Why God, Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Why God, Why?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse

Go down 
+5
Morinen
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
DarthDarthington
Lady Anne
Malganis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse Empty
PostSubject: Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse   Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Link

Okay, I believe this story was posted in the House, but this is a rage-worthy new twist:

Quote :
Preacher Anthony Hopkins' stepdaughter has said she was sexually abused by Hopkins starting when she was 11, but Hopkins testified today that they did not have their first sexual encounter until March 2008.

It was then, Hopkins testified in his rape and murder case, that his eldest stepdaughter, who was 19 at the time, approached him in the living room wearing a "chocolate negligee."

...Like, real chocolate? Edible negligee?

...Okay, I'll stop.

Quote :
"From that point, I was tempted and I yielded to the temptation," Hopkins testified. "As a result, she got pregnant."

No, as a result, YOU impregnated her, ass.

And he had a hell of a lot of other options besides sticking his dick in her. Like, he could have told her to put some clothes on. Or he could have told her that her behavior was not appropriate and that she needed to stop. Or he could have just left the room.

Not that I believe a word of any of his testimony, but even just going on what he says, he looks pretty shabby.

Quote :
Hopkins is accused of murdering his wife and storing her body in a freezer for 4 years, even hooking up a generator to make sure the freezer never lost power in a hurricane or other storm. The 39-year-old began testifying in his own defense this morning as he faces charges of murder, second-degree rape, second-degree sodomy, second-degree sex abuse and incest.

Nice going. And by "nice", I mean "die in", and by "going", I mean, "a fire".

Quote :
Prosecutors say he killed 36-year-old Arletha Hopkins in December 2004 after she learned that her husband had sexually abused the stepdaughter.

Hopkins has denied killing her, saying he does not know how she died, but that he tried to keep her body preserved because he could not stand the thought of her decomposing.

Uhh, dust to dust, ashes to ashes, and all that. Not exactly "dust to Frigidaire".

Oh well, we all know he's probably guilty as hell, and apparently he was convicted of murder.
Back to top Go down
Lady Anne
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
NO NOT THE BEEEEES
Lady Anne

PostSubject: Re: Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse   Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 pm

I posted this a couple of days ago:

Preacher Convicted of Killing Wife and Freezing Body

But yeah, WTF? Smooth going, asshole. Blaming the victim for your crime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/anneblair/index.html
Malganis
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Malganis

PostSubject: Re: Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse   Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:58 pm

Lady Anne wrote:
I posted this a couple of days ago:

Preacher Convicted of Killing Wife and Freezing Body

But yeah, WTF? Smooth going, asshole. Blaming the victim for your crime.

Damn, knew I'd seen it before... I did a search on "Anthony Hopkins" in News and nothing came up. scratch Thought it was posted back on the House...
Back to top Go down
DarthDarthington
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
DarthDarthington

PostSubject: Re: Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse   Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:41 pm

I.... No. I will not do it. No Hannibal Lecter jokes.

I feel sorry for that girl though. Guy's a crazy son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Harley Quinn hyenaholic
Knight of the Bleach
Knight of the Bleach
Harley Quinn hyenaholic

PostSubject: Re: Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse   Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 12:48 pm

I suppose the church is just gonna ignore this one as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~breechloader
Morinen

Morinen

PostSubject: Re: Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse   Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:06 pm

I don't have any solid facts on this, but 'preacher' usually refers to a Protestant sect, not Catholicism. Quite a few Protestant denominations don't have governing bodies at all, and some that do are more like the U.N., and can't do anything actually binding.
Back to top Go down
Ezri Dax
Sporkbender
Sporkbender
Ezri Dax

PostSubject: Re: Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse   Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:59 pm

Hopefully he will get the jail term he deserves... I bet his congregation are in shock over this one. What the hell sort of person murders a loved one and then hides her body in the fucking freezer?
Back to top Go down
Mafiosa
You crack me up, little buddy!
You crack me up, little buddy!

PostSubject: Re: Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse   Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Ezri Dax wrote:
What the hell sort of person murders a loved one and then hides her body in the fucking freezer?

A hungry one
Back to top Go down
Rabid Badger
And This is Why I Need Medication
And This is Why I Need Medication
Rabid Badger

PostSubject: Re: Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse   Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Morinen wrote:
I don't have any solid facts on this, but 'preacher' usually refers to a Protestant sect, not Catholicism. Quite a few Protestant denominations don't have governing bodies at all, and some that do are more like the U.N., and can't do anything actually binding.

Pretty much the way it works. He'll almost certainly lose his license for being convicted of murder, however. Assuming he didn't belong to one of those weird off-brand religions that don't require you to have a license.

Technically, you don't need a license to preach. The license is to allow you to legally marry couples.
Back to top Go down
Chaltab
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Shitgobbling pissdrinker
Chaltab

PostSubject: Re: Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse   Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:14 pm

This is completely off topic, but now I want to buy my girlfriend a literal chocolate negligee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse   Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse Empty

Back to top Go down

Preacher who kept his dead wife in a freezer blames daughter for abuse
Page 1 of 1