Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Abide Miracles: CONFLICT CENTRAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex89

Alex89

Abide Miracles: CONFLICT CENTRAL Empty
PostSubject: Abide Miracles: CONFLICT CENTRAL   Abide Miracles: CONFLICT CENTRAL EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:10 pm

For the life of me, I can't figure out what's going on in this website. I was looking for a guide to herbs for alternative medicine and found this website on google. I think the person who runs it is mentally ill or something. It seems to be a general database of conspiracy theories. It's all there: 9/11, Moon Landing, Kennedy Assassination, Bratz Dolls, etc.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Being SOVEREIGN PEOPLE, How it works by Johnny Liberty, a sovereign citizen of the Republic of Oregon, discusses how an individual can revert to the status of sovereign citizen.

What WE the People are not informed about is A DIVERGENCE OF Federalist and Civil/Common/Natural LAW from NATURAL Law to Federalist ACTS. Those in control CONTROL HOW THINGS WORK by creating a Prison Society, confound Reasonable METES & BOUNDS with ACTS and POLICIES that INJURE and are HARMFUL TO HUMAN LIFE. Officials regularly lie, cheat and display cruelty

So, Johnny Liberty, I see you know where to find your shift key. Maybe our next lesson will be on how to use it properly.

Quote :
WHY COFFINS IN ATLANTA? Here is new video footage of the fema cremation coffins that exist in conyers georgia. US Intel department said they expect a WMD attack on US soil within 5 years. They suspect it will be a biological attack. ... A dispassionate review of the facts makes clear that, if a large number of coffins had to be stockpiled in anticipation of some ultra-dire national emergency, Atlanta would be a good place to do it.

If the government is expecting a national emergency, why stockpile coffins? Why not medicine? Or food? If it comes down to it and millions are dead and have to be quickly buried we probably won't even be using coffins. By the time coffins stockpiled in Atlanta can be transported across all over the country the bodies will have already started decomposing and disease might be spread. It would make more sense to bury everyone right away, with or without coffins.

Quote :
FASHION CONVERTS CONVENTION INTO LUST, for profit.

Marketing to little girls, the Bratz DOLL. What do these dolls do except excite little girls with the goal to mature into prostitutes? You want to pay for this? I thought we want to teach the young that there is a time and a place for everything; I thought we prompt our children to be LIKE their decent friends. When a parent purchases such "models" at BRATS, what is the gain except to challenge their daughter's decency? Growing up is promoting the Truth of a girl's vulnerability-- not prompting her desires for ego-focused pleasures.
Does this have something to do with 9/11, too?

Johnny Liberty also takes donations if anyone wants to give him some money. Running a terribly organized website isn't cheap.
Back to top Go down
Exodia's Right Leg
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Exodia's Right Leg

Abide Miracles: CONFLICT CENTRAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abide Miracles: CONFLICT CENTRAL   Abide Miracles: CONFLICT CENTRAL EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:47 am

Sovereign People never fail to make me laugh.
Back to top Go down

Abide Miracles: CONFLICT CENTRAL
Page 1 of 1