shed light on what's meant here by a "young offenders" facility?
Back to top Go down
Drabbler
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Drabbler

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Since she was 18 in the earlier article, we know it's somewhere between that and 22. In the US, back before the Supreme Court nixed it, juvenile offenders were routinely locked up until they turned 21 (which meant that 13- and 14-year-olds often got harsher sentences than adults).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.   Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's. Empty

Back to top Go down

Two friends beat the shit out of a woman for sleeping with one of their ex's.
Page 1 of 1