Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam

Go down 
+6
pirategrrl
grmblfjx
Verandering
Psy-4
Dr. Quinzel
Malganis
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam Empty
PostSubject: Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam   Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Why. Just... why.

Quote :
A Grant County woman has been arrested and stands accused of abusing her children and a neighbor's two-week-old baby and allegedly
broadcasting it all live on webcams.

Court documents detail the charges leveled against Warden resident Pamela Ortega which one veteran Grant County investigator called “pure evil.”

Authorities say that Ortega has admitted to sexually abusing her eight-year-old daughter, six-year-old son and a two-week-old infant she was babysitting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quote :
Grant County law enforcement agencies became aware of the abuse in April when a source in Europe contacted the National Center for Missing
and Exploited Children saying Ortega had offered her daughter to him
for sex.

During an interview Ortega admitted to police that she video chats with men online. One of the men, via webcam, would “show her how he has sex with his daughters ... ages 8 and 11” and then “[Ortega] would demonstrate on [her daughter] in return.”

This and other sexual abuse occurred, investigators believe, over a dozen times.

According to court documents Ortega also performed sexual acts upon her son for men via webcam. Ortega says she was “peer pressured into doing it” by men watching online and each event lasted “between 5 and 15 minutes.”

Did they hold a fucking gun to her head? Peer-pressured to rape your own kids?! The fuck you say.

Quote :
Ortega also forced her children to sexually stimulate her and said that those acts were watched by “two or three other guys … on the internet at the time.” She also sexually abused a two-week-old infant at the behest of a man watching on a webcam but stopped when the baby began crying.

... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dr. Quinzel
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Dr. Quinzel

PostSubject: Re: Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam   Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Holy shit, there are no words.

What happened to the smiley shooting its brains out? 'Cause wow.
Back to top Go down
Psy-4
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction

PostSubject: Re: Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam   Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:37 am

Quote :
Ortega says she was “peer pressured into doing it” by men watching online and each event lasted “between 5 and 15 minutes.”
Yeah, no.

Dr. Quinzel wrote:
Holy shit, there are no words.

What happened to the smiley shooting its brains out? 'Cause wow.
It's dangerous to read this alone. Take this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Verandering
The Gender Offender
The Gender Offender
Verandering

PostSubject: Re: Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam   Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:09 am

pale
Back to top Go down
grmblfjx
Hot and Botherer
Hot and Botherer
grmblfjx

PostSubject: Re: Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam   Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:28 am

Malganis wrote:
Did they hold a fucking gun to her head? Peer-pressured to rape your own kids?! The fuck you say.

Well, I'd find that at least marginally conceivable, if it wasn't over the fucking internet.

You know what I somehow find the worst? The bit about the neighbor's baby. Imagine you trust your neighbor with your newborn, after all she has kids too, it's not like some clueless teenager, and it's right next door, and you feel you have a good neighborly relationship going on here, and then this.
Back to top Go down
pirategrrl
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
pirategrrl

PostSubject: Re: Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam   Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 2:03 pm

Someone kill this woman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/~pirategrrl
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam   Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:06 pm

pirategrrl wrote:
Someone kill this woman.

I'll be glad to provide #9 clue bats and cover stories for everyone involved.

Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam   Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:28 pm

I'd be happy to find whoever started throwing #9 or whatever in front of "clue bat" and bash them over the head with a Louisville Slugger.
Back to top Go down
gaijinguy
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
gaijinguy

PostSubject: Re: Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam   Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Penguin wrote:
I'd be happy to find whoever started throwing #9 or whatever in front of "clue bat" and bash them over the head with a Louisville Slugger.

I think that was Howard Tayler, but I'd have to double-check.
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam   Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:11 am

Penguin wrote:

So, have trouble processing irony and metaphores much?
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam   Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:26 am

Rabid Badger wrote:
Penguin wrote:

So, have trouble processing irony and metaphores much?

Oh, and a nine iron too, while I'm at it.
Back to top Go down
XLT-100852.0
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
XLT-100852.0

PostSubject: Re: Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam   Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:19 am

She's going to make a lot of friends in prison.
Back to top Go down

Mother broadcasts sexual abuse of her own children on her webcam
Page 1 of 1