Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.

Go down 
+32
Ceres
Sirius Black
Mafiosa
The Unoriginal
Fairlight
InkWeaver
Narwhal
Lady Anne
EileenK98
KelinciHutan
grmblfjx
Verandering
Reepicheep-chan
Inciter
Bamshalam
theweirdkind
Lapin
DeeDee
Miss Prince
Malganis
Rabid Badger
Raine
Chris91
T.S.Orr
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Miss Misery
Maximilia
Lexin
VB
Trivia
AngryRobotsInc
Freezer
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VB
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VB

Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Stars are pretty much the new red rose, butterfly or dragonfly. A whole generation of women will have them.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:19 pm

My sister has five stars tattooed on her lower back. She was so proud of her tattoo that she got a bumper sticker to match. Then she totaled the car. Much wangsting ensued.

Later, she got a cherry tattooed on her ankle. So did her best friend. They got mad when me and my other sister asked what was wrong with friendship bracelets instead of friendship tattoos.

One night, my sister got stoned and got a flower tattooed on her belly. A year later, she got pregnant. The tattoo is now full of stretch marks. She has also declared tattoos off-limits for her son until he's at least thirty. Methinks he'll get a tattoo before he's eighteen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Fairlight
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Keeper of the Gaffapedia
Fairlight

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:30 pm

If I can add something to the how painful tattoos are debate, I've been told by more than one person who had them done that black tattoos are more painful than any other colour.
I don't know why that might be, harsher chemicals, perhaps?

Lapin wrote:
Blush ...I think he's kind of hot.
What the tatooist?
You are joking, aren't you? Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 556166
Back to top Go down
VB
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
VB

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Fairlight wrote:
If I can add something to the how painful tattoos are debate, I've been told by more than one person who had them done that black tattoos are more painful than any other colour.

Typically black tats are done with a "bigger" needle to create thick, strong lines. The way it was explained to me by the artist who did my back tattoo: More intricate color work is done with a grouping of many, small, thin needles. Thicker, darker work is done with a grouping of 2-3 larger needles. Think of it in terms of needle gauges for hypodermic needles. A 23 hurts less than an 18, because an 18 is larger/thicker, but has to be since they're used to dispense more medication faster.

Needle size/quantity is half of the reason why my tramp stamp hurt so much. Which, by the way, there wasn't a name for when I got mine done nearly a decade ago! Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 585516
Back to top Go down
Inciter
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Inciter

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:23 pm

InkWeaver wrote:
But...

I like stars. They're my favorite random shape. D=
Mine too. Wink

If I ever get a tattoo, it's going to be my zodiac sign, done in black, on my left wrist.

But stars would be really cool too.
Back to top Go down
Lapin
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Lapin

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:41 pm

Fairlight wrote:

Lapin wrote:
Blush ...I think he's kind of hot.
What the tatooist?
You are joking, aren't you? Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 556166

...I like interesting, whether its the body or the mind. He's interesting to look at, and its attractive to me. You have to realize, I have a hair-trigger for being sexually attracted to people.
Back to top Go down
theweirdkind
Bastion of Sanity
Bastion of Sanity
theweirdkind

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Narwhal wrote:
Not much into tats myself, but a lot of my friends are and I know a couple of tattoo artists. The general consensus is that stars are a really retarded thing to get. You know, only unimaginative n00bs and sorority chicks get them. They rank right beneath tramp stamps.

Lol, I'll bet $10 that at least one indignant person goes, "HAY I HAVE STARS STFU". Well, you suck. Sorry.
Well, you know what? I HAVE A TRAMP STAMP WITH STARS ON THEM. BEAT THAT.
Back to top Go down
The Unoriginal
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
The Unoriginal

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:50 am

The girl has admitted getting half her face covered in stars had been her idea from the start, and she lied 'cos Daddy was P.O.d at her.
Right now I only have access to the article in Italian, sorry.

...srsly, once you're so dumb to get zapped on your face, I don't think three or three hundred stars makes a lick of a difference.
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:58 am

Quote :
The girl has admitted getting half her face
covered in stars had been her idea from the start, and she lied 'cos
Daddy was P.O.d at her.

Ahahahahahaha what a bitch.

Enjoy never having a good job, star girl.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:13 am

See? I TOLD you that was what this was about? As soon as it turned out daddy didn't like them, she claimed she fell asleep.And he didn't know wnough about tattoos to know she had to be lying.

And now, as well as tattoos, it's highly publicised that she's a liar too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Bamshalam
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Bamshalam

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:53 pm

The Unoriginal wrote:
...srsly, once you're so dumb to get zapped on your face, I don't think three or three hundred stars makes a lick of a difference.
Except for that it does.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Since no one here has mentioned it yet, I guess I will.

The stars are in the shape of a three.
Back to top Go down
Ceres
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Finally saw the picture ---talk about ugly tattoos.

If I ever pulled a dumbass move like this, I would make sure to get the stars that, like, glitter or something. Having them all black just makes them uglier.
Back to top Go down
KJM
Sporkbender
Sporkbender

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Who else thinks this wouldn't even be news if she'd just owned up from the beginning?
Back to top Go down
http://kennethmrrw502.blogspot.com/
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:41 pm

KJM wrote:
Who else thinks this wouldn't even be news if she'd just owned up from the beginning?

...You mean if she hadn't lied about falling asleep, and threatened to sue the guy?

Of course it wouldn't have been news then.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Sometimes I've considered tattoos but I always remember that they'll be there when I'm like, 60, so that makes me change my mind.

The tattoos look pretty now, but when she's 60 they won't look so sweet. She'll problably get them removed at some point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Seule
My Mescaline
My Mescaline
Seule

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:51 pm

The Unoriginal wrote:
The girl has admitted getting half her face covered in stars had been her idea from the start, and she lied 'cos Daddy was P.O.d at her.
Right now I only have access to the article in Italian, sorry.

Could you link to it anyways? :flirty:
Back to top Go down
Aggie
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Armbiter of Good Fanfiction
Aggie

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:36 pm

The Unoriginal wrote:

Does this mean the lawsuit was dropped?
Back to top Go down
slaughter_all

slaughter_all

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:47 am

VB wrote:
Fairlight wrote:

Typically black tats are done with a "bigger" needle to create thick, strong lines. The way it was explained to me by the artist who did my back tattoo: More intricate color work is done with a grouping of many, small, thin needles. Thicker, darker work is done with a grouping of 2-3 larger needles. Think of it in terms of needle gauges for hypodermic needles. A 23 hurts less than an 18, because an 18 is larger/thicker, but has to be since they're used to dispense more medication faster.

Needle size/quantity is half of the reason why my tramp stamp hurt so much. Which, by the way, there wasn't a name for when I got mine done nearly a decade ago! Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 585516

As far as the pain is concerned, my black tattoo and my colored tattoo
were about the same. I did notice that my color one bled more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.   Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl gets 56 tatoos on face. Says she only wanted three.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3