Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enter the Nazis (gets very NWS very fast)

Go down 
+20
saeku
mluckw
StillScreaming
Flashover
Vanilla-villa
moonpie
SirDixonDongs
BadficReadings
Chris91
Reepicheep-chan
Rabid Badger
Owlish
myeerah
Trioculus
Tungsten Monk
grmblfjx
EileenK98
Khajidu
Lady Anne
littledorrit
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Keith Fraser
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Keith Fraser

Enter the Nazis (gets very NWS very fast) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nazis (gets very NWS very fast)   Enter the Nazis (gets very NWS very fast) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 4:19 am

I have a number of comments, including but not limited to:

1. BLEEEEUUUURGHH.

2. I would be *less* bemused if people wrote sick evil-is-cool Nazi-fetish fics than by the "Nazis as stereotypical teens/slash characters" fics. I know that's par for the course in pro-villain fics of all types, but...yeah.

3. Is the title of this thread supposed to be an amusing if squicky double entendre, or is that just a bonus?

4. A puma?! In 1940s Poland? *headdesk*

5. If I was a vampire (sparkly or otherwise) in 1940s Europe, I would go on an Nazi-killing spree. Some of the more wanked-out Twilight vampires could probably waltz into Berchtesgaden and ventilate Hitler's throat. Of course, they might go in expecting to find a madman, but instead find a GOD...
Back to top Go down
Penguin
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Penguin

Enter the Nazis (gets very NWS very fast) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Nazis (gets very NWS very fast)   Enter the Nazis (gets very NWS very fast) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:54 am

Keith Fraser wrote:
4. A puma?! In 1940s Poland? *headdesk*

But that's how you make little Puma Men.

Quote :
5. If I was a vampire (sparkly or otherwise) in 1940s Europe, I would go on an Nazi-killing spree. Some of the more wanked-out Twilight vampires could probably waltz into Berchtesgaden and ventilate Hitler's throat. Of course, they might go in expecting to find a madman, but instead find a GOD...

So you'd be like ole Bobby Crosby's hero?

You know, one thing I liked aboug the Gangrel clan backstory in Vampire: the Masquerade was that they point out that they basically stayed out of WW2 and kept an extra-low profile, although the huge number of dead bodies was handy for feeding.

Goddammit people, vampires are monsters, not superheroes that happen to drink blood!
Back to top Go down

Enter the Nazis (gets very NWS very fast)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3